PDA

View Full Version : Worst...Fruit Sex....Ever...

akhhorus
10-18-2004, 11:07 AM
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1086492.html?menu=news.quirkies.bad

(not for the children)

but be sure to check out the second one with the cherries.

tbfoster1
10-18-2004, 11:26 AM
lol thats funny. sounds like those catholic school kids are a bunch of prudes.

RedskinRyan
10-18-2004, 02:08 PM
i prefer to do it sherman-style with a grapefruit....

hmmmm...two cherries and an object that could be passed off as a phallic symbol, i dont see any sexual innuendo there....

and hey, if the lemon is enjoying it, there should be no complaining

JoeDaSchmoe
10-18-2004, 02:22 PM
I was about to go off on how I couldn't believe any kind of student would complain about this sort of thing, but then I saw that they were actually graduates of a Catholic college. If they're that old, have gone through the Catholic system their whole lives, and never voluntarily left it, there's really no hope.

PGiddy18
10-18-2004, 02:31 PM
lol thats funny. sounds like those catholic school kids are a bunch of prudes.

I was about to go off on how I couldn't believe any kind of student would complain about this sort of thing, but then I saw that they were actually graduates of a Catholic college. If they're that old, have gone through the Catholic system their whole lives, and never voluntarily left it, there's really no hope.

Alright now people... you guys are doing some SERIOUS steriotyping!! I went to a catholic grade school, public highschool and currently attending a catholic university. I think its hysterical ( Then again... I am one of a kind :p) and I know alot of people that wouldn't find offense with it at all and they are products of the WHOLE system. . Sometimes it has nothing to do with the catholic part of it... I think people are just looking for things to b*tch and complain about.

JoeDaSchmoe
10-18-2004, 07:36 PM
Alright now people... you guys are doing some SERIOUS steriotyping!! I went to a catholic grade school, public highschool and currently attending a catholic university. I think its hysterical ( Then again... I am one of a kind :p) and I know alot of people that wouldn't find offense with it at all and they are products of the WHOLE system. . Sometimes it has nothing to do with the catholic part of it... I think people are just looking for things to b*tch and complain about.

Public high school. You don't fit my criteria. :p

I'm talking about people who want to go to a Catholic college because it's Catholic and because they're completely indoctrinated.

tbfoster1
10-18-2004, 07:38 PM

your right there is always some fools looking for something to complain about. I bet half the people didn't even think there was something wrong with the wrappers until someone pointed it out. some people just need to relax.
btw i went to catholic grade school too. but i'm not catholic

PGiddy18
10-18-2004, 07:39 PM
your right there is always some fools looking for something to complain about. I bet half the people didn't even think there was something wrong with the wrappers until someone pointed it out. some people just need to relax.
btw i went to catholic grade school too. but i'm not catholic

How'd you pull that last part off?

JoeDaSchmoe
10-18-2004, 07:40 PM
How'd you pull that last part off?

Probably the same way I did, only I've had to fight my family the entire way. They're diehard Catholics. I hate it.

PGiddy18
10-18-2004, 07:46 PM
Probably the same way I did, only I've had to fight my family the entire way. They're diehard Catholics. I hate it.

Was I talking to you little one? :p (kidding!!) My mother is a die hard catholic, and she and I argue the "views" of the catholic church often (i swear if i get one more politcal pamphlet on who i should vote for in the bulliten... I will raise some hell...) she eventually backs off. But i just don't see a reason to hate... to strong of a word Joe.

tbfoster1
10-18-2004, 07:49 PM
How'd you pull that last part off?That school didn't care if you weren't catholic or not, they just wanted the money. of course now I know more about being a catholic than being a methodist. they were pretty strict there but I minded my ps and qs but one day they got me. I got inschool suspension for being irreverant in church. all I was doing was saying the hail marys in an accent during the stations of the cross.

PGiddy18
10-18-2004, 07:51 PM
That school didn't care if you weren't catholic or not, they just wanted the money. of course now I know more about being a catholic than being a methodist. they were pretty strict there but I minded my ps and qs but one day they got me. I got inschool suspension for being irreverant in church. all I was doing was saying the hail marys in an accent during the stations of the cross.

LoL!! I got in trouble for chewing gum and passing notes... strict isn't the word!

ShaggySkins
10-18-2004, 07:51 PM
Cartoon fruit having sex, what else could u ask for?

tbfoster1
10-18-2004, 07:55 PM
LoL!! I got in trouble for chewing gum and passing notes... strict isn't the word!
chewing gum, are you crazy!!!!!!!!!. i saw this nun one time pick a kid up with one hand around his neck. I still don't know what that kid did but I didn't see him anymore after that

AGibbsGirl
10-18-2004, 07:56 PM
Spokesman Marco Alfter said: "The new wrapping is certainly fruitier than the old."

Holy Cow, you mean they're gay too?

PGiddy18
10-18-2004, 07:58 PM
chewing gum, are you crazy!!!!!!!!!. i saw this nun one time pick a kid up with one hand around his neck. I still don't know what that kid did but I didn't see him anymore after that

Doesn't surprise me. I had a nun throw an eraser in my general direction (Wasn't because of me though!) University is a little different, the tearchers just freak out, and tell us all to leave. Though there is a Christian brother that often yells at the clock for moving so fast he's having such a great time in class.

RedskinsDave
10-18-2004, 08:00 PM

Worked fine for me........

tommahawk
10-18-2004, 08:47 PM
A word of advice for those students. If you look at some fruit, whether they have smiley faces or not, and see them as sexual objects it is a psycalogical disorder. Not sexy fruit.

RedskinRyan
10-18-2004, 08:53 PM
A word of advice for those students. If you look at some fruit, whether they have smiley faces or not, and see them as sexual objects it is a psycalogical disorder. Not sexy fruit.

again, those grapefruits.....

im surprised Mom made the comment that she did. what a politically incorrect person she is, using the fruity/gay connection. tsk tsk.

JoeDaSchmoe
10-18-2004, 10:54 PM
Was I talking to you little one? :p (kidding!!) My mother is a die hard catholic, and she and I argue the "views" of the catholic church often (i swear if i get one more politcal pamphlet on who i should vote for in the bulliten... I will raise some hell...) she eventually backs off. But i just don't see a reason to hate... to strong of a word Joe.

I know it's a strong word. That's the point. Growing up with a family that's ridiculously religious, that has a lot of ridiculously religious friends, and going to several religious schools means that I know a lot of people who are, well, religious. And I see the hell it makes some peoples' lives, mostly kids (mine in particular on a number of occasions). I see a bunch of rules that don't make sense, a load of hypocrisy, and a completely overbearing view of morality. So, yes, I hate Catholicism.

By the way, if anyone's offended, let me clear up that I don't hate Catholics. Not at all. They're usually very good people. I hate the institution. Kind of a "Love the soldiers, hate the war" kind of thing.

PGiddy18
10-18-2004, 11:16 PM
I know it's a strong word. That's the point. Growing up with a family that's ridiculously religious, that has a lot of ridiculously religious friends, and going to several religious schools means that I know a lot of people who are, well, religious. And I see the hell it makes some peoples' lives, mostly kids (mine in particular on a number of occasions). I see a bunch of rules that don't make sense, a load of hypocrisy, and a completely overbearing view of morality. So, yes, I hate Catholicism.

By the way, if anyone's offended, let me clear up that I don't hate Catholics. Not at all. They're usually very good people. I hate the institution. Kind of a "Love the soldiers, hate the war" kind of thing.

Joe, I could go ON about the ways Catholicism has changed things. My family went CRAZY when they found out my boyfriend of the time was going down to Senior week with me. There were 5 people to a room! If you want to preach about the hell people go through, sing it to another choir, cause I know some of the things it can do~! The difference is, I have no problem saying what I think is wrong. My mother, sister and I have gotten into some fights over this stuff! But I still think that the word hate is too strong. In all actuality, if you feel indifference to it, I think its worse, because if you "hate" it, you are using alot of passion and energy towards it. True it may have a negative connotation, but its still taking up that time/energy/passion, and that shows more that you care than nothing at all.

LadyNRedskinsfan
10-18-2004, 11:28 PM
thats hilarious. akh, i still want to know how it is that you find stuff like this......

JoeDaSchmoe
10-18-2004, 11:30 PM
Joe, I could go ON about the ways Catholicism has changed things. My family went CRAZY when they found out my boyfriend of the time was going down to Senior week with me. There were 5 people to a room! If you want to preach about the hell people go through, sing it to another choir, cause I know some of the things it can do~! The difference is, I have no problem saying what I think is wrong. My mother, sister and I have gotten into some fights over this stuff! But I still think that the word hate is too strong. In all actuality, if you feel indifference to it, I think its worse, because if you "hate" it, you are using alot of passion and energy towards it. True it may have a negative connotation, but its still taking up that time/energy/passion, and that shows more that you care than nothing at all.

Well, I obviously have no problem saying what I think is wrong, either. ;)

It's just that the one place I have to limit what I say is around my family, because, sadly, there have been no-so-subtle threats....

PGiddy18
10-18-2004, 11:37 PM
Well, I obviously have no problem saying what I think is wrong, either. ;)

It's just that the one place I have to limit what I say is around my family, because, sadly, there have been no-so-subtle threats....

Maybe you should come to Church with me and Tbfoster... you can be saved! Besides, that way, you can have a clean slate for the week...and if you go every week... so long as you do nothing TOO bad, you can be considered a good christian like boy, *and still have fun.* Consider it! Besides, you'd get to spend quality bonding time with the Princess, and we all know that is the only thing in life you've been striving for. :D

JoeDaSchmoe
10-18-2004, 11:58 PM
Maybe you should come to Church with me and Tbfoster... you can be saved! Besides, that way, you can have a clean slate for the week...and if you go every week... so long as you do nothing TOO bad, you can be considered a good christian like boy, *and still have fun.* Consider it! Besides, you'd get to spend quality bonding time with the Princess, and we all know that is the only thing in life you've been striving for. :D

Catholicism has pretty much jaded me from any organized religioin in general. I guess my only way out is to found my own religion, or maybe just my own denomination. Schmoism. I can make up all the rules I want. Like, for instance, all Dallas Cowboys fans will burn in fiery flames for eternity. :D

PGiddy18
10-19-2004, 12:06 AM
Catholicism has pretty much jaded me from any organized religioin in general. I guess my only way out is to found my own religion, or maybe just my own denomination. Schmoism. I can make up all the rules I want. Like, for instance, all Dallas Cowboys fans will burn in fiery flames for eternity. :D

I have a cult... i mean... organized grouping of friends like that. Making your own religion is a tedious process... if you want it to be successful, you'd have to have some sort of following. Think you could make it happen?

JoeDaSchmoe
10-19-2004, 12:20 AM
I have a cult... i mean... organized grouping of friends like that. Making your own religion is a tedious process... if you want it to be successful, you'd have to have some sort of following. Think you could make it happen?

Sure. All my loyal followers will be rewarded with heavenly Paradise if they convert any of your loyal followers. :D

Booser
10-19-2004, 12:39 AM
regarding the fruit, i think it is wrong to judge them. haven't we learned that we can't legislate morality in the fruit world? who are we to say that a little fruit on fruit action is wrong?

GolfFreak
10-19-2004, 08:10 AM
Good marketing ploy - I bet they are selling more candy now.