PDA

View Full Version : Point/Counterpoint suggestion

SkinsKY
03-17-2004, 06:06 PM
I know we did one over drafting Taylor over not Taylor, but I think it might be better to make the case for a specific player (ie Taylor vs Winslow vs Udeze etc). I know that makes Point/Counterpoint/Other Point, but given the discussion seems to go in circles in many threads, I think it would be good to bring a little more specificity to the debate and present a slightly more concise base for comparison's sake. Just a thought. Also one on Lavar MLB vs OLB might be good as well.

This is just me thinking out loud.

Marlboro Red
03-17-2004, 06:18 PM
Maybe you should start one and see what kind of responses it gets. I wouldn't participate in a draft one, I could really care less who we take I just want it over with and THEN discuss it.

hail2skins
03-17-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by SkinsKY
I know we did one over drafting Taylor over not Taylor, but I think it might be better to make the case for a specific player (ie Taylor vs Winslow vs Udeze etc). I know that makes Point/Counterpoint/Other Point, but given the discussion seems to go in circles in many threads, I think it would be good to bring a little more specificity to the debate and present a slightly more concise base for comparison's sake. Just a thought. Also one on Lavar MLB vs OLB might be good as well.

This is just me thinking out loud.

Keep those thoughts coming SkinsKY. I'll discuss with other admins.