PDA

View Full Version : Skin Bashing on Sportstalk

C-7
04-20-2005, 05:35 PM
Anybody listening to Sportstalk980?

These guys are killing the skins, and most of what they're saying makes sense. It's everyday now. They are literally mystified about the skins moves and actions. They keep playing these Gibbs recordings were he sounds uncertain. This is getting weirder everyday. It's like no one is really in control here. What's going on, is what I'm asking. I know we all want to believe that there is a plan, but something is wrong here.

hail2skins
04-20-2005, 05:37 PM
They have been bashing Gibbs since he's been here. Nothing new there.

ZackMills
04-20-2005, 05:38 PM
We wouldn't be having these ridiculous transactions if Spurrier was still here...there, I said it

whitskins
04-20-2005, 05:38 PM
Sportstalk 980 should be running this team... These guys are so full of crap. They can go jump off a cliff for all I care.

C-7
04-20-2005, 05:39 PM
We wouldn't be having these ridiculous transactions if Spurrier was still here...there, I said it

Yeah, we'd de loading up on Gators and Ramsey would probably be in a wheelchair.

rskinsfan10
04-20-2005, 05:40 PM

Are you proud? Maybe someone needs to remind you of the fact that he is a quitter. Stop acting as though he was forced out.

There, I said it.

C-7
Sportstalk 980 should be running this team... These guys are so full of crap. They can go jump off a cliff for all I care.

I don't know, a lot of what they're saying makes sense.

ZackMills
Yeah, we'd de loading up on Gators and Ramsey would probably be in a wheelchair.

Nah, we would be getting to the point where he didn't recruit these Gators...and frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing Leak in a skins uni in a few years

ZackMills
04-20-2005, 05:41 PM
Are you proud? Maybe someone needs to remind you of the fact that he is a quitter. Stop acting as though he was forced out.

There, I said it.

He quit, but still received heat from Snyder, which maybe he should be doing to Gibbs.

LATrueRedskin
04-20-2005, 05:41 PM
What's funny is, once we make our next move, it'll be genius.

rskinsfan10
04-20-2005, 05:42 PM

These guys are killing the skins, and most of what they're saying makes sense.

Is Tom Navarro constantly saying that it's okay for Taylor and Moss to not be with their teammates is okay because they probably don't want to be around the atmosphere at Redskin Park make sense to you also?

LadyNRedskinsfan
04-20-2005, 05:43 PM
lol....are you serious? danny wuerffel, shane matthews, reidel anthony and jacquez green werent ridiculous enough?

rskinsfan10
04-20-2005, 05:44 PM
He quit, but still received heat from Snyder, which maybe he should be doing to Gibbs.

Gibbs has stated that last year's record was terrible, his fault and has said the he has a plan to improve. Spurrier when asked what did he have planned to improve said that he had no idea. Funny that you seem to be enamored with the clueless fella...

whitskins
04-20-2005, 05:44 PM
Nah, we would be getting to the point where he didn't recruit these Gators...and frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing Leak in a skins uni in a few years

Give me a freaking break dude, you wish Spurrier was still here cause he'd be doing better?? How about that's impossible because HE QUIT! Bringing up Spurrier's name is utterly irrelevant because there's no way he could or would be the coach of this team since he walked away with his tail between his leg.

Honestly I might have to take a break here for a while (although I probably won't), it's unbelievable to me how some people can stamp all over the panic button because we traded for a DRAFT PICK. Good lord people we traded for a draft pick our franchise is not going to fall apart and die!

C-7
04-20-2005, 05:46 PM
Is Tom Navarro constantly saying that it's okay for Taylor and Moss to not be with their teammates is okay because they probably don't want to be around the atmosphere at Redskin Park make sense to you also?

I didn't here that. But I'm not talking about any particular speaker, but all of them. They talked about that today in the John Thompson Show (?? The one with the hall of fame basketball coach) and they didn't say it was okay at all. At least the old coach didn't say it was.

rskinsfan10
Give me a freaking break dude, you wish Spurrier was still here cause he'd be doing better?? How about that's impossible because HE QUIT! Bringing up Spurrier's name is utterly irrelevant because there's no way he could or would be the coach of this team since he walked away with his tail between his leg.

Honestly I might have to take a break here for a while (although I probably won't), it's unbelievable to me how some people can stamp all over the panic button because we traded for a DRAFT PICK. Good lord people we traded for a draft pick our franchise is not going to fall apart and die!

Don't let this guy bring you down Whit. If you look at his posts, they are all of the same mindboggling structure.

Shawnb555
Good everyone should feel nervous and pressured we have not seen the palyoffs since 1999. People need to step up or else heads should roll

C-7
lol....are you serious? reidel anthony and jacquez green werent ridiculous enough?

Wuerfel?

Sonoma
04-20-2005, 05:49 PM
You seriously can't say you would rather have Spurrier then Gibbs?

We look too much into this, yes for fans and the majority of the people outside the skins organization this looks bad but Gibbs has been sucessful at everything he does and I have faith in him to turn this situation right. I won't argue with what he does until the results from this upcoming season are in.

rskinsfan10
04-20-2005, 05:50 PM
I didn't here that. But I'm not talking about any particular speaker, but all of them. They talked about that today in the John Thompson Show (?? The one with the hall of fame basketball coach) and they didn't say it was okay at all. At least the old coach didn't say it was.

That's all Navarro kept saying during the first 30mins of the show.

You also have to take into account who you are dealing with here. Doc Walker is the only one that I will take seriously because he offers balance. When we do something good in his eyes, he says so. Koken, Czaban and Pollin are never happy, no matter what. We could come out with some very good players and additional picks Saturday, and those three will never admit as much.

LadyNRedskinsfan
04-20-2005, 05:51 PM
Wuerfel?
matthews...wuerffel. you can add them to the list as well. i only posted the first 2 names that came to mind. lol

C-7
04-20-2005, 05:52 PM

You also have to take into account who you are dealing with here. Doc Walker is the only one that I will take seriously because he offers balance. When we do something good in his eyes, he says so. Koken, Czaban and Pollin are never happy, no matter what. We could come out with some very good players and additional picks Saturday, and those three will never admit as much.

Doc walker is great, he's my favorite by far (of all the shows).

The Skinsinator
04-20-2005, 05:53 PM
All judgement and i mean all judgement needs to be reserved until the draft is completely over. Im highly skeptical of the trade with Denver but folks the draft hasnt even began yet. Lets see what we do and then we can assess it from there. Questions to 980:

1) Do any of you have 3 super bowl rings?
2) Do any of you know whats going to happen in this years draft?
3) Are you aware of the salary cap increase next season?
4) Are you aware that we may actually be worth a damn next season causing a 1st rounder to be less meaningful?
5) What would you have done with clowns like Coles and Gardner?
6) Do you feel Gibbs made a horrible decision in not matching Pierce's and Smoot's contract demands? It would have sent a great fiscal policy message to other players at their respective positions.

Screw 980 and the DC media in general!!
I dont even live there and I cant stand what Im constantly hearing. They are seriously starting to have an adverse affect on our beloved Skins.

whitskins
04-20-2005, 05:54 PM
Don't let this guy bring you down Whit. If you look at his posts, they are all of the same mindboggling structure.

Yeah I mean it's not just Zach, I don't know that dude so he's just one guy out there that's saying this stuff, but I can't stand hearing this crap all day long on ESPN, supposed insiders, spewing this crap about Snyder still running this show and we're in chaos, blah blah blah.

I mean usually we make a big move with players and it's up for debate, even when we traded an overrated, vastly overpaid, and malcontent CB who was hellbent on never playing for our team again and a draft pick for a 23 year old franchise RB, I still understand the dramatics, but this is a freaking draft pick. We traded draft picks for another draft pick and then all of the sudden there's still all this mass hysteria. It makes no sense.

I just want to get to September and take care of this crap on the field. That's the only way to shut these clowns up, but I'm gonna be ready to cheer and yell harder than I ever have before, because this crap cannot stand any longer. We have to get it done right now.

rskinsfan10
04-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Yeah I mean it's not just Zach, I don't know that dude so he's just one guy out there that's saying this stuff, but I can't stand hearing this crap all day long on ESPN, supposed insiders, spewing this crap about Snyder still running this show and we're in chaos, blah blah blah.

I mean usually we make a big move with players and it's up for debate, even when we traded an overrated, vastly overpaid, and malcontent CB who was hellbent on never playing for our team again and a draft pick for a 23 year old franchise RB, I still understand the dramatics, but this is a freaking draft pick. We traded draft picks for another draft pick and then all of the sudden there's still all this mass hysteria. It makes no sense.

I just want to get to September and take care of this crap on the field. That's the only way to shut these clowns up, but I'm gonna be ready to cheer and yell harder than I ever have before, because this crap cannot stand any longer. We have to get it done right now.

Trust me, I feel you pal. I really do.

C-7
04-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Screw 980 and the DC media in general!!
I dont even live there and I cant stand what Im constantly hearing. They are seriously starting to have an adverse affect on our beloved Skins.

You could be right about that. Maybe it's the commentary that surrounds us that has me feeling like this team is headed for disaster. I really don't know.

ZackMills
04-20-2005, 05:59 PM

The trade makes NO LOGICAL SENSE. We traded for the 25th pick for next years first rounder (which we would have to go, what, about 10-6 to make it an even 25th for 25th pick right. We will not go 10-6, we'll be lucky to go 8-8), next year's fourth, and dont forget, this year's third.

WE TRADED 3 PICKS FOR 1...AND THE ONE WE GET ISNT THAT GREAT ANYWAY.

IMALILTEAPOT
04-20-2005, 06:01 PM
man, i hate the offseason

LATrueRedskin
04-20-2005, 06:03 PM
The trade makes NO LOGICAL SENSE. We traded for the 25th pick for next years first rounder (which we would have to go, what, about 10-6 to make it an even 25th for 25th pick right. We will not go 10-6, we'll be lucky to go 8-8), next year's fourth, and dont forget, this year's third.

But what if this is the first step in the master plan?

whitskins
04-20-2005, 06:08 PM

It makes plenty of logical sense, you can disagree with it and say we gave up too much, but it makes plenty of sense. We're a team that needs a cornerback and one more offensive playmaker. As it stood we would have gone through the draft getting one of the two, now we can get both.

We gave up three draft picks but we are already a deep team, we just have a few positions where backups are actually starting, so they need to be replaced with significant upgrades. Now we get to do that in one year. We are obviously trying to solidify our young base in 05, to make the team that we are going to build from for the future. This is our team.

In 05 we will very likely have only 4 starters at or over 30. We are a very young squad who already has a championship caliber defense. Now we can fill the biggest hole on that defense and add a legit young playmaker on offense that, combined with our severely upgraded O-line and newfound speed at WR, can help us get the 7 more points a game that would have made us 14 and 2 last season!

But here's the short answer. We made a trade for a draft pick. A. DRAFT. PICK. Ok? Our organization will not implode as a result of this. So try to enjoy draft day and step off the ledge, and if you can, take a few of your buddies with you.

ZackMills
04-20-2005, 06:17 PM
It makes plenty of logical sense, you can disagree with it and say we gave up too much, but it makes plenty of sense. We're a team that needs a cornerback and one more offensive playmaker. As it stood we would have gone through the draft getting one of the two, now we can get both.

We gave up three draft picks but we are already a deep team, we just have a few positions where backups are actually starting, so they need to be replaced with significant upgrades. Now we get to do that in one year. We are obviously trying to solidify our young base in 05, to make the team that we are going to build from for the future. This is our team.

In 05 we will very likely have only 4 starters at or over 30. We are a very young squad who already has a championship caliber defense. Now we can fill the biggest hole on that defense and add a legit young playmaker on offense that, combined with our severely upgraded O-line and newfound speed at WR, can help us get the 7 more points a game that would have made us 14 and 2 last season!

But here's the short answer. We made a trade for a draft pick. A. DRAFT. PICK. Ok? Our organization will not implode as a result of this. So try to enjoy draft day and step off the ledge, and if you can, take a few of your buddies with you.

Great idea buddy, add more youth to an already young team. So now after seeing Taylor play like a rookie at safety, we can see a new CB make rookie mistakes instead of going after a FA and get some experience on the field.

And I realize trading a trade pick won't kill our franchise, but the multiple poor decisions the Gibbs regime has made do add up, and in 5 years, when this franchise is stuck in the same place as it has for the past 10 years, you will not argue with me then.

whitskins
04-20-2005, 06:25 PM
Great idea buddy, add more youth to an already young team. So now after seeing Taylor play like a rookie at safety, we can see a new CB make rookie mistakes instead of going after a FA and get some experience on the field.

And I realize trading a trade pick won't kill our franchise, but the multiple poor decisions the Gibbs regime has made do add up, and in 5 years, when this franchise is stuck in the same place as it has for the past 10 years, you will not argue with me then.

I love this, everyone is hanging off the figurative jock of Sean Taylor all freaking season long about what a beast he is, then we deal for another first round draft pick and its, "oh no we'll have to play a rookie, he'll suck just like Sean Taylor did when he lost us the Dallas game".

Get a clue, we're building our base here, you say we screwed up by trading too many draft picks for #25, then you say we'll suck because we're adding more youth to the team. Should I even bother arguing with you if you can't form a coherant argument other than "everything we're doing is wrong!!!"?

And what are these multiple poor decisions Gibbs has overseen? Was it assembling a collection of free agents who made our defense one of the most feared in the league? Was it drafting two immediate starters last season that were among our most productive players on the team? Was it bolstering our O-line this offseason? Or was it the Coles trade, which basically was a swap of two similarly productive receivers? Or taking the cap hit b/c you probably think it prevented us from resigning Smoot and Pierce, which it didn't and you would know if you paid attention to such things. Or was it Brunell, the poster child for Gibbs bashing everywhere who won't even be on this team in 06.

If you think the Spurrier days were better than what we'll see right now then either you aren't a Skins fan or were in a coma during those two years of hell when we called Steve Spurrier our coach.

JoeJacksonTaylor28
04-20-2005, 06:25 PM
multiple poor decisions the Gibbs regime has made

-Sean Taylor
-Chris Cooley
-Gregg Williams
-Marcus Washington
-Shawn Springs
-Clinton Portis
-Greg Blache

Yeah... multiple.

C-7
04-20-2005, 06:27 PM
-Sean Taylor
-Chris Cooley
-Gregg Williams
-Marcus Washington
-Shawn Springs
-Clinton Portis
-Greg Blache

Yeah... multiple.

Unfortunately, you forgot Mark Brunell.

JoeJacksonTaylor28
04-20-2005, 06:28 PM
Ok, do some math and get the positive/negative ratio.

ZackMills
04-20-2005, 06:36 PM
I was more or less referring to Gibbie's terrible coaching during the game (i.e. staying with Brunell 6 weeks to long, terrible clock management, poor challenges, etc.). Transactionwise, again, wasting picks on Cooley (not that good) and Brunell (not to mention money), Portis (under 4 ypc, can get that type of productive out of a 4th round pick...wait, we don't have that anymore). The only thing Gibbs has done well is brought in Greg Williams

BurgundyNGold
04-20-2005, 06:39 PM
This is one of the many reasons I don't listen to thse windbags anymore. Any station [manager] that could confuse Tony K. with sports talk should be shot. Friggin' ingrates. When Gibbs starts rolling off the Ws, we'll see what these blowhards have to say.

Kope65
04-20-2005, 06:41 PM
This is all flat out of control. A Few things to think about and provide a tether to planet earth for some.

1. Sports writers (with rare exception /nod to Wilbon, Boswell), get paid these days by reporting controversy. 95% of the time they are talking out of their fourth point of contact (rear end) juwst to get a rise from folks so their stories sell....and for god knows why (baa baa) folks listen to (baa baa) them like (baa baa) sheep.

2. Gibbs has a plan. It is all about winning championships, not just winning games. To win championships you need real MEN with character, who together have faced and come through adversity (read: last year). The Skins have done a great job at concealing what their true direction is the last few years - how many of the Sportstards knew the scoop on gibbs getting hired, the Portis trade...etc. Yea, Brunell was horrid last year, but on the whole we have done a great job getting good solid talent that contributed on the field. It is not about getting the best guys- but the right guys to play for us. They will bring in who will make the team better, not who is the best pure talent. Period. It just might not be obvious to us, instantly, so have faith.

3. Lastly, and most important- we have some how forgotten how much progress we made last year in becomming a real football team- we have TEAM. Yes we have 2 players not at workouts- my God!!! We are in shambles!!!! How many other teams have ONLY two players not at workouts? Resist the media hogwash, and think for yourself.

4. We will be a better team next year, and when we are all of this bashing will turn into sickening ass-kissing and/or I Told You Sos - "Gibbs is a Genius!!" "As I have said all along...blaa..blaa blaa" from the Sportstards.

Rant off. Looking forward to see what we pull off Saturday and Sunday

JoeJacksonTaylor28
04-20-2005, 06:43 PM
I was more or less referring to Gibbie's terrible coaching during the game

Stop doing what you do for 12+ years and let us know how you did when you return.

wasting picks on Cooley

If you think we wasted picks on Cooley, it must be that you missed a lot of games last season.

The only thing Gibbs has done well is brought in Greg Williams

OMG. :banghead:

C-7
04-20-2005, 06:44 PM
I was more or less referring to Gibbie's terrible coaching during the game (i.e. staying with Brunell 6 weeks to long, terrible clock management, poor challenges, etc.). Transactionwise, again, wasting picks on Cooley (not that good) and Brunell (not to mention money), Portis (under 4 ypc, can get that type of productive out of a 4th round pick...wait, we don't have that anymore). The only thing Gibbs has done well is brought in Greg Williams

Cooley is not that good? I'm sure you're not a skins fan now.

whitskins
04-20-2005, 06:44 PM

Clock management falls on the entire team, it was obviously a team playing in a complicated offense that they needed more experience in. Argue sticking with Brunell all you want, I'm not exactly sure how that will keep setting us back for the next five years.

Cooley led our team in receiving touchdowns so knocking him basically just proves my theory that you're not a Skins fan or don't watch the games. Brunell isn't earning that much money and will be gone after this year so make sure you cry out all your tears on him while you can. And Portis... a 4th round pick could get 1300 yards on our team last year? Now you've just gone from ignorant to delusional. You know nothing of this game hence I'm done arguing with you. Try taking up a new casual sport like shuffleboard, the rules are less complicated.

C-7
04-20-2005, 06:45 PM
I smell a troll (and it stinks)!

redskifreak
04-20-2005, 06:54 PM

the most logical thing ive heard in days here.... ty

bgforever
04-20-2005, 07:08 PM
Posted by LaVarTaylor28
Stop doing what you do for 12+ years and let us know how you did when you return.

I have, and thank god for Viagra!

j/k

JoeJacksonTaylor28
04-20-2005, 07:15 PM
Posted by LaVarTaylor28

I have, and thank god for Viagra!

j/k
:lol1:

hahahaha....

Well, I'm sure Gibbs is finding his Viagra (football wise of course :) )

bgforever
04-20-2005, 07:22 PM
The thread needed a lift :)

I met the Fockers

whistleandthumb
04-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Oh, SNAP!!

Love it!! Perfect response, matey.

redcayman
04-20-2005, 07:31 PM
Ok Im tired of all this crap. All I've been hearing is that we have no direction the Skins are a mess. What the H*ll! We made good offseason pick ups that didnt cost too much. We let 2 count em 2 players go. We traded a malcontent who would have been disruptive in the locker (not to mention having a bad toe). Now just because we traded a third, fourth and a first away we made a stupid move???? Did they say that about the Bills last season???? We did get a first in return maybe we are targeting someone but who the heck outside of the coaching staff knows. THEY HAVE A PLAN!!!!!

We don't have players getting arrested or being busted for drugs, and I' ve never seen a team fight harder and for the first time in years we have all our coaching staff the same and a strong scheme coming back. In my humble opinion we are on a good path. If we make the playoffs next season will that shut everybody up or do we have to go undefeated and win the super bowl. GIVE THEM A FRICKING BREAK!!!!!!! Have some faith.
P.S. Spurrier wouldnt have had this problem because he sucked as a professional coach.

whistleandthumb
04-20-2005, 07:35 PM

This is OBVIOUSLY not a post from a Redskins fan. This shows you know nothing about our team, nor did you watch a single down of Redskins football last year. These are the kind of ridiculous, asinine posts that idiots put up just to get true fans all worked up.

No, you, sir, are definitely not a Redskins fan.

And I wouldn't be shocked to learn that you are firmly attached to one of Parcells's man breasts, sucking out the Cowgirl kool-aid. Enjoy.

bgforever
04-20-2005, 07:38 PM
This is OBVIOUSLY not a post from a Redskins fan. This shows you know nothing about our team, nor did you watch a single down of Redskins football last year. These are the kind of ridiculous, asinine posts that idiots put up just to get true fans all worked up.

No, you, sir, are definitely not a Redskins fan.

And I wouldn't be shocked to learn that you are firmly attached to one of Parcells's man breasts, sucking out the Cowgirl kool-aid. Enjoy.

EDIT: That ain't necessary.

- JDS

C-7
04-20-2005, 07:44 PM

:lol1: :lol1:

Take that Zack!

Where is that Parcell-breast-sucking-troll anyway?

Santheb
04-20-2005, 07:48 PM
Okay, why as ZackMills unbanned? :(

Dept_of_Defense
04-20-2005, 07:55 PM
All I know is that I will be extremely happy if Akhorrus is right on the money with his mock draft. That will shut down all of these haters in denial and bring the playoffs back to Washington.
________
Bliss (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/Bliss/)

smoak
04-20-2005, 07:57 PM

Yeah, they were worse then.

C-7
04-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Yeah, they were worse then.

Forget it, that dude is a wacko.

joethefan
04-20-2005, 08:34 PM

Very true Kenny...I can't stand those three. They are never happy....

joethefan
04-20-2005, 08:35 PM

Dude you need to put the crack pipe down...

PennSkinsFan
04-20-2005, 08:41 PM
The nonsense in the media ends when the franchise starts winning. Folks this team is in the Nation's Captiol, instant hot bed for serious media attention and criticism. Winnign cures that and until they do, this will continue.

As far as Zach, just look at his user name and what stellar career his hero had at Penn State and there you can tell what you are dealing with.

BandWagon
04-20-2005, 09:05 PM

And Cornelius Griffin and Walt Harris...

ConradCountry
04-20-2005, 10:04 PM
If we were going to us the pick to trade up in the 1st rd then why would we not just offer the pick to the team we are trading up with instead of going through Denver and wasting more picks.

WorldBFree76
04-20-2005, 10:19 PM
The big thing I didn't like about this deal was that they made the trade too early. What I wanted to happen was to have the skins wait until draft day, and if they saw a player they potentially wanted, trade for a pick to pick up the player. But oh well, I'll believe what Joe's doing, and hope for the best.

C-7
04-21-2005, 04:57 PM
Before going to a commercial on the Sports Reporters, they said:

"We're talking about the Redskins mess at six. Don't go away!"

That's exactly what I meant by skins bashing. It's constant, over and over again. It kind of drives you crazy.

rskinsfan10
04-21-2005, 05:17 PM
The big thing I didn't like about this deal was that they made the trade too early. What I wanted to happen was to have the skins wait until draft day, and if they saw a player they potentially wanted, trade for a pick to pick up the player. But oh well, I'll believe what Joe's doing, and hope for the best.Word is the Broncos were itchy to get out of the 1st round, so that pick may not have been there on draft day.

alton66
04-21-2005, 05:36 PM

AMEN BROTHER!!!!.....Did ya'll hear him!!!!!

alton66
04-21-2005, 05:56 PM

Oh come on man, he's been in NASCAR for twelve years. It takes time to get your game back. You can't be serious and think he can come back and be an instant winner with all the changes in the game. There was no salery cap when he coach! There was no free agency when he coached. There was no instant replay when he coached. It takes time to get back to your game. I guarantee coach Joe Gibbs is ready this year.

dj_stouty
04-21-2005, 09:23 PM

These guys are killing the skins, and most of what they're saying makes sense. It's everyday now. They are literally mystified about the skins moves and actions. They keep playing these Gibbs recordings were he sounds uncertain. This is getting weirder everyday. It's like no one is really in control here. What's going on, is what I'm asking. I know we all want to believe that there is a plan, but something is wrong here.

Sounds a lot like the things I've read on this very message board since the trade happened....

C-7
04-25-2005, 05:55 PM
These guys are out of control. Anybody listening?

If I were Gibbs I would never go on that station again.

lakeskin
04-25-2005, 06:00 PM
I wouldnt take anything said on sports talk radio too seriously. All the hosts feel if they stir the pot and make alot of outlandhish statements they'll generate more listeners and callers. And the easiest way to stir the pot is to be totally negative and bash everyone in sight.

C-7
04-25-2005, 06:02 PM
And the easiest way to stir the pot is to be totally negative and bash everyone in sight.

Well, they sure are trying to "stir the pot" then.

flave1969
04-25-2005, 06:05 PM

Name the multiple bad decisions. Your full of talk. We can all name Brunell, hell I will throw you the Campbell pick as well.

But multiple, come on name them.

And while were at it come on tell me all the wonderful fixes I never hear you talk about. It is easy to criticise but when none of it is constuctive I wonder your heart really lies.

It is about time you were called out.

IMALILTEAPOT
04-25-2005, 06:07 PM
what did they say today? i heard from my friend that theyw ere frying gibbs

warpaint
04-25-2005, 06:09 PM
spurrier is the reason we had to select a q.b. in this draft, he put ramsey in with no blocking ,ramsey got killed ,every play it was like a jail break with the other team all over ramsey, because of this he lost all of his confidence. and i for one doubt if he ever gets it back.

theskins89
04-25-2005, 09:42 PM

God I hope you are joking. 980 is exactly right though and thats their job. The will do that kind of stuff till the world ends.