PDA

View Full Version : Forward Pass

lakewinola
09-02-2004, 09:42 AM
Any season ticket holders sign up for the forward pass? Have you used it, or have you seen the dedicated lines in the stadium during the pre-season game?

https://forwardpass.redskins.com/

Patrick
09-02-2004, 10:17 AM
Any season ticket holders sign up for the forward pass? Have you used it, or have you seen the dedicated lines in the stadium during the pre-season game?

got the information about it but didn't seem like much of a deal to me. I'm part of the TG-Club, so there is NO lines getting into the stadium (but that's about the only advantage to being a member).

lakewinola
09-02-2004, 10:27 AM
got the information about it but didn't seem like much of a deal to me. I'm part of the TG-Club, so there is NO lines getting into the stadium (but that's about the only advantage to being a member).

I think it gives you a dedicated line at all the concession stands.

BurgundyNGold
09-02-2004, 10:43 AM
The TG club gives you access to the club level for the 5th quarter party.

Patrick
09-02-2004, 11:21 AM
The TG club gives you access to the club level for the 5th quarter party.

Yeah - I've only used that once - I guess that's OK.

I think it gives you a dedicated line at all the concession stands.

Your right - I was misreading what you had written.

openallnight
09-02-2004, 12:47 PM
i just got my card the other day, i don't expect there will be much of a benefit with the concession lines.
This is just danny's way of monitoring who's spending what. i betcha this will come into play when it comes time for seat and parking upgrades.

smoak
08-21-2005, 09:30 AM
Can any Forward Pass members speak to whether or not the program has any value? I don't plan to each much from the stadium.... The Redskins got enough of my money.

skinsdude
08-21-2005, 12:39 PM

The forward pass is great when it works. They still don't seem to have all of the kinks worked out though. Mine wouldn't work during the draft party in the spring so all of the drinks that my wife and I had in the humidor were free. Sweet!!!

skinsfan44
08-22-2005, 10:25 AM
Can any Forward Pass members speak to whether or not the program has any value? I don't plan to each much from the stadium.... The Redskins got enough of my money.

I have the Forward Pass and it has it's benefits.

One, you have dedicated lines so you don't have to wait as long for food and drinks.

Two, you don't have to bring cash to the games.

Three, you get a rebate check at the end of the year from all your purchase's at the stadium and the Redskins stores that can be redeemed for anything you buy at said Redskins stores.

I spent a $1000 dollars at the stadium and the Redskins stores last season and got a $10 rebate check I used towards my Chris Samuels jersey. The jersey was on sale for $30 at the time and only had to pay $20.

Not bad.

Hope this helps you out, Smoak.

smoak
08-22-2005, 10:54 AM
I think I am sold as long as it doesn't cost anything. I NEVER have cash on me so that alone is a selling point... :)

skinsfan44
08-22-2005, 11:56 AM
I think I am sold as long as it doesn't cost anything. I NEVER have cash on me so that alone is a selling point... :)

It does not cost a thing to get one.