PDA

View Full Version : Steve-O

HAWGZHEAD
09-28-2005, 06:35 PM
Was so wasted on Adam Corolla's late night show on Comedy central that he broke a glass table and flipped Corolla over in his chair. They gave him the alchohol in hopes that it would make a funnier sketch but it went horribly wrong. I was going to post the link but it may be too much for some people. PM me if you really want to see it. He refers to a female dog one too many times for me to post the link on here I think. Did anyone else see this?

IMALILTEAPOT
09-28-2005, 07:04 PM
pm me, i would like to see it

ihatedallas
09-28-2005, 07:09 PM
I saw it it was really bad but prob made it funnier then if he was sober...it kinda seemed like he was faking it...

HAWGZHEAD
09-28-2005, 07:13 PM
.it kinda seemed like he was faking it...
Really? He seemed genuinely ripped to me. Especially the mispronounced words, the slurring and the squinted eyes.

IMALILTEAPOT
09-28-2005, 07:16 PM
wow thats crazy, im surprised they didnt stop the show earlier. i would of been scared if i was corolla, steve-o looked like he was about to kick his azz or something

HAWGZHEAD
09-28-2005, 07:18 PM
wow thats crazy, im surprised they didnt stop the show earlier. i would of been scared if i was corolla, steve-o looked like he was about to kick his azz or something
Yeah, you could tell Corolla got nervous a couple of times.

ihatedallas
09-28-2005, 07:22 PM

Im sure STEVE-O could have...plus i seriously doubt he cares about anything he does...On jacka$$ he was always the guy that did the craziest stuff on the show...Its like theyd bring up a crazy idea and then they were like "steveo will do it"....

IMALILTEAPOT
09-28-2005, 07:26 PM
was the show on live?

ryflan47
09-28-2005, 07:28 PM
Can you PM me it?

HAWGZHEAD
09-28-2005, 07:29 PM
was the show on live?
I'm not sure I saw it last night though. If it was live it was on a delay because some of it was *Censored By Spence* lol.

HAWGZHEAD
09-28-2005, 07:30 PM
Can you PM me it?
sent

ryflan47
09-28-2005, 07:35 PM
sent
gracias

HAWGZHEAD
09-28-2005, 07:38 PM
gracias
de nada

PyroGenic
09-28-2005, 07:40 PM
i wanna see

ryflan47
09-28-2005, 07:42 PM
that is truely good humor .. i can't stop laughing ... great find hawgzhead!

HAWGZHEAD
09-28-2005, 07:44 PM
that is truely good humor .. i can't stop laughing ... great find hawgzhead!
Thanks yeah I saw it last night on t.v. and it showed up on that site today which is one of my favorite sites.

ryflan47
09-28-2005, 07:49 PM
Thanks yeah I saw it last night on t.v. and it showed up on that site today which is one of my favorite sites.
They have a lot of funny stuff over there at big boys.

HAWGZHEAD
09-28-2005, 07:52 PM
They have a lot of funny stuff over there at big-boys.
Yeah I go on there every day. Guess I don't have to PM the link anymore now that everyone knows the website lol.

Santheb
09-28-2005, 08:54 PM
Uh, it's not humor, Steve-O is really outrageously drunk. They should have never, ever, ever given Steve-O alcohol, he's stupid enough without it. I really liked the way Adam handled it though, laughing at him and blowing it off, even after he smashed the table, and calmly said "we're going to take a commercial break and call security." He meant it, too. Steve-O, in other words, is an asshole.

I feel bad for Adam though, at least sorta. This show was created for the sole purpose of filling the 11:30 timeslot after The Daily Show until The Colbert Report gets here. It's just a filler. Admittedly, he doesn't really care about the show. He's much funnier when he has someone to bounce off of (Dr. Drew on Lovelines and Jimmy Kimmel on The Man Show.) I don't think he is really cut out to do a full 30 minute show by himself, especially live. It's a shame though because I like him, he's really funny.

HAWGZHEAD
09-28-2005, 08:57 PM
He is gonna do some home improvement show on TLC or one of those networks now. I saw the ad for it and cannot figure out who would watch it.

Santheb
09-28-2005, 08:58 PM
I for one will not watch it. I refuse to watch anything TLC.

He really needs to just go on the Jimmy Kimmel show every night (like that one guy did for Conan O'Brien) and just rant and be funny there, because he really isn't funny without someone there to make him stop himself from sounding stupid.