PDA

View Full Version : Comcast and their Digital Service

hail2skins
09-13-2004, 03:17 PM
I just found out that Comcast allows you to replay alot of the NFL games in a watered down version. It's not the full game but I think it's pretty cool. I'm watching our game now.

LadyNRedskinsfan
09-13-2004, 03:19 PM
whats it like? do they just show all the highlights of the game?

hail2skins
09-13-2004, 03:26 PM
You can tell they've watered it down alot but it's not just highlights either. I was looking at the play Galloway dropped the pass on and it looks as though Taylor was covering for someone else getting burned. It looked as though it was Walt Harris. Taylor immediately breaks towards Galloway but then you see Walt Harris 10 yards behind both of them and I could see if there was another receiver he was supposed to cover.

Carmelo
09-13-2004, 03:39 PM
You can tell they've watered it down alot but it's not just highlights either. I was looking at the play Galloway dropped the pass on and it looks as though Taylor was covering for someone else getting burned. It looked as though it was Walt Harris. Taylor immediately breaks towards Galloway but then you see Walt Harris 10 yards behind both of them and I could see if there was another receiver he was supposed to cover.
I was paying close attention on that play. Taylor may have been covering for another reciever but he started out in front of galloway and joey turned him around and ran pass him slightly. Although it may have not been taylor's guy to cover, I still think he got beat at the end, although very slightly.