PDA

View Full Version : it's tough to....

IndianBaller27
06-20-2004, 02:17 PM
... work out after you haven't done anything really physical in a while. Yesterday, I did 200 situps and I lifted weights with my legs. I'm building up for high school football next year. Watkins Mill, I'm planning on playing either safety or QB. Well, now my stomach is sore and I'm really bored so I'm posting this. And I bought ankle and thigh weights. I'm gonna keep them on all summer. I'm sure all of you know how I feel.

Axegrinder
06-20-2004, 05:02 PM
... work out after you haven't done anything really physical in a while. Yesterday, I did 200 situps and I lifted weights with my legs. I'm building up for high school football next year. Watkins Mill, I'm planning on playing either safety or QB. Well, now my stomach is sore and I'm really bored so I'm posting this. And I bought ankle and thigh weights. I'm gonna keep them on all summer. I'm sure all of you know how I feel.
I feel like that everyday.....only they call it aging in my case!:D

PyroGenic
06-20-2004, 06:38 PM
protein suppliments and amino acids help a lot, tell your mom or dad to take you to GNC so they can hook you up.

RedskinRyan
06-20-2004, 08:27 PM
boo! watkins mill sucks! go northwest!!!
(actually, im out of there. go MKJ - montgomery college germantown, the 13th grade)

i live down the street from WM though

IowaSkinsFan
06-21-2004, 12:18 AM

Ah yes, remember the feeling quite well. Now I get it just leaning over in my chair to grab my next beer!!!!!!

JoeDaSchmoe
06-21-2004, 12:33 AM
Heh, that's why I try to keep a steady workout schedule. Key word: "try." ;)

Patrick
06-21-2004, 06:22 AM

First thing you ought to do is some research about off-season conditioning programs geared for football. Wearing those ankle/thigh weight ALL the time is not the best idea. There are several good websites that would be very helpful for you and do a pretty good job of explainning muscle development and conditioning. ......... OH, good luck next year - hope I'll be reading allot of good things about you in the WP every Saturday or Sunday.