PDA

View Full Version : theismann talking right now

natgbz
04-14-2004, 04:51 PM
Talking about the sunday night schedule, the skins offseason pick-ups, Gibbs,

RedskinsVision
04-14-2004, 04:57 PM
Theisman also said "no offense to Jon Gruden and Monte Kiffin but.. I think Joe will figure out a way to score a few points on them" .. seems like all smiles at Redskins park.. obviously Joey T. have looked at some of the schemes and the playbook and knows for sure we're gonna be ringing it up.

CarMike
04-14-2004, 05:30 PM
Coach Gibbs has changed EVERYONES perceptions of the Skins. How long has it been since Joey T. gave the skins a compliment? lol

SkinsCT
04-14-2004, 06:26 PM
Theisman also said "no offense to Jon Gruden and Monte Kiffin but.. I think Joe will figure out a way to score a few points on them" .. seems like all smiles at Redskins park.. obviously Joey T. have looked at some of the schemes and the playbook and knows for sure we're gonna be ringing it up.

It's not like I'm worried, but it's always nice to hear football guys say things that boost confidence.

RedskinsVision
04-14-2004, 06:29 PM
i don't think Joey T. was saying that to boost confidence.. he was only referring to Gibbs saying earlier on the show how he doesnt' think we're gonna gain a yard or score a point on Tampa.. so it was more humorous then a confidence booster.. Theisman's definitely saying good things about us this year but in years past he was critical cuz we deserved it.

RedskinsDave
04-14-2004, 06:29 PM
Theismann? Talking? Nahhhhhhhhhh

RedskinsVision
04-14-2004, 06:32 PM

:lol1: that reminds me of the SI cover w/ Theisman's mouth shut by tape.

Skins57
04-14-2004, 06:45 PM

nothing new huh? I bet his co workers on Sunday night are dreading the Sunday night games the Skins have. Then again doing play by play with Jow would be easy. Just sit still and listen
:blink:

hailskins
04-14-2004, 07:34 PM
I want to wish Joe Theisman good luck on his upcoming Sunday Night broadcasts... Break a leg.

NateC124
04-14-2004, 08:16 PM
break a leg...hahahah. no LT this time to hurt us vs. the giants. good luck carlos emmons....

RedskinsFanInTX
04-14-2004, 10:54 PM
i don't think Joey T. was saying that to boost confidence.. he was only referring to Gibbs saying earlier on the show how he doesnt' think we're gonna gain a yard or score a point on Tampa.. so it was more humorous then a confidence booster.. Theisman's definitely saying good things about us this year but in years past he was critical cuz we deserved it.
Gibbs would make the local high school team seem like they were Super Bowl Champs. You'll never hear Gibbs say anything bad about the other team. :wazzup:

SkinzHailerCowgirlsHater
04-14-2004, 11:37 PM

What do you mean about the "..no offense to JOhn Gruden..."?

RedskinsVision
04-15-2004, 12:24 AM
What do you mean about the "..no offense to JOhn Gruden..."?

that was in response to Gibbs' interview when he said we might not gain a yard or score against TB.. i wrote it on another thread "schedule leak"

Patrick
04-15-2004, 06:06 AM
Call it like you see it Joe - you got more knowledge about the game and Coach Gibbs than any of us! Hope your right!!!!

REDMAN
04-15-2004, 08:22 AM
I think JT knows a bit about our offense.