PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE this time of the year, but.....

CarMike
08-06-2004, 05:19 PM
....how many days in the row will ESPN talk about the friggen cowgirls? Every day this week they've talked about them. I know that Carter was let go....two days ago! And yet, they are talking about them again.

It makes me sick to my stomach how they keep their nose up the boys butts. :banghead:

LadyNRedskinsfan
08-06-2004, 05:22 PM
i feel ya mike, but the next time they talk about the cowgirls like this, it will be because of a losing streak........!

LATrueRedskin
08-06-2004, 05:22 PM
....how many days in the row will ESPN talk about the friggen cowgirls? Every day this week they've talked about them. I know that Carter was let go....two days ago! And yet, they are talking about them again.

It makes me sick to my stomach how they keep their nose up the boys butts. :banghead:

It's not just that, but there's NOTHING to report in Dallas and they keep talking about them. It's boring as hell talking about Vinny Testaverde and Bill Parcells. I hope the Dallas part is over on ESPN.

RedskinRyan
08-06-2004, 07:06 PM
cause its big news. starting qb suddenly released? its similar to the ricky williams deal, which is STILL talked about.

CarMike
08-06-2004, 07:27 PM
I'm aware that its big news. But for crying out loud, it was two days ago and they're still yapping about it.

JoeJacksonTaylor28
08-06-2004, 08:12 PM
They need to talk about the Girls now because the won't do it during the season...

Sorry, only little fragments like: "The Cowgirls get their a$$ kicked once more time..."

leave_scars
08-07-2004, 11:53 AM
Maybe the owner's of ESPN are cowgirl fan's. They have some unwritten agreement to kiss there a** atleast once a day.