PDA

View Full Version : Trade for Mike Williams

boomer23
04-23-2005, 01:39 PM
Since Detroit took Mike Williams and since they already have Rogers and Roy Williams, is there a chance that they took him with the intention that they could trade him. If this is the case do the redskins have enough to do this. I can't imagine Mike Williams is happy about this. If the redskins cant do this please draft Matt Jones.

smoot
04-23-2005, 01:49 PM
id imagine that they have to trade him, unless they plan on cutting charles rodgers. but yeah, this was my first reaction...why would they do this unless they are planning to trade and what do we have to possibly trade for him

PyroGenic
04-23-2005, 02:08 PM
i think charles rogers is done.

does anybody notice how the really sucky teams stock up on WR?

Arizona - Bryant Johnson, Anquan Boldin, Larry Fitzgerald

Detroit - Charles Rogers, Roy Williams, Mike Williams

I know boldin isn't a first rounder but still

smoot
04-23-2005, 02:15 PM
i think charles rogers is done.

does anybody notice how the really sucky teams stock up on WR?

Arizona - Bryant Johnson, Anquan Boldin, Larry Fitzgerald

Detroit - Charles Rogers, Roy Williams, Mike Williams

I know boldin isn't a first rounder but still
i dunno if hes done, just injury plauged, thats all. however.....if the wind up cutting him we should be all over it

PyroGenic
04-23-2005, 02:17 PM
i dunno if hes done, just injury plauged, thats all. however.....if the wind up cutting him we should be all over it

well not done immediately but soon. Rogers is a good receiver but just can't stay healthy and when he needs a new contract or gets too expensive he's either gonna take a drastic pay cut or be cut.

smoot
04-23-2005, 02:19 PM
well not done immediately but soon. Rogers is a good receiver but just can't stay healthy and when he needs a new contract or gets too expensive he's either gonna take a drastic pay cut or be cut.
agreed but i cant see them sticking with his salary, roy william's salary, and MW's salary this year. one of them should be gone and its not gonna be roy williams

GolfFreak
04-23-2005, 02:51 PM
Good point, they have a lot of money locked up in WRs now. Maybe one is on the way out.