PDA

View Full Version : adam "pac man" jones

skinsfan36
03-11-2005, 12:24 AM
pac man jones is probably the best available corner in the draft.i think we should use the #9 pick on this guy cuz hes an all around playmaker.

silverspring
03-11-2005, 12:51 AM
i agree that he is the best corner and I think we should draft a corner but i think it is a waste for us to use our #9 on a corner.
First of all we have harris and wilds and more importantly there is huge corner depth in the draft: Ronald Bartell, Justin Miller, etc.
Harris and Wilds gives us time to develop a corner there is no panic.

JoeJacksonTaylor28
03-11-2005, 01:09 AM
I still think the CS is going to go with Wilds/Harris. We'll trade down IMO.

joethefan
03-11-2005, 07:53 AM
i agree that he is the best corner and I think we should draft a corner but i think it is a waste for us to use our #9 on a corner.
First of all we have harris and wilds and more importantly there is huge corner depth in the draft: Ronald Bartell, Justin Miller, etc.
Harris and Wilds gives us time to develop a corner there is no panic.

I would Love to have Bartrell....with maybe a #3 pick...

smoak
03-11-2005, 07:56 AM
I just don't think Adam Jones will be able to cover Inky, Pinky, Blinky, and Clyde.

(sorry)

joethefan
03-11-2005, 08:00 AM
I just don't think Adam Jones will be able to cover Inky, Pinky, Blinky, and Clyde.

(sorry)

GW like corners with some size to em...cmon we just got rid f smoot...lets get a little bigger at that position....Clarlos Rodgers....Justin Miller, Bartrell...

smoak
03-11-2005, 08:02 AM
GW like corners with some size to em...cmon we just got rid f smoot...lets get a little bigger at that position....Clarlos Rodgers....Justin Miller, Bartrell...

Iwas just making a stupid joke.

I'd be ok with Carlos Rogers, but I think we're fine at CB. I'd like to add a late round guy or UDFA to compete with the people we have but I have to say I'm ok with Wilds, Harris and Springs.

joethefan
03-11-2005, 08:05 AM
Iwas just making a stupid joke.

I'd be ok with Carlos Rogers, but I think we're fine at CB. I'd like to add a late round guy or UDFA to compete with the people we have but I have to say I'm ok with Wilds, Harris and Springs.

You think we're ok there...I'm a bit skeptical...

BtwnDaTackles
03-11-2005, 08:06 AM
yea...i feel you he is a remarkable athlete but i think we need to get that whole d-line situation covered, i mean the scheme we have is great but at the end of the day we need someone to line up across from a guy and beat him off the corner........NO SCHEME, NOTRICKS, NO HELP.......JUST I'M BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I AM A FREAKIN ANIMAL AND YOUR QB IS MY MEAL TICKET!!!!!!!!!GO SKINZ!!!!!!!!!DRAFT MERRIAMN!!!!!!

silverspring
03-11-2005, 11:10 AM
I would Love to have Bartrell....with maybe a #3 pick...

ditto.