PDA

View Full Version : This really sucks. A plea for help.

flave1969
08-27-2004, 07:00 AM
:cry: I have just checked out the schedule for Field Pass this year. I am only going too be able to get commentary on four of the first eight games this year, and six of the last eight. If anyone is able to find out where I can pick up the games I will miss, I would really appreciate it.

I will miss the following games.
Week 2 Giants
Week 3 Cowboys
Week 5 Ravens
Week 9 Lions
Week 13 Giants
Week 16 Cowboys

If anyone knows how to pick up the Redskins broadcast online, I would be eternally greatful.

GolfFreak
08-27-2004, 07:01 AM
I'd check NFL.com or Sports Talk 980's website. Sorry!

IowaSkinsFan
08-27-2004, 07:03 AM
:cry: I have just checked out the schedule for Field Pass this year. I am only going too be able to get commentary on four of the first eight games this year, and six of the last eight. If anyone is able to find out where I can pick up the games I will miss, I would really appreciate it.

Week 2 Giants
Week 3 Cowboys
Week 5 Ravens
Week 9 Lions
Week 13 Giants
Week 16 Cowboys

If anyone knows how to pick up the Redskins broadcast online, I would be eternally greatful.

I do know a way, but I don't want to advertise it because I'm not sure it would be appreciated. If intersted, please PM me.

flave1969
08-27-2004, 07:05 AM
I'd check NFL.com or Sports Talk 980's website. Sorry!

Do Sportstalk normally carry Skins games.

chrisbcbu
08-27-2004, 07:11 AM
someone posted this link about 2 weeks ago. i have it on my favorites link. Not sure if they will update it with the regular season games, but as it stands now. They have most of the preseason games.

http://home.earthlink.net/~verylongaddress/football/

flave1969
08-27-2004, 07:16 AM
Thank you Chris. Appreciate it.

chrisbcbu
08-27-2004, 07:18 AM
Thank you Chris. Appreciate it.

no problem, that link helped me out in a jam, so hopefully it will help you out as well.

flave1969
08-27-2004, 07:26 AM
no problem, that link helped me out in a jam, so hopefully it will help you out as well.

I am OK on the pre season, I just hope they carry it on into the season proper. Another guy came on and posted another link. I think it is in the Redskins-Miami game link.

frenchskinsfan
08-27-2004, 08:02 AM

Week 2 Giants
Week 3 Cowboys
Week 5 Ravens
Week 9 Lions
Week 13 Giants
Week 16 Cowboys

I'm entirely with you, it's a pity Field Pass doesn't provide all games. but I have to deal with it every year.

Now does the link gently displayed above provides links to WJFK for PS games , What are KLOU and KTRS (links for tonight game at St Louis) ?

Thank evryone for your help to european fans like Flave, Seebs and I (sorry if I forgot somenone else)

flave1969
08-27-2004, 08:16 AM
I'm entirely with you, it's a pity Field Pass doesn't provide all games. but I have to deal with it every year.

Now does the link gently displayed above provides links to WJFK for PS games , What are KLOU and KTRS (links for tonight game at St Louis) ?

Thank evryone for your help to european fans like Flave, Seebs and I (sorry if I forgot somenone else)

I think KLOU and KTRS are local radio stations that broadcast online.

ihatedallas
08-27-2004, 09:32 AM
i hope you can find a way flave!Man i would hate to miss the dallas monday night game if i were u...

28thegreat
08-27-2004, 09:38 AM
I think KLOU and KTRS are local radio stations that broadcast online.
Actually, they would be St. Louis area stations. Stations that start with a K are usually west of the Mississippi.

Thank goodness FOX is covering the game in my area. This is the first game I will get to see this year. I don't have full cable and the wife won't let get NFLNetwork etc.

Seebs
08-27-2004, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the info!

chrisbcbu
08-27-2004, 10:45 AM
http://www.warpradio.com/player/pla...=9&br=IE&os=win

this was the other link I listened to this one during the washington vs miami game. Has a little static, but listening to the skins was worth it.

i forgot who posted it but was a great find.

28thegreat
08-27-2004, 02:43 PM
http://www.warpradio.com/player/pla...=9&br=IE&os=win

this was the other link I listened to this one during the washington vs miami game. Has a little static, but listening to the skins was worth it.

i forgot who posted it but was a great find.

Sorry Chris, just checked that link. Looks like it is down.