PDA

View Full Version : i was thinking the other day...

techskinsfan
04-02-2005, 03:30 PM
about all the trade down scenarios and such and how we dont own a 2nd rounder. Now imagine what we would do if we still owed that pick. Im refering to the fact that we wouldnt have Chris Cooley. Where would we stand at this point this offseason without this guy on our roster? H/back/TE would be a major priority. Nobody else the played the position last year was anywhere near as talented at Cooley. I have to say I give joe big props for that move. Imagine where the offense would have been last year without him. He gave us like 6 tds i think in the redzone. Without him those all would have been 3 pts not 7. And i am sure he helped others get open down there too. An underappreciated move by gibbs in his second stint, and maybe the best and a move that saved us some face last season. Understandable though considering we brought in CP, MW, Griff, Springs, and ST last offseason. Just food for thought.

Meatsnack
04-02-2005, 03:34 PM
The thought of our offense being even more inept in the redzone fills me with the cold, chill certainty of an infinite, uncaring universe. In other words, I am pretty glad we got Cooley, too. :)