PDA

View Full Version : New Blog post.....Same Cham Bailey

CNYSkinFan
03-27-2005, 10:42 PM
Hey guys I put up another blog post about Champ Bailey's persistant desire to play offense.

You can read it Here (http://hailredskins.com/blog)

And discuss it in this forum.

bgforever
03-27-2005, 10:50 PM
Hey guys I put up another blog post about Champ Bailey's persistant desire to play offense.

NOW I know for sure Bailey loves reading our stuff and Extremeskins, Warpath's.

There was a big pow wow the last couple of days on his offense/defense, meddling with the Skins affairs thing on one of the threads! It said it wouldn't make sense to see him on offense on one, I believe and others stated how we'd like to see him meet up with ST and then we said, also, how about Shawn Springs :) Well all of a sudden Denver's putting out the usual story, we already know, about Champ being on O. Why put it out now? because its' answering our responses from yesterday. So either Shanahan's a worrier and checks us out or its Champ or I missed something.

whitskins
03-27-2005, 10:54 PM
I heard this same crap from Champ last year and I feel like I hear it from clowns like Charles Woodsen every year too. Champ needs to work on keeping his opponents OUT of the end zone before trying to get himself in it. He's getting paid an absurd amount of money to do something that he's presently underachieving at, so maybe he should work on defense first.

BurgundyNGold
03-27-2005, 11:01 PM

Perhaps he should focus on playing more persistent defense.

bgforever
03-27-2005, 11:03 PM
I heard this same crap from Champ last year and I feel like I hear it from clowns like Charles Woodsen every year too. Champ needs to work on keeping his opponents OUT of the end zone before trying to get himself in it. He's getting paid an absurd amount of money to do something that he's presently underachieving at, so maybe he should work on defense first.

For them to "reannounce" this with the same team, and already well known since his Georgia Bulldogs days, clearly tells me Shanahan is a media suckup and that tries to win their affection for later. Should hang his head in utter shame as he had NO ANSWER to the Colts 2 times in a row, with and without Bailey period!

Shanny and Bailey, its on the field that counts, not the words!

ryflan47
03-27-2005, 11:16 PM
Perhaps he should focus on playing more persistent defense.

Yahtzee.

Estrn_Shoreskin
03-27-2005, 11:27 PM
He wants to emulate Chad Johnson after he got burned by him.

LadyNRedskinsfan
03-27-2005, 11:38 PM
champ may have the speed, but he has the hands of rod gardner. have fun denver!

bgforever
03-27-2005, 11:47 PM

"Oh I was chucking those throws by the load,
I thought I'd do some on the road,

Little did I know they catch on to me
I guess they were better at it, than me " :inkston: in rememberance of "chucke"

by bgforever

whitskins
03-28-2005, 12:03 AM

I'd love to see him catch some passes against us, as soon as Taylor caught him he'd strip the ball out each time for an easy fumble. Remember how Chump used to carry the ball on those punt/kick returns? He waved it out there worse than Deion and it got poked out half the time.

Bring on the Chump Bailey, offensive guru. Just twice as many chances to embarrass him.

redwolf1218
03-28-2005, 06:00 AM
i always thought Champ should be used on offense. everyone talks about Woodson playing both ways in college but he only had something like 12 catches. Champ had something like 56 catches and 6 touchdowns (senior year alone). he is a fluid athlete and was a good receiver in college. i heard reports saying that if he had stated that he wanted to play receiver (and not Cornerback) he still would have been a 1st round pick. with what he is being paid, he should play offense, defense and special teams. he's a great athlete. His coverage skills might actually be the least of his abilities, as much as he gets burned.

Jimreaper007
03-28-2005, 06:27 AM
I would love to see Champ planted with a WOO-HIT that ends his offensive dreams ever so abruptly.

RoanokeSkin
03-28-2005, 06:36 AM

I agree totally. He should just shut up and play D.

redskin_rich
03-28-2005, 06:37 AM
Champ went to Georgia, not Tech and he led the team in receptions.

We have seen him play offense here and special teams, he is soft and a fumbler. I really hope Denver uses him on Offense against us. :inkston:

NamVet4
03-28-2005, 07:07 AM
Why all this talk about a player who is no longer a Redskin...? Who cares about Roland...? He is the Bronco's headache and head case now..............

~sigh~

JJUICE86
03-28-2005, 08:32 AM
Champ is good. But for him one play he would have a reciever locked down and the next he would have his face in the grass and the reciever would be in the end zone. Although good, Champ is overrated and if chad johnson gave emabrassed him I cant wait to see him play oakland.

Ramsey2Moss
03-28-2005, 08:35 AM
Excellent job man. I agree...I don't know what he's smoking if he's thinking about offense still. He should be worrying about how to stop MOSS if he couldn't stop PORTER or KENNISON.

CNYSkinFan
03-28-2005, 11:27 AM
Why all this talk about a player who is no longer a Redskin...? Who cares about Roland...? He is the Bronco's headache and head case now..............

~sigh~

I know I shouldn't be obsessed with Champ but he is effecting the Redskins even though he is not on the team.

First he poisoned the well with Smoot and now there is word he is trashing the Redskins with every free agent who visits both teams. The Bronco game is now the game I am most looking forward to.

I just think that is dirty pool. It is not like we are flying in CP to talk about how bad the Broncos are....but maybe we should. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

NamVet4
03-28-2005, 11:30 AM
I know I shouldn't be obsessed with Champ but he is effecting the Redskins even though he is not on the team.

First he poisoned the well with Smoot and now there is word he is trashing the Redskins with every free agent who visits both teams. The Bronco game is now the game I am most looking forward to.

I just think that is dirty pool. It is not like we are flying in CP to talk about how bad the Broncos are....but maybe we should. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Roland seems to run his mouth better than he does his game. I just get annoyed with the obsession with Roland that many around here foster and inflame. You're an excellent writer and I hope you can move past this and give us additional insight into our Beloved Team!
:)

Axegrinder
03-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Roland seems to run his mouth better than he does his game. I just get annoyed with the obsession with Roland that many around here foster and inflame. You're an excellent writer and I hope you can move past this and give us additional insight into our Beloved Team!
:)
Roland?
Inflamatory?hee hee hee:D

NamVet4
03-28-2005, 11:37 AM
Roland?
Inflamatory?hee hee hee:D
..caught me.... For the last time, I promise !!!
;)

joethefan
03-28-2005, 11:47 AM
WHo cares about champ....and why are even waisting time one him...i want to focus on the future.....champ is last years news....

Keino
03-28-2005, 11:53 AM
WHo cares about champ....and why are even waisting time one him...i want to focus on the future.....champ is last years news....

Exactly.

I don't particularly understand this fascination with Champ. Blaming him for Smoot's deaprture seems a bit silly to me, even if he was giving an Iago like perfromance, Smoot is a grown man who can think for himself.