PDA

View Full Version : Skin / Panthers Game..........

BigDaddySkin
08-09-2005, 07:48 AM
Going to the preseason game Saturday. Any one have any suggestions on a hotel and club/bar to visit after the game?

Patrick
08-09-2005, 08:48 AM
Going to the preseason game Saturday. Any one have any suggestions on a hotel and club/bar to visit after the game?

Welcome aboard BDS. Hope you enjoy the site. .......Hey where is Anderson SC??? Have a great time at the game (can't help you with a watering hole).
BTW ..... seeing how this is directly related to our Skins, I'm moving over to the Cherokee forum.

dj_stouty
08-09-2005, 09:06 AM

Welcome to hailRedskins!

We have several NC locals here who should be able to give you the rundown on things to do in Charlotte.

Redskinfan28
08-09-2005, 09:17 AM
Been to a couple games in Charlotte - some nice bars within walking distance from the stadium.

HAWGZHEAD
08-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Wish I was going. Supposed to go but am going to Atlantic city instead for a bachelor party. Welcome to the boards. I have never stayed after a game I have always driven home back to the coast so I can't help you out there but you'll find a place.

BurgundyNGold
08-09-2005, 09:49 AM
Wish I was going. Supposed to go but am going to Atlantic city instead for a bachelor party. Welcome to the boards. I have never stayed after a game I have always driven home back to the coast so I can't help you out there but you'll find a place.
Make sure you stay out ouf a place called "Bare Exposures", lol. There is a thread about this place (starts post 6):

http://hailredskins.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=27666

joethefan
08-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Welcome aboard BDS. Hope you enjoy the site. .......Hey where is Anderson SC??? Have a great time at the game (can't help you with a watering hole).
BTW ..... seeing how this is directly related to our Skins, I'm moving over to the Cherokee forum.

Hey Patrick, I forgot you were a moderator...or is this a new occupation for you...LOL..

HAWGZHEAD
08-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Make sure you stay out ouf a place called "Bare Exposures", lol. There is a thread about this place (starts post 6):

http://hailredskins.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=27666
First place I'm goin lol, he deserves it.

Patrick
08-09-2005, 10:28 AM
Hey Patrick, I forgot you were a moderator...or is this a new occupation for you...LOL..

IT'S MY JOB AND I LOVE IT ................ lol!

BigDaddySkin
08-09-2005, 10:44 AM
Anderson is in the Northwest corner of South Carolina. About 20 miles form Clemson, home of dem MIGHTY TIGERS!!!

Thanks for the welcome.....looks like this is the place for a Redsklin fan to be!

akhhorus
08-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Anderson is in the Northwest corner of South Carolina. About 20 miles form Clemson, home of dem MIGHTY TIGERS!!!

Thanks for the welcome.....looks like this is the place for a Redsklin fan to be!

"mighty", thats a big word for a Clemson fan :D

NamVet4
08-09-2005, 10:48 AM
:welcome: BigDaddySkin !
Glad you joined us... Enjoy the game and then if you want give us a quick write up from your point of view !!!
And enjoy all the forums here at hailRedskins.com!

:)

Curtisprc3
08-09-2005, 10:54 AM

Which was the home of 50/50!!!

BigDaddySkin
08-09-2005, 11:04 AM
I'd rather remember Bostic and Allen........:)

joethefan
08-09-2005, 11:22 AM
Big Daddy ...Oh No!!! I remember that name...luckily you won't rob us for goo-gobs of money and run outa town..... :lol1:

Welcome to the family brah!!!

Hope you enjoy the game....

Patrick
08-09-2005, 11:27 AM

My daughter is heading for Limestone College in Gaffney so I'll be spending some time in the NW section of SC for the next couple of years.

whistleandthumb
08-09-2005, 11:47 AM
I've been to Charlotte a few times, but don't know anywhere good to go after the game. Have fun at the game, and be sure to get a "50/50" chant going on. :)

openallnight
08-09-2005, 11:56 AM
welcome aboard bds!
Don't really know what to do in Landover on a Fri night. I usually just tailgate in the lot for 1 - 2 hrs following the game than drive home once traffic has subsided. You can probably buy a tailgate pass for the game to get you into the post game party in the club level. If you wanna pay some bucks.
It's close to DC so I'm sure there's some native Washingtonians around here that could recommend a good Fri. night pub downtown.

Keino
08-09-2005, 01:00 PM
"mighty", thats a big word for a Clemson fan :D

That's Klempsun to you pal!!! :lol1:

CarMike
08-09-2005, 01:52 PM
BigDaddySkin...If I were you, i'd find a place outside of Charlotte/Mecklinburge county.

The prices will be cheaper. Gastonia wouldn't be a bad place to look. Then again its 20 minutes outside of Charlotte. Have a great time. You'll be amazed at the number of Redskin fans in attendance. Be prepared for a lot of junk talk from the panther fans. Even if they don't want to admit it, half of them were once Redskin fans.

Welcome to hR.

akhhorus
08-09-2005, 02:12 PM
BigDaddySkin...If I were you, i'd find a place outside of Charlotte/Mecklinburge county.

The prices will be cheaper. Gastonia wouldn't be a bad place to look. Then again its 20 minutes outside of Charlotte. Have a great time. You'll be amazed at the number of Redskin fans in attendance. Be prepared for a lot of junk talk from the panther fans. Even if they don't want to admit it, half of them were once Redskin fans.

Welcome to hR.

I wore my Sean Taylor jersey down here on a recent saturday night in Charleston(I was just..um...passing out Bibles at the bars...) and a ton people were saying "Go skins" or talking about how they were skins' fans.

Patrick
08-09-2005, 03:01 PM
I wore my Sean Taylor jersey down here on a recent saturday night in Charleston(I was just..um...passing out Bibles at the bars...) and a ton people were saying "Go skins" or talking about how they were skins' fans.

They now have a shooter called Bibles ........brother I've heard it all now!!!!!