PDA

View Full Version : "Neon" or Laveranues - who do you hate more??

bosshog001
03-09-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm pretty sure I hate Deion more for stealing our signing bonus and quitting, but the more I think about it, this isn't much better.

Sure we got two very prodcutive seasons from Coles, compared to a below par season from Dieon, but either way the robbed us, quit on the team and left us in Cap hell.

It's more painful this time, because I like Coles while he was here. We should of known he had a screw loose when he started using his high school for MNF intros because he was mad at FSU

dj_stouty
03-09-2005, 01:25 PM
Coles hurts more...b/c we all thought of him as selfless and a team leader...when in reality, he was the opposite.

LATrueRedskin
03-09-2005, 01:26 PM
The whole Deion signing was a disaster from the beginning. It was a sign that the apocalypse was near. I would have done anything to get Deion off this team. It was definately more painful with Coles because I, too, liked him a bunch and admired his toughness and work ethic. But, they're both gone now, and I sleep well at night.

Redskinmayhem
03-09-2005, 01:27 PM
I really don't *hate* either one. I hate the Cowboys. Deion is just a quitter, blinded by cash. Coles, well, he's the same but he's not bright enough to figure out that if he wasn't so near sighted he could've been one of the best Redskin WR's ever.

Redskinmayhem
03-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Coles hurts more...b/c we all thought of him as selfless and a team leader...when in reality, he was the opposite.

true- we knew Dieon was a mercenary- Atlanta, SanFran, Dallass, Us, Baltimore.

We all thought LC was a true Redskin.

LATrueRedskin
03-09-2005, 01:29 PM
I really don't *hate* either one. I hate the Cowboys. Deion is just a quitter, blinded by cash. Coles, well, he's the same but he's not bright enough to figure out that if he wasn't so near sighted he could've been one of the best Redskin WR's ever.

Ohhhhhhhhh, I hate Deion. Can't say I really hate Coles, but boy do I hate Deion.

joethefan
03-09-2005, 01:30 PM
I will choose LC, during the Deion Era we didn'y have an identity as a team. Now that we're getting one LC showed us that he didn't want to be a part of that identity. Glad He's gone.....I can take Deion trygin to screw Danny, but I can't take LC trying to screw Gibbs!!

Redskinmayhem
03-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh, I hate Deion. Can't say I really hate Coles, but boy do I hate Deion.

Don't get me wrong either. For me, Dieon is about as close to the hatred line as "dislike" can get.

Spence
03-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Deion played for the Cowboys. Coles plays for the Jets. Easy call.

Skinz4lyfe
03-09-2005, 01:33 PM
Not even close. Deion Sanders is the all-time NFL whore!! How can a player go from the Falcons to their main rival at the time the Niners? Then go from the Niners to their nemesis the Cowboys. Then he goes from the Cowboys to their arch enemy the Redskins. Then he proclaims to be a "Christian" and the "Lord" told him that he needs to switch teams. Its funny because he went to those teams that were throwing out the most cash. What a jerk!! I despise Deion Sanders!!

C-7
03-09-2005, 01:34 PM
I hate pro sports in general and the people in charge for letting these things happen. And I hate it that we almost accept these things as normal. I'm really tired of selfish professional sports players dictating the rules!

whitskins
03-09-2005, 01:36 PM
I thought really hard about who I hate more and then I burst a blood vessell in my forehead... So I'm just gonna sit this one out.

MoeRedskins
03-09-2005, 01:37 PM
LC definately hurt more because I thought he would be around a lot longer and actually wanted to be in DC. I hated deon all of his career, and it just magnified it when he dumped D. Green out of the starting lineup when Darrell could still play. I really had it in for Sanders after that.

CNYSkinFan
03-09-2005, 01:37 PM
I am not a fan of Deion, but at least he had some personality and you could get a checkle out of an interview. LC was the wolf in sheeps clothing and caught me by surprise. Funny how both had similarities. Toe injuries, upset over a coaching change, big SB. Deion at least stood up and retired, LC used his situation to get more money out of another team. He is the real whore.

smoak
03-09-2005, 01:41 PM
I hate the situation with Coles 100x more because I expected from Deion. If you sleep with dogs you are bound to get fleas. But Coles was supposedly a team guy blah, blah, blah.

If Coles dropped off the face of the Earth I wouldn't shed a tear.

guinness4health
03-09-2005, 01:44 PM
the deon thing (him taking that bonus and running was our own fault) knew it was a mistake from the begin not the write something in the contact that would have forced him to repay a large portion of his bonus if he left football to play baseball, we didnt and he got one over on us....

that being said the coles thing hurt....alot.....much more than the deon thing.....

i at least understood the deon thing....the coles one blindsided me, he was one of my favorites and one of the toughest sob around....

but the thing that hurt the most was the unprofessional nature in which he choose to handle the situation....he expectation that he was OWED a release was rediculious!!!!

in alot of way i wish we would have keep him and benched him for the next 2 years so that coles could suffer some for the pain he caused all of us fans.....

COLES YOU LIED TO US...and i hope we play you real soon so that taylor can put your head on his mantle right next to the picture of the girl he stole from you...

bosshog001
03-09-2005, 01:53 PM
The biggest thing that hurt was that Coles suckered us in. The play hard, we can always do better attitude was my kind of talk. Then he turned out to be a liar and the same slimeball that Deion was.

Deion was what you always knew him to be, a slimy loudmouth crook.

I think I'd rather have been screwed like Miami was on Williams. At least then you can feel sorry for the guy and Miami got the money back. Where the hell is our money back on either of these guys????

warpaint
03-09-2005, 01:55 PM
well dont really hate anyone , but i didnt want dion because he had been a cowboy , i wanted coles when we got him .

smoak
03-09-2005, 01:56 PM
I have a new rule. DO NOT DRAFT OR SIGN F$U PLAYERS!

SkinsNut
03-09-2005, 01:59 PM
"Leon" Deion was a flash-in-the-pan player. Put all of his good highlights into one film for review and it will give you about 120 seconds of entertainment. The rest of the time, he was trying to figure out how to stay away from the ball carrier so he didn't get hurt. I think he is the most overrated CB of all time. I'd take DG over DS anytime.

Coles can kiss my LWA :moon1: ! Another player that i would never wish hurt upon, but would :) when it happened. I don't think there are enough words to describe someone as greedy, self-centerd, arrogant, ..........

Sorry to vent, but i have been holding it in.

MoeRedskins
03-09-2005, 02:00 PM
I have a new rule. DO NOT DRAFT OR SIGN F$U PLAYERS!

Yeah, the only florida school we should draft from should be the U.

LadyNRedskinsfan
03-09-2005, 03:31 PM
i never liked deion in the first place, so it wasnt hard to see him leave, although he did sneak out w/ $8M.

coles hurts more because i liked him andhoped he would be around for the long haul. then he pulls this little stunt....

bwparker
03-09-2005, 03:43 PM
This isn't even close... I hate Dieon. the Coles' thing has angles and issues and he WAS a productive Redskins and ...blahblahblah...I just wanna forget him. But Dieon? He is the epitome of a Dallas Cowgirl, I hate and love him. I hate him for being a Cowboy, but I love hime for being there to hate. I wouldn't have it any other way. Dieon. Hate. Cowboys. Bad.

bgforever
03-09-2005, 03:54 PM
Coles sold us on his intent, more than Deion, who really fooled no one. Dan Snyder learned contract 101 with Deion. Coles picked a precise moment ratchet up tensions, as he walked. Now I know why he's always got the nostrils flaring. Coles has personal issues and one day he'll be fine, but for now, the Jets will have that certain headache all over again.

Coles deal will always hurt more, because of why he left. It was the most ridiculous argument yet in the NFL. any excuse will do L.C.

skinsfan36
03-09-2005, 04:01 PM
deion makes me sick to my stomach i cnat stand him never could i wish he wouldn't have lateraled that ball to sams because it would of been great to see him get crushed by our special teams. hes the closest thing to a little girl on the football field he always knows where out of bounds is and dives for it. now coles i did like him but now i have lost respect for him how he has acted.

PA Skins Girl
03-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Never thought anyone could top Deion. But right now, for me, it's Coles. Because Coles slapped our most beloved one, Coach Joe Gibbs, right in the face.

smoak
03-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Never thought anyone could top Deion. But right now, for me, it's Coles. Because Coles slapped our most beloved one, Coach Joe Gibbs, right in the face.

I would say he swung and missed and Gibbs delivered a knee to the groin.

BurgundyNGold
03-09-2005, 05:51 PM
Deion by far. He came here with the intention of screwing us. Coles did it without any premeditation. Plus, I think I am the only person on Earth who thinks that Deion is overrated -- at least partially a product of his own successful self-marketing. Shrewd, indeed, but can't hold Darrell Green's jock.

WackyJacky
03-09-2005, 06:00 PM
I can't stand Deion. I'm sorry about what happened with Coles, but Deion makes me want to puke. Seriously.

SkinsNut
03-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Hey, since Deion shrunk himself for that cell phone commercial, lets grab him, shove him in a katchup bottle and throw him into the ocean.
:lol1:

BurgundyNGold
03-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Hey, since Deion shrunk himself for that cell phone commercial, lets grab him, shove him in a katchup bottle and throw him into the ocean.
:lol1:
That wouldn't be fair to the person who found the bottle!

SkinsNut
03-09-2005, 06:07 PM
So we but in some rocks and a small hole. that way it will sink.......

D-Ruck #8
03-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Neon, since he also used to be one of the most hated Cowgirls of ALL-TIME.

Shawnb555
03-09-2005, 06:20 PM
I have a red #21 deion jersey.........enough said

ShaggySkins
03-09-2005, 06:53 PM
I hate them both

OCSkinzFan
03-09-2005, 07:07 PM
Deon has to be the Redskin to recieve the MOST at home BOOOOOS!!! EVER.
When that little punk walked on the feild man...If I didn't hate him, and what he means, so much; I would'a felt sorr...er NAA- I hate him.

Dan's most stupid moment of all time was the phone call to Neon.

Stupid.

colkurtz
03-09-2005, 07:15 PM
I'm upset with Snyder for falling in love with an over-the-hill player from our arch-rival team and then paying him $8 million to do an average job here. I blame Danny not Deon.

I very upset with Coles for coming here for a huge payoff, getting lots of love from Redskins fans, receiving many passes in two separate offensive schemes -----------only to turn on the team and the fans like a totally classless football player. Then walk away with $5 million of our cap money, just to get rid of his punk a**. I won't even mention the game where he dropped SIX passes!!!!!

I don't hate football players. Save your hate for people trying to kill you. Just ask JimReaper....

D-Ruck #8
03-09-2005, 07:17 PM
I very upset with Coles for coming here for a huge payoff, getting lots of love from Redskins fans, receiving many passes in two separate offensive schemes -----------only to turn on the team and the fans like a totally classless football player. Then walk away with $5 million of our cap money, just to get rid of his punk a**. I won't even mention the game where he dropped SIX passes!!!!!

I don't hate football players. Save your hate for people trying to kill you. Just ask JimReaper....[/QUOTE]

He dropped SIX in a game. Damn, i don't know if 50/50 even ever did that.

OCSkinzFan
03-09-2005, 08:06 PM
I don't hate football players. Save your hate for people trying to kill you. Just ask JimReaper....

I donít hate him; I just want him to have a series of existentially embarrassing moments on the football field that make him afraid to leave his house.

:Padawan:

RoanokeSkin
03-09-2005, 10:26 PM
Coles ... no doubt, because the guy was a freakin poser. At least when we signed Deion, we all knew we were getting a worthless piece of crap.

bosshog001
03-09-2005, 11:01 PM
I would say he swung and missed and Gibbs delivered a knee to the groin.

He can feel free to kick me in the groin for an extra $15MM in guaranteed money.

openallnight
03-10-2005, 07:47 AM
If you're gonna have a thread about robbing the Redskins how can you leave off some of the most infamous criminals? These guys make the Lufthansa Heist look like chump change:
#1 Heath Shuler - Held out just long enough to get the big bonus he always wanted and never even had to learn the offense.
#2 Dana Stubblefield - The poster child of the step-it-up-in-the-final-year-of-your-contract-to-get-BIG-bucks-in-free-agency-than-coast-your-way-to-a-BIG-butt plan.
#3 Bruce Smith - OK give me $10Mil and I'll get MY sack record, but I don't do no oklahoma drills and I don't tackle RBs [unless they happen to get in my way to the QB]
#4 Sean Gilbert - Well God did tell him to hold out . . .

smoak
03-10-2005, 08:28 AM
If you're gonna have a thread about robbing the Redskins how can you leave off some of the most infamous criminals? These guys make the Lufthansa Heist look like chump change:
#1 Heath Shuler - Held out just long enough to get the big bonus he always wanted and never even had to learn the offense.
#2 Dana Stubblefield - The poster child of the step-it-up-in-the-final-year-of-your-contract-to-get-BIG-bucks-in-free-agency-than-coast-your-way-to-a-BIG-butt plan.
#3 Bruce Smith - OK give me $10Mil and I'll get MY sack record, but I don't do no oklahoma drills and I don't tackle RBs [unless they happen to get in my way to the QB]

Great point! Althought I'd put Coles and Deion at the top of the list there are definitely plenty to go around. I don't hate Gilbert though because we got two firsts for him. :D

BigPlayJay
03-10-2005, 09:33 AM
I like Deon less because of the way he took the money and quit.

I am not a Snyder basher like many, but I do blame him for a major mistake not drwaing up a better contract that allowed the Redskins to be taken like that!

bosshog001
03-10-2005, 12:28 PM

I can forgive a guy for taking a lot of money and sucking and god did give us 2 first round picks :-) Not everybody can be as stand p as Brunell appears to be and give us back the money.

Sweepea436
03-10-2005, 12:47 PM
No doubt Deion. Not only did he split on a big contract. But at least Coles played hard all the time. "Neon" was an attention w**re without the big plays....

SusQhnnaSkin
03-10-2005, 09:33 PM
Guess I don't hate either of them, but Coles hurt much more because I was a big #80 fan as most of us were. I never liked Deon

cmdlost29
03-10-2005, 10:20 PM
One stole up from Daniel with the lights on in front of the world. The other simply stoped wanting to be here and we allowed him to take us to the cleaners. We gave too much money to both guys but there is a big difference in crimes between the two.

Hate is to strong a word for me, so I'll say I dislike Coles a lot more for the way he was able to manipulate the Redskins and hurt us so badly by us giving him what he wanted all along: Money and The Jets

redwolf1218
03-10-2005, 11:14 PM
Gibbs was cool to Coles and he took atvantage of it and screwed us. he's an ass. Deon i cant stand every time i see him, as a person now, and Coles i loved as a football player, but as a person he's a scoundrel. he needs help. he's all messed up. he will get what's coming to him.

BleedingB&G
03-11-2005, 09:57 AM
Deion all the way....He played in Dallas...enough said. It should be a cardinal sin for the Skins to EVER sign someone we loved to hate for so long...remeber the Norv?

bgforever
03-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Since Deion's name is mentioned, tell you an odd twist that will relate in the end of this writing.
We come here with opinions about a football team we are to discuss. While I have noted tendancies of us to get off track and even use some other possible related good points, no inference is drawn here by me about your opinion on a player. This site is not used to pull one's pants down and disgrace him here, to prove personal vandetta's.

I didn't mention that I hated anyone. I didnt' mention a lot of things I could, and while this particular thread seems to keep going, I figured my chiming in is a spike in the site to let ALL know, once again, I am seeing where folks that have nothing better to do, decide to attack posters on a sly personal level, by stacking posts "against" that poster, using the same subject, but because of despise or some stupid reason, won't post at the same one as the person they target. Please, if this seems strange to be here, imagine what its like tryiing to be cordial only to spat at from either a somewhat newer poster, but they seem to target you. Well if this is a strange piece to you, imagine how I feel when I post a subject that is respected by some and disrespected, because I posted it. Of course there are times, others don't see it, I made that mistake, and often. Not what I am talking about.

There are posters here that are clearly not INTERESTED in the team, they are just using the lurking to learn the language first and then try psych games on disorienting posters from others, beginning with anyone with creditability. I have no reason to to lie, but the same reason I left Extremeskins.com is the same reason, I am just going to pack now. I should have known, and it is obvious my points are respected by real Redskins fans, and the games are played by the ones that aint.

One of the first clues was when at Extremeskins.com, there was a poster that ONLY FOLLOWED Deion Sanders, not matter where he went. Now its a Santana Moss only fan. Man either you a Skins fan or you aint.

Call it a rant, NOT.

JJUICE86
03-11-2005, 10:16 AM
:jetsuk: Screw Coles! Screw Stephen Davis! and Deion better hope I dont see him on the street anytime soon. I can't stand players who come in here and after a year and a ridiculous bonus from danny boy and change thier mind. Coles didn't even give the system a chance. Every year he was here he posted career highs in some category. Screw Coles!

PS. Oh and screw Smoot, stupid chump

bosshog001
03-11-2005, 03:38 PM
:jetsuk: Screw Coles! Screw Stephen Davis! and Deion better hope I dont see him on the street anytime soon. I can't stand players who come in here and after a year and a ridiculous bonus from danny boy and change thier mind. Coles didn't even give the system a chance. Every year he was here he posted career highs in some category. Screw Coles!

PS. Oh and screw Smoot, stupid chump

Easy junior, Davis and Smoot played their hearts out for us. We pushed Davis out the door and by giving in to Coles, cost ourselves Smoot. It wasn't their fault we didn't have the money to pay them their market value.

skins74
03-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Can I hate them equally? If not than I would say Laveranues (what a name), because before hit shat on us I liked him alot. I never liked Deion and I still don't like him. :jetsuk:

OCSkinzFan
03-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Since Deion's name is mentioned, tell you an odd twist that will relate in the end of this writing.
We come here with opinions about a football team we are to discuss. While I have noted tendancies of us to get off track and even use some other possible related good points, no inference is drawn here by me about your opinion on a player. This site is not used to pull one's pants down and disgrace him here, to prove personal vandetta's.

I didn't mention that I hated anyone. I didnt' mention a lot of things I could, and while this particular thread seems to keep going, I figured my chiming in is a spike in the site to let ALL know, once again, I am seeing where folks that have nothing better to do, decide to attack posters on a sly personal level, by stacking posts "against" that poster, using the same subject, but because of despise or some stupid reason, won't post at the same one as the person they target. Please, if this seems strange to be here, imagine what its like tryiing to be cordial only to spat at from either a somewhat newer poster, but they seem to target you. Well if this is a strange piece to you, imagine how I feel when I post a subject that is respected by some and disrespected, because I posted it. Of course there are times, others don't see it, I made that mistake, and often. Not what I am talking about.

There are posters here that are clearly not INTERESTED in the team, they are just using the lurking to learn the language first and then try psych games on disorienting posters from others, beginning with anyone with creditability. I have no reason to to lie, but the same reason I left Extremeskins.com is the same reason, I am just going to pack now. I should have known, and it is obvious my points are respected by real Redskins fans, and the games are played by the ones that aint.

One of the first clues was when at Extremeskins.com, there was a poster that ONLY FOLLOWED Deion Sanders, not matter where he went. Now its a Santana Moss only fan. Man either you a Skins fan or you aint.

Call it a rant, NOT.

Let me get this straight?
You're saying that Deion Sanders spat on you?!!

Man, that guy sucks!

theskins89
03-11-2005, 08:31 PM
I hate Deon much more. I dont think that Coles did anything that bad. He asked to get out and we were stupid enough to let him go. we could have just kept him, but instead we decided to take a $9 mil cap hit to downgrade on a reciever that is on his last year of his rookie contract. Everyone knows he is going to want a whole boat load of money after this year

smoss
03-12-2005, 05:55 AM
I'm pretty sure I hate Deion more for stealing our signing bonus and quitting, but the more I think about it, this isn't much better.

Sure we got two very prodcutive seasons from Coles, compared to a below par season from Dieon, but either way the robbed us, quit on the team and left us in Cap hell.

It's more painful this time, because I like Coles while he was here. We should of known he had a screw loose when he started using his high school for MNF intros because he was mad at FSU

Coles was always a jerk, he was a jerk at FSU, a jerk w/ NY and he was a jerk w/ the skins. As long as he plays well you can live w/ it and he performed here. The reason the skins didn't win wasn't b/c of Coles, he did say some nice things about Gibbs and the 'skins on his way out and Moss is a good player so it's time to move on and forget about Coles. He'll be good in NY and Moss will be good in DC.

Jimreaper007
03-12-2005, 06:20 AM
I do not hate either of them.

They both were lessons learned

redwolf1218
03-12-2005, 09:12 AM
i just got off the phone with Laveranues. he said the real story behind what happened is that he is bi-sexual, so once Sean Taylor stole his girlfriend he had no one but Chad and simply had to go back to NY.

BurgundyNGold
03-12-2005, 09:22 AM
i just got off the phone with Laveranues. he said the real story behind what happened is that he is bi-sexual, so once Sean Taylor stole his girlfriend he had no one but Chad and simply had to go back to NY.
LOL. So that's a vote for The Toe?

redwolf1218
03-12-2005, 09:28 AM
actually i cant decide. i dont throw the word "hate" around much, but i will admit that i cannot stand the sight of either of them.

ryflan47
03-13-2005, 09:57 AM
deions a cool guy tho he signed me his autograph.. im still sore about coles and i hope he breaks his foot

smoss
03-16-2005, 05:54 AM
deions a cool guy tho he signed me his autograph.. im still sore about coles and i hope he breaks his foot

That's not right, I wish him the best. He was a very good player in DC and will probably be even better surrounded by more talent in NY. I'm just gald he's not in the NFC or more specifically the NFC East. As long as the skins don't face him I don't care what he does.

wewantdallas
03-16-2005, 09:35 AM
Can't believe this, but it's gotta be Coles for me. I despised Deion, but at least with him you knew what you were getting. He didn't try to hide his character at all.

Coles totally shocked me - I always assumed he was a team guy, a character guy, and I thought he'd be around for years with the Skins. He definitely played hard on the field.

But now I feel like I have a much clearer insight into his character, and I can't stand people like him. Bitter, whiners, hold grudges forever, always accusing someone else of being "out to get them." You know the type. Always a chip on their shoulder over SOMETHING.

Reminds me of a guy I used to play football with. He'd play hard, but EVERY game, without fail, he'd end up accusing someone of cheating, then he'd get this persecuted attitude going, then he'd clam up and mumble, "Okay, you want to play it like that, fine, we'll play like that." In his mind, he was "fighting for his dignity" or something. In everyone else's mind, he was just an annoying, self-righteous a-hole. That's how I now view Coles. I wish him no success whatsoever.

tommahawk
03-16-2005, 10:36 AM
Without a doubt Trotter is the ex player I hate the most.
Coles second because I thought better of him.
Dion next because I knew he was just a showboat when he came here.

colkurtz
03-16-2005, 05:20 PM
Deon was a showboat, from our most hated rival. Still, he never hide his personality and was a good lockroom guy.

Coles is a chameleon, who just got a huge paycheck and was waiting for any excuse to limp on his gimp toe, back to NY. He complained about "not getting enough passes" - yet received the third most passes in the NFL with the 'skins. A total cancer, crybaby and back-stabbing traitor.

Ok, my rant is over. I feel better.

Welcome Santana Moss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NCskinsfanatic
03-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Hmmm...... "Meon" or "raked over the coles" lets see....I think Coles gets us for as much, if not more, dough. But to me its the way they both took the money and ran. Coles disappoints me more but I never, ever liked that former Dirty Bird/49er Gold Digging/Cowgirl.

skins111111
03-17-2005, 06:56 AM
hate is a pretty strong word and I rarely use it but Deion is an over rated, arrogant jackass. I don't hate him but it did make me feel sick every time I saw him wearing Burgandy and Gold

bosshog001
03-17-2005, 06:41 PM
Without a doubt Trotter is the ex player I hate the most.
Coles second because I thought better of him.
Dion next because I knew he was just a showboat when he came here.

NOt sure how Trotter makes this list. He played hard with a busted knee and would have happily stayed here. Maybe he performed below expectations, but he didn't rob us or hold us up for ransom.

Redskin006
03-17-2005, 06:56 PM
NOt sure how Trotter makes this list. He played hard with a busted knee and would have happily stayed here. Maybe he performed below expectations, but he didn't rob us or hold us up for ransom.

Trotter was a good player, not great but good. He left here without saying one bad thing about the Skins. Although I dont like the team he went to and how much less they are paying him, I still don't and won't disrespect him or "hate" him because of that. BTW, I dont like LC very much at all. In fact, I like Deion better. Both were a waste of money, but LC just acted like an a-hole. So my vote's for LC.