PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone played the warewolf game?

padraic
02-16-2005, 09:46 AM
Im playing it on another MB and it is a cool game for 10 or 12 people to play over a few days, think about the Movie the Village that is what its like.

akhhorus
02-16-2005, 09:47 AM
Were wolf? Oh, it's over there.

(ill be quiet now)

Jimreaper007
02-16-2005, 11:15 AM
Were wolf? Oh, it's over there.

(ill be quiet now)

Up the meds......whatever you ae taking, double it.

:D

smoak
02-16-2005, 11:19 AM
What are the rules? Lets go!

IllinoiSkinFan
02-16-2005, 11:35 AM
?

padraic
02-16-2005, 11:47 AM
Ok it works like this one person is like the moderator you have a bunch of people in the village with 2 warewolfs there is a day phase and a night phase in the day the village votes on who they think is the wolf they then get together and hang that person and there identity is told to all then at night the wolfs pm one another and pick who the want to kill. the trick is trying to misslead people if you are a wolf and then kill them there are someother roles as well an Angel who can protect one person at night and others we can do a real basic one till you get the hang and then add on some other roles as we go, its simple enuff you kind of got to play it once and then you will get the hang of it.

smoak
02-16-2005, 11:59 AM
I'm in if anyone wants to do it.

IllinoiSkinFan
02-16-2005, 11:59 AM
I am game. Are we going to do it 7 days a week or just M-F?

C-7
02-16-2005, 12:11 PM
I'll play, but i didn't quite understand the rules.

IllinoiSkinFan
02-16-2005, 01:04 PM
As far as I understand

We play villagers.

2 of use are werewolves.

Each day we vote on one person who we think is a werewolf and kill them.

The two werewolves vote secretly on which villager gets killed overnight.

So basically 2 people a day are going to die. one at the hands of the villagers and one at the hands of the werewolves.

It is the villagers goal to figure out who the werewolves are.

It is the werewolves goal to kill all the villagers.

One person has to moderate the game.

padraic
02-16-2005, 01:08 PM
Ok this is from the site that i first played it on this is a good break down of the game

Hey MCM, it is fairly easy to play, plus once you play it others will want to play as well when we start a new one (Not to mention we all should have about 20,000 posts after playing..lol). I was invited so many times and never thought twice then one day I was bored and played it and it was fun and addicting. The basic concept is there are a certain amount of good guys more than they are bad guys. During the game there is a day phaze and a night phaze. There are role players such as...
3 or 4 wolves (depending on how many sign up) and one Vigilante. These are the bad guys who get a free kill each night. The wolves WILL know who the other wolves are and will be able to chat with each other with a chat site provided for them. The wolves will vote and decide on who they want to kill each night.

. The Vigilante operates alone.There main job at first is trying to kill of the good guy role players. The Vigilante operates alone. He/she can kill at will at night. The Vigilante will pm mod and if he/she choses can kill a player at night. The vigilante can also kill off a wolf so he may not be so trigger happy.

Good guy roles are
1 Seer, 1 Angel and the rest are villagers. (Once the game gets more folks involved we will add new roles etc)

The Seer (good guy). He is a good guy role player. He gets to pm the Mod and ask to view a certain player to see what or if they have a role. The Seer gets one view each night phaze. he is basically trying to hunt down the wolves before he gets killed by the wolves or hung by the villagers. The Seer does not want the Wolves to know who he is. If so he will be wolf food that night for sure. The Seer is the Wolves worst enemy.

The Angel (good guy). The Angel role is protection. The Angel can protect anyone including himself for no more than one nigh so the Angel cannot protect the same player for two consecutive nights. If the Angel protected himself one night then someone else the next night, then he can protect himself again, one more night and so on.

The Villagers (All good) The villigers will hang a player each day by submitting votes on who they believe is to be the bad players. Once enough votes are made on a certain player that player is dead and will have no more part in the game. The mod will have a write up on each killing and the village will know who and what was killed. The Villagers hang a player during the DAY phaze.The players may also change their votes at anytime until the max num,ber of votes needed for a kill is in.

All players good and bad will chat on the message board here at ants and will try to talk amongst themselves on who they believe should be hung for potentially being a wolf. the Wolves will ACT as if tyhey are also a villagers. Everyone wants to be a villager so they can survive to the end. Once the bad guys out number the good guys the game is over, victory to Evil. If the good guys kill all the wolves and vigilante they are victorius and the Good team wins.

padraic
02-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Now for the first game we will play with only the Villiagers, Angel,Seers and wolves.

we need 7 but can do with more i will start a sign up sheet

1.Canibal
2.smokme
3.ill skinsfan

let me know if you want in, play once i will help out then it will be e-z after that.

smoak
02-16-2005, 01:15 PM
does HR have the functionality to do private PMs with multiple people (wolves)?

IllinoiSkinFan
02-16-2005, 01:17 PM
We will need many players.

padraic
02-16-2005, 01:18 PM
does HR have the functionality to do private PMs with multiple people (wolves)?

sure, i tell the wolves who they are and then they pm one another.

padraic
02-16-2005, 01:20 PM
We will need many players.

just 4 belive me once we do this others will jion us you will see its a cool game and will also pump up your post count if you into that kind of thing, this game has guys like Akhhours, and Axe names all over it.

tbfoster1
02-16-2005, 01:20 PM
i'll play along

padraic
02-16-2005, 01:22 PM
1.Canibal
2.smokme
3.ill skinsfan
4.tbfoster

3 more and we can start this bad boy.

smoak
02-16-2005, 02:24 PM
Akh???

IllinoiSkinFan
02-16-2005, 02:50 PM
Akh???

Perhaps he does not like all that vampire and werewolf stuff. ;)

smoak
02-16-2005, 02:53 PM
Perhaps he does not like all that vampire and werewolf stuff. ;)

Maybe he has lycanthropy. He makes quite a few cannibal references...

IllinoiSkinFan
02-17-2005, 07:05 AM
Anyone else interested in playing?

padraic
02-17-2005, 11:57 AM
we do need 3 more but if i does not kick off this time we can try again. right now im in one with 15 other people and it started out the same way, no one wanted to do it at first myself included and then once we did now all kinds of people want to get in.

smoak
02-18-2005, 11:10 AM
Anyone?