PDA

View Full Version : Let's write to Snyder

PA Skins Girl
04-06-2004, 02:52 PM
We have had some good threads recently about Fed Ex field our unified discontent with some fans who do not sit in their seats during the game. I donít want to single out the club seats because I know we have some diehards fans here that sit in the clubs and also because the problem is not just associated with the club seats.

So, I thought I would send a letter to Snyder. First, I would applaud him for his continuous pursuit of a winning team. But then I would suggest to him that he make a policy to close the clubs during the course of the game. I would also suggest that he institute a no loitering policy on the General Admission concourses. I would stress to him that we, as fans, owed this to the team and to the coaching staff and to the front office for all the hard work they had done.

Then, I thought, this letter would be much better if I got members of HR to sign it with me. And maybe even have one of the admins print it out with the HR letterhead.

What does everyone think? Good idea? Bad idea? Thoughts or suggestions?

PennSkinsFan
04-06-2004, 02:56 PM
I think a huge banner right below the FEDEX sign that says "hailRedskins.com -- The Very Best Redskins Fan site on the NET!" I think that woudl be an approriate request as well

RedskinsDave
04-06-2004, 02:57 PM
Nice thought but it won't float. He loves loitering. It translates into concession sales.

IndianBaller27
04-06-2004, 03:02 PM
thats a pretty good idea

TexSkin
04-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Also demand him to move training camp to Brownsville, Texas.....Hey the team can stay at my house!! :D