PDA

View Full Version : What's In Your Diet?

Axegrinder
06-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Most of us are always on the run[except when we're posting here] and we don't always eat right.What are your eating habits on an average day?Do you skip meals?Do you eat alot of little meals or one big meal?Sometimes a job or an event schedule doesn't allow us to eat properly and we have to eat in the time that is allotted.What's your story?

RedskinRyan
06-25-2004, 07:45 PM
during work:

breakfast: donut and gatorade x-factor
lunch: sandwich, fruit, granola bar, soda
dinner:variety

water throughout the day

LATrueRedskin
06-25-2004, 07:48 PM
I lift weights so I'm SUPPOSED to be on a strict diet, and I try to be (But its SO damn hard). Mostly 6 meals a day full of calories. But not everyday that can happen, so I slack. Oh well.

Axegrinder
06-25-2004, 07:56 PM
Due to my sorry work schedule,my eating habits have alot to be desired.
On a normal workday,I'm up at 4:30 am and chug down a pot of coffee by 9 am.This is done by a super large cup and a refill.If I'm hungry,I'll grab a poptart.
Lunch consists of a ham/cheese and lettuce sandwich on ryebread or in a tortillia.If I'm lazy it's 2 PBJ'S.Both are enjoyed with 2 bottles of water at about 11:10 AM..
My wife usually has dinner ready between 6-7.It's usually a lowfat,lowcarb,healthy type of thing.
"Occasional" snacking binges[Oreos....]fall in between.This is an average day.

InsomniaKiller
06-25-2004, 07:57 PM
I eat crap. Complete crap. And too much of it. I'm trying to lose weight but it's pretty tough. I did manage to switch to diet soda this month, though. Baby steps.

RedskinRyan
06-25-2004, 08:03 PM
I eat crap. Complete crap. And too much of it. I'm trying to lose weight but it's pretty tough. I did manage to switch to diet soda this month, though. Baby steps.

you do what you gotta do lol

you'd think that with the daily donuts and cereal(forgot to add that), i'd be gaining weight, but with all the work in the sun i've lost 4 pounds this week. gotta drink more water cause i dont need to lose weight.

hail2skins
06-25-2004, 09:11 PM
Don't expect any healthy foods at the tailgate. There will be plenty of fat in the burgers, dogs, brats, chicken and steak. You'll wash it down with plenty of beer. You won't exercise that day because after you eat, you'll be up in the stands screaming and hollering. After we win, you'll return to enjoy more fat and beer. LMAO.

LATrueRedskin
06-25-2004, 09:33 PM
Don't expect any healthy foods at the tailgate. There will be plenty of fat in the burgers, dogs, brats, chicken and steak. You'll wash it down with plenty of beer. You won't exercise that day because after you eat, you'll be up in the stands screaming and hollering. After we win, you'll return to enjoy more fat and beer. LMAO.

Damn that sounds good :beer:

bosshog001
06-26-2004, 09:13 AM
Can't wait for the brats, but until then:

Breakfast: Go Lean cereal with blueberries
Lunch: Turkey sandwich or chicken burrito
Dinner: something with chicken, turkey and vegetables

Pretty careful to avoid fats, but love my carbs. Makes it tough on my wife who's doing south beach diet.