PDA

View Full Version : If You're Sick of Hearing/Reading About Taylor & Winslow...

Spence
04-21-2004, 01:31 PM
and all the other phony-baloney speculation and rumormongering about the draft right now, please post here. I just want to know I'm not alone in this. The damn draft cannot get here fast enough to suit me.

And before any of the Taylor or Winslow fanatics tells me they have every right to talk about this stuff, let me say that I agree with that. And I have every right to be sick to death of it.

Anyone with me on this?

Keino
04-21-2004, 01:38 PM
Where do I sign up?

joethefan
04-21-2004, 01:44 PM
If you are referring to my recent posts, I understand....but I have not been here in about three days..so i'm playing catchup....technically I will be glad when this is done also...but everyone should have the right to vent....but i do understand your point...

Dexter72
04-21-2004, 01:48 PM
If you are referring to my recent posts, I understand....but I have not been here in about three days..so i'm playing catchup....technically I will be glad when this is done also...but everyone should have the right to vent....but i do understand your point...

I think he is referring to the past 243,122 posts on this subject, not yours in particular.

Skins57
04-21-2004, 01:49 PM
Hey Spence, did you know I really want us to draft Taylor. Just thought I would check :D:D

PennSkinsFan
04-21-2004, 01:52 PM

Joe, i dont think Tom was referring directly to you. I think he was referring to the posts about Taylor and Winslow that have occurred voer the past month. Usually at some point over the last month, any given page would have at least three posts referring to one or the other.

joethefan
04-21-2004, 01:59 PM
Hey Spence, did you know I really want us to draft Taylor. Just thought I would check :D:D

57 you funny....

Patrick
04-21-2004, 02:10 PM
and all the other phony-baloney speculation and rumormongering about the draft right now, please post here. I just want to know I'm not alone in this. The damn draft cannot get here fast enough to suit me.

And before any of the Taylor or Winslow fanatics tells me they have every right to talk about this stuff, let me say that I agree with that. And I have every right to be sick to death of it.

Anyone with me on this?

Thank You ... and:

DAMN RIGHT

redwolf1218
04-21-2004, 02:18 PM
someone told me to watch my language once when i said "crappy" in here. how times have changed. but tell us how you really feel?!!? i cant wait, i'm sick of thinking about it and talking about it.

CarMike
04-21-2004, 02:20 PM
I'm with ya Spence.

Not only do we have numerious threads on the subject. It seems that every thread turns into a Taylor/Winslow debate. LOL

A month from now when things are dead due to the off season I'll wish for anything to talk about....even the draft. :D

funnyperson1
04-21-2004, 02:21 PM
please draft come and save me from this misery

redwolf1218
04-21-2004, 02:22 PM
with our draft luck, gallery will somehow fall to us at 5 and then wreck on his motorcycle

Shirts'n'Skins
04-21-2004, 02:26 PM
The Draft is probably the single most overrated, overhyped event in sports. we won't even know if these guys will pan out for another couple of years in all likelyhod. and the worse part is my ass will probably be watching it on Sunday! I don't know what's wrong with me... alcohol maybe. not enough alcohol...

hail2skins
04-21-2004, 02:50 PM
and I'm the one who has been merging alot of the threads on those two.

lb56blitz
04-21-2004, 02:56 PM
and I'm the one who has been merging alot of the threads on those two.

and I'm the one who has stopped reading alot of the threads on those two. :)

JoeDaSchmoe
04-21-2004, 03:04 PM
I want it to be here just so we can move on to other things, but until then I'll fight ot the death about what's best to do.

NamVet4
04-21-2004, 03:40 PM
This place is getting to look and sound like this group . . .

"That's all I kink stands cause I kin't stands no more" . . .

http://www.popeye-n-olive.com/image/characters.jpg

Saturday can't come fast enough ! ! !

TexSkin
04-21-2004, 04:06 PM
Why dont we trun it into a Winslow is Less Filling and Taylor Taste great debate!

Redskinfan28
04-21-2004, 04:30 PM
Yea, but its so fun to talk about. You old guys probably just can't keep up.

Spence
04-21-2004, 04:40 PM
You old guys probably just can't keep up.Hey, I'll have you know I keep it...Oh, wait. You meant keep up with the draft.

Nah, we can keep up. Not much to keep up with really. When the discussion is the same every day ["Sean Taylor will not only change defense in football, he'll change defense in the Pentagon!" against "Kellen Winslow is a BEAST. A BEAST, dammit!"] it isn't hard to keep up with it. It is hard to maintain interest, however.

And I'll have you know that's the only thing I have trouble maintaining. Everything else is just fine!

Keino
04-21-2004, 05:06 PM
Hey, I'll have you know I keep it...Oh, wait. You meant keep up with the draft.

And I'll have you know that's the only thing I have trouble maintaining. Everything else is just fine!

Thats because you aren't married yet.......

Axegrinder
04-21-2004, 05:17 PM
I agree with you Spence,however I might be designated as a flip-flopper.
I play both sides of the fence.

BigCountry
04-21-2004, 06:42 PM
Not to toot my own horn (ok fine I am) but I posted something about Sean Taylor in July saying how he's gonna be great and we should draft him. Back then when not many people responded I was sad cause I thought it would be great to discuss. Anyway my point is, Sean Taylor needs to be surgically removed from my throat, I feel like we're running a capmagne center for the guy.

TwistyNiblet
04-21-2004, 06:44 PM
The only thing worse than hearing all this Taylor/Winslow talk is going to be hearing people whine and moan about how "we picked the wrong guy" after the draft is over.

bosshog001
04-21-2004, 07:44 PM
I'm on the Taylor bus, but I couldn't agree more with this thread. The subject has been thrashed to death. There is no angle that hasn't been cover 12 different times. It's even pervaded the Cherokee board.

I think its time to go back to the obscure Redskins of the past threads until after the draft.

LuvSkins17
04-21-2004, 08:00 PM
Would this Winslow kid happen to be a relative of the Great Kellen Winslow? :confused: :whoknows:

Spence
04-21-2004, 08:45 PM
His son.

LuvSkins17
04-21-2004, 10:57 PM
His son.

I was being funny Spence. :flower1:

Death_Venom
04-21-2004, 11:06 PM
Yes can WE PLEASE bury the Winslow/Taylor Debate until after the DRAFT???

Personally I will pleased with any of these selections:
-Gallery
-K. Winslow
-Taylor

Beyond that my reaction may be a bit mixed........I have said my last comment on this topic until the Draft is OVER...........

RedskinsVision
04-21-2004, 11:07 PM
I second the motion .. BUT .. this is also an election year so all this is correlated.. besides.. in 3 days this whole thing will be over.

Kerry or Bush?!
Taylor or Winslow?!

its as close to the presidential race we can get as Redskins fans!

RedskinsFanInTX
04-21-2004, 11:38 PM
What's gonna happen when the Redskins select someone else instead? :guillo:

RedskinsVision
04-21-2004, 11:39 PM
that would be like Nader winning the election now wouldn't it?

SkinsKY
04-21-2004, 11:57 PM
I think the real reason Spence is upset is because as long as the season isn't here, he can't write his power rankings and it's really beginning to hurt his ego. It'll be okay buddy. Just a couple of months more. Hang in there. :bsmile:

RedskinsFanInTX
04-22-2004, 12:22 AM
that would be like Nader winning the election now wouldn't it?No, it's more like all the talk about Dean then Kerry gets the nomination. (insert Dean "YAA! YAAUH!") :lolbig:

IowaSkinsFan
04-22-2004, 02:06 AM
Hey, this looks like a nice thread. Here are my thoughts on drafting Taylor as opposed to K2............

truant
04-22-2004, 02:33 AM
Just a couple more days....

flave1969
04-22-2004, 02:49 AM
Roll on the weekend please.

WRSK1NS
04-22-2004, 05:10 AM
I am with you! It seems someone could post a thread about hot chocolate and someone else would say I hear Taylor loves hot chocolate so that means we should draft him! No matter what the subject it got turned to a Taylor/ KWII debate. There has been no where to go to escape it.

juskins
04-22-2004, 05:11 AM
Man.... I dont even want to read about anymore draft speculation... I am just preparing myself (tricking myself...may be more precise) for anything to happen...ANYTHING!!!

Dear Mr. Draft ,
Pleae come as soon as possible...I think I am losing my mind.....HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA

Seebs
04-22-2004, 05:35 AM
I'm on Spence's Bandwagon, just draft someone and see in september if we are a good team, not only agood april team!

vegeta2364
04-22-2004, 08:58 AM
I just can't wait till saturday. What time does it start now.

But all im going to say like my father says.... don't :sleeping: on joe gibbs. You better watch him. Im telling you. hes a solider :Padawan: He brings great disaplince. Not as strict as Lewis but has more respect then any coach

Skins57
04-22-2004, 09:12 AM
I agree with you Spence,however I might be designated as a flip-flopper.
I play both sides of the fence.

AxeGrinder I hope you mean the Taylor-Winslow fence :Pickle: :lol1:

Axegrinder
04-22-2004, 07:09 PM
AxeGrinder I hope you mean the Taylor-Winslow fence :Pickle: :lol1:
Good One!I can see where it might be construed as someone who swings both ways,not sexually I might add!!!
I love speaking in double entendres!!!