PDA

View Full Version : SUPERSKIN AT DRAFT DAY PARTY!

superskin
04-25-2004, 02:49 PM
Hey gang - What a great event the draft day party was! Isnt it interesting that Gibbs first day of minicamp, AND the draft day party, had glorious 70 degree temps with sunny skies? (Well, I guess it depends on where you were, but the sky was crystal blue over FedEx Field.) Gibbs, Buges, and Gregg Williams made a grand entrance via helicopter, and the simutaneous chant of 25,000 fans screaming "We want Dallas" was purely electrifying. What a rush it was to be within 20 yards of the Messiah himself. I would like to attach some pics from the event, but I am afraid to admit that my "Super Powers" do not include knowing how to attach pics on here! It seems this system expects me to make the files SUPER small to accomodate the upload. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I must say that I agree with many who have posted earlier - lets not question Gibbs motives on the later picks - this man didnt become a Hall of Fame Coach for nothing. I think figuratively, AND literally, the sun is shining on our Skins this year. As always, I will furiously defend our turf this year and help raise the level of FedEx Field to that of RFK stadium. I am pumped! Until next time, my faithful 'Skins brethren!

joethefan
04-25-2004, 02:54 PM
Welcome to the board..i saw you and thought you were just great...although I did get my laugh on...but I had a wonderful time....when i saw you I was like... :wacky:

CarMike
04-25-2004, 02:58 PM
Great stuff SuperSkins! Agree 100% with what you had to say.

I'll make it up next year for the draft party....

SonnyandSam
04-25-2004, 03:02 PM
Great outfit! I got a picture of you from the Dream Seats, first row, 50 yard line....only time my big butt will ever be in those seats.

You were great with the kids, by the way!

(Wouldn't want them anyway...bad sight lines....players would be in the way.)

lb56blitz
04-25-2004, 03:17 PM
Hey man. I am glad you chose to come here and share your skins insight with us. We are honored by your presence. I was down on the field with ya when Gibbs was on and it's a shame he didn't get a chance to answer your question. I look forward to seeing you at more games in the future.

Skins57
04-25-2004, 03:39 PM
Joe might have solved the "more other teams fans in Fed Ex" probem just by coming back. If the Big Jack does not rock this year it never will

smoak
04-25-2004, 03:41 PM
SS -

i saw you having a good time and taking pictures with fans! man, i am NEVER missing the draft day party ever! i told my wife not to have a kid in april cause i wouldn't be there...

:eaglesuk:

lb56blitz
04-25-2004, 03:45 PM
Joe might have solved the "more other teams fans in Fed Ex" probem just by coming back. If the Big Jack does not rock this year it never will

Amen. i think more fans turned out for the draft than did for the eaglets game last year. its all gonna change. just the one cowpatty fan that was sitting near us bout got his ass stomped just for wearing his jersey there. we are back!