PDA

View Full Version : BUGES on Ch.4

Redskinmayhem
01-03-2005, 06:06 PM
Just saw Buges on TV, he said he can't wait to have Jansen and Ray Brown back, But he also wants Samuels to get his contract taken care of so he can be back too.

He also said Every reciever on the roster we be at every offseason meeting/workout. He was adamant about it. he said " MARK MY WORDS".

He spoke ABOUT bETTS AND pORTIS. Seemed to be very high on Betts, more so than CP. Said Betts was very comfortable in this system. Also said that they need to get CP more familiarized with the scheme but that he's the real deal too. He said both would be back next year.

Talked about TJ and Taylor, complemented both.

*EDIT* he also said that Offense was the #1 priority in the offseason, he said they will be better next year. Also said that Ram played well but still made a few "BONEHEAD" plays.

*EDIT2* He talked about how great Thrash was. Saying that he's a lunch pail type of player. He said Thrash is a True Redskin. He said that we need more "lunch pail" type guys. He said we don't need superstars.
That's about all I remember as of this 3rd glass of wine!

IMALILTEAPOT
01-03-2005, 06:08 PM
wow ray brown is gonna still play? at least he'll be a back up. but wow, 41 and still playing. hes amazing

SkinsRock36
01-03-2005, 06:09 PM
:beer:

Redskinmayhem
01-03-2005, 06:10 PM
George Michael aluded to the fact that they wouldn't make him play every down in 05. He said they would give him a break every now and then. Not sure what that means but I like Brown. We at least need to retain him for his leadership, knowledge of the system, and depth.

IndianBaller27
01-03-2005, 06:10 PM
wow ray brown is gonna still play? at least he'll be a back up. but wow, 41 and still playing. hes amazing
I don't want him on the team. That's wayyy to old.