PDA

View Full Version : Hey DC Cowgirl----

Redskinmayhem
12-23-2004, 06:58 AM
Hey bud, there seem to be a heck of alot of cowgirl fans here in the DC metro area- which I attribute to this great melting pot of an area and of course, govt jobs. My question is are there as many Skins fans in Dallas? I've been to Dallas wearing my Skins gear 2 x's and the first time no one really said anything, but the second time people (at retaurants and the hotel) said the wouldn't serve me or give me a room because I was a skins fan. They were mostly Joking-MOSTLY. Anyway, do you see many Skins fans on your turf?

BTW, I recently had a fence estimate odne for my new home. I noticed the guy was wearing a Cowgirls hat and I had my Skins Visor( lol, I know, steve supperior) on. we instantly clashed and I accepted his estimate but I was honest and up front with him. I told him I wouldn't be giving him my business because he was a cowpattie fan. He promptly told me he would've done a shoddy job on my fence since I was a skins fan. Nice guy otherwise but you can bet I wiped my kiester with his estimate. Anyone else have stories like mine about cowgirl fans? Sorry to get OT like this!

redskin_rich
12-23-2004, 07:23 AM
BTW, I recently had a fence estimate odne for my new home. I noticed the guy was wearing a Cowgirls hat and I had my Skins Visor( lol, I know, steve supperior) on. we instantly clashed and I accepted his estimate but I was honest and up front with him. I told him I wouldn't be giving him my business because he was a cowpattie fan. He promptly told me he would've done a shoddy job on my fence since I was a skins fan. Nice guy otherwise but you can bet I wiped my kiester with his estimate. Anyone else have stories like mine about cowgirl fans? Sorry to get OT like this!
Anybody who would compromise the quality of their work for any reason could only be a Cowgirls fan.

CarMike
12-23-2004, 07:39 AM
Anybody who would compromise the quality of their work for any reason could only be a Cowgirls fan.

Especially since he's working where 90% of his customers are probably Redskin fans....lol

DC_Cowboys
12-23-2004, 08:42 AM
Anyway, do you see many Skins fans on your turf?

I live in DC are. I live on Skins turf. My boss puts up the sign "Dallas suck" on his door just for me. I don't mind, all in good fun.

RedskinsDave
12-23-2004, 08:43 AM
My question is are there as many Skins fans in Dallas?

What makes you think he's ever been to Dallas? He doesn't live there, isn't from there and has probably never gone there. That's like MOST Cowboys fans. I always say the biggest difference between me and Washington area Cowboys fans is I've actually seen a game in Texass Stadium.

DC_Cowboys
12-23-2004, 08:45 AM

May be it was his comeback for a wise crack. I think Skins fans here are way just too serious. My advise is to take it easy and enjoy the rivalry.

CarMike
12-23-2004, 09:19 AM
May be it was his comeback for a wise crack. I think Skins fans here are way just too serious. My advise is to take it easy and enjoy the rivalry.

Easy for you to say....remember that lil stat....13-1? Well, we're 1-13. :D

So yes, we tend to take the rivalry more seriously than Cowboy fans do....

Unfortunately....

split3clemente
12-23-2004, 09:49 AM
Im friends wit a few cowboy fans, they are all good guys its interesting to see things from their perspective because I look at everything through my burgandy color glasses, my mailmans a huge cowboys fan, we have our clashes almost every single day

IowaSkinsFan
12-23-2004, 10:17 AM
What makes you think he's ever been to Dallas? He doesn't live there, isn't from there and has probably never gone there. That's like MOST Cowboys fans. I always say the biggest difference between me and Washington area Cowboys fans is I've actually seen a game in Texass Stadium.

I caught that Dave! Good one.

I'd be willing to bet DC_Cowboys hasn't been to that stadium either. Maybe been to Texas, but I doubt if he has been to the stadium.

So what say you DC Cowboys? You ready to disclose your lineage? Ready to become a contributing member like hail2skins advised?

Let us know your story. If you are from DC or the DC area, how did you come about rooting for the Cowboys overtly, while maintaining a closet Redskin fan status, as we all know, all these years.

DC_Cowboys
12-23-2004, 10:30 AM
I caught that Dave! Good one.

I'd be willing to bet DC_Cowboys hasn't been to that stadium either. Maybe been to Texas, but I doubt if he has been to the stadium.

So what say you DC Cowboys? You ready to disclose your lineage? Ready to become a contributing member like hail2skins advised?

Let us know your story. If you are from DC or the DC area, how did you come about rooting for the Cowboys overtly, while maintaining a closet Redskin fan status, as we all know, all these years.

So ? I bet many Skins fans here haven't been to RFK either ? I've been to Fedex. I 've been to RFK watching Gibbs showing off the 5 millions dollars man. Do you know who was the 5 millions dollars man ? I don't hate the Skins the way Skins fans hate Dallas. I think it's fun enjoying the rivalry. Being on the 13 win side helps :D.

RedskinsDave
12-23-2004, 10:33 AM
So ? I bet many Skins fans here haven't been to RFK either ? I've been to Fedex. I 've been to RFK watching Gibbs showing off the 5 millions dollars man. Do you know who was the 5 millions dollars man ? I don't hate the Skins the way Skins fans hate Dallas. I think it's fun enjoying the rivalry. Being on the 13 win side helps :D.

Ah, a waste is a terrible thing to mind.

IowaSkinsFan
12-23-2004, 10:35 AM

What does any of that have to do with what I asked you?

Redskinmayhem
12-23-2004, 10:40 AM

Well, we all really know it's in good fun, but hating the cowboys and everything dallass is just intrinsic to every Redskins fan. It's like our primal instinct. When a Skins fan is born, they don't know how to walk, talk, or do much of anything but I GUARANTEE you they know how to despise the cowgirls and root for the Skins.

BTW, I have been to RFK, FEdex, and even Your toilet bowl whe I was younger. I actually remember there were quite a few Skins fans there, I remember cowgirl fans leaving the game in the 3rd quarter because of the drubbing they were getting. I smell a repeat of that this sunday!!!

GibbsRules!
12-23-2004, 10:42 AM

Yup, come Monday it'll still be the 13 win side :D

DC_Cowboys
12-23-2004, 10:59 AM
What does any of that have to do with what I asked you?

Ok, so you want to know my lineage ? I am a H'mong nationality. Ask Dave to show you where it is on the map. He should be able to find it right in the center of the Atlantis :lol1:

Cruising270
12-23-2004, 11:15 AM
My boss is also a cowboy fan and we smack talk back and forth. I'm still trying to get him to bet me on the game but he wont do it yet. He even admits his team is sorry this year and we'll probably win, but if we don't I know I'll hear it for a while. But I ain't got nothin to worry about cause we're gonna kick some coy girl butt

RedskinsDave
12-23-2004, 11:56 AM
Ok, so you want to know my lineage ? I am a H'mong nationality. Ask Dave to show you where it is on the map. He should be able to find it right in the center of the Atlantis :lol1:

Gotta love the internet:

HMONG (http://www.hmongarchives.org/)

DC_Cowboys
12-23-2004, 12:06 PM
Gotta love the internet:

HMONG (http://www.hmongarchives.org/)

So where is it on the map. :lol1:

RedskinsDave
12-23-2004, 12:23 PM
So where is it on the map. :lol1:

You're an idiot. They call themselves Hmong Nationality. Here's the last time I will post the definition for you:

a people having a common origin, tradition, and language and capable of forming or actually constituting a nation-stat

Stop using that smiley when the only thing funny in your post is your ignorance. :lol1:

Redskinmayhem
12-23-2004, 12:27 PM
You're an idiot. They call themselves Hmong Nationality. Here's the last time I will post the definition for you:

a people having a common origin, tradition, and language and capable of forming or actually constituting a nation-stat

Stop using that smiley when the only thing funny in your post is your ignorance. :lol1:

Dayum!!!! DC Cowpattie got SSSERVED!!!

:lol1: I'm actually not sure what that means but it sounds funny!!! In all seriousness, I think this week the skins will start the winning streak over the cowboys that will last for several years.

Skinzaholic
12-23-2004, 12:36 PM
My senior Pastor is a cowpuke fan... somehow we still run the church ok.

RedskinsDave
12-23-2004, 12:40 PM
My senior Pastor is a cowpuke fan... somehow we still run the church ok.

Too bad you're not Catholic. We have exorcisms for problems like that.

Redskinmayhem
12-23-2004, 01:02 PM
Too bad you're not Catholic. We have exorcisms for problems like that.

I am catholic and Jesus is a Redksins fan!

:Pickle:

Redskinblondie
12-23-2004, 04:26 PM
I live in Dallas and wear my Redskin stuff all the time. I rarely have anyone say anything negative.

Last October, I went to the State Fair of Texas in Dallas. Had on my Redskin baseball jersey. There is a big trailer called Cowboys Memorabilia. Had Hall of Fame stuff......super bowl trophies.......jerseys.......things like that.

Bunch of guys outside of it saw my jersey......and said..."We have to be here by this exhibit...but we are really Redskin fans."

We are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Blondie

bgforever
12-23-2004, 06:28 PM
Especially since he's working where 90% of his customers are probably Redskin fans....lol

I would have put a note on the back of his truck:

Dallas Fan, Does Shoddy Work on Skinsfans' Homes
"FWEE EStuMAtes"

Axegrinder
12-23-2004, 06:36 PM
It's all good!:D

GeneralDisorder
12-23-2004, 09:26 PM

Easy mate...

All the way from London. Seen the Skins at FedEx and Giants Stadium. During my week in DC, I attempted to gain access to RFK to take the odd photo - the buggers weren't having it though...

DC_Cowboys
12-24-2004, 09:01 AM

Just because they call themselves Hmong Nationality makes them a nation ? Say, do you call yourself millionaire often ? :lol1:

Again, having access to dictionary does not means you know how to use it. The key word in your definition is capable. Are they capable of that ? Not for a long time !

RedskinsDave
12-24-2004, 10:20 AM
You're impossible. Maybe Santa will bring you a brain for Christmas.

Redskinmayhem
12-24-2004, 11:11 AM
You're impossible. Maybe Santa will bring you a brain for Christmas.

Or maybe make him realize that he's really a Redskins FAN!!!