PDA

View Full Version : Arrington, Moss, Portis get first three Awards on Monday Night Live!!

fent
10-24-2005, 07:21 PM
Mike Irvin is hitting them right now with his "Players Club" awards.

Edit: Strike that, they were the first three listed, but they were 3 (CP), 4 (Moss), and 5 (Lavar)

hail2skins
10-24-2005, 07:22 PM
you're fast. I was about to post it

fent
10-24-2005, 07:23 PM
you're fast. I was about to post it

I'm waiting for my pizza so I have nothing better to do...

redwolf1218
10-24-2005, 07:24 PM
i was just sitting here watching it and listening to Michael Irvin sucking up to our guys and the U, as he was calling it.

hail2skins
10-24-2005, 07:25 PM
I'm waiting for my pizza so I have nothing better to do...Papa John's no doubt. What 14 toppings did you get?

smoak
I dropped cable so I don't get to see it, but honestly I can not watch that moron, Irvin. It isn't a Cowboys bias either... I think Aikman has really improved through the years.

Oh well, it is nice to see a little recognition, but I want all the media to stay off the bandwagon.

I think I am going to go watch an old Skins/Giants game.

whistleandthumb
Irvin praising the Skins? Man... I've seen it all now...

whistleandthumb
10-24-2005, 07:26 PM
Papa John's no doubt. What 14 toppings did you get?
Hehehehe... great post.

Thank you, Mike Nolan, for this delicious pizza...

hail2skins
Irvin praising the Skins? Man... I've seen it all now...He's been doing it for awhile now. Especially Santana.

GibbsRules!
Prime Time props. Nice!

Eyes are opening around the League right now...man, what a difference a year makes.

DoGood
10-24-2005, 07:30 PM
I dropped cable so I don't get to see it, but honestly I can not watch that moron, Irvin. It isn't a Cowboys bias either... I think Aikman has really improved through the years.

Oh well, it is nice to see a little recognition, but I want all the media to stay off the bandwagon.

I think I am going to go watch an old Skins/Giants game.

As odd as it sounds, I think Irvin is pretty unbiased. I think he even picked the Skins over the boys once but I'm not 100% on that. Perhaps it was Aikman.

fent
10-24-2005, 07:32 PM
Papa John's no doubt. What 14 toppings did you get?

you haven't been paying attention ;). you can only get 7 for some reason. pepperoni, spicy italian sausage, canadian bacon, onion, green pepper, extra cheese, and some other meat that i can't remember. good times!

Santheb
10-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Uh Tom Jackson..you said the NFC was 5-0 vs the AFC yesterday when talkin about the Seahawks, but they played the Cowboys..lol.

And they didn't stick the Skins in the Fab 5, come on :(

fent
10-24-2005, 07:34 PM
As odd as it sounds, I think Irvin is pretty unbiased. I think he even picked the Skins over the boys once but I'm not 100% on that. Perhaps it was Aikman.

if i had to guess, Smoak feels a lot like me. he's just annoying to me. steven a. smith is the same way. all either of them do is scream louder and louder so the other can't talk. they'd be great on a Crossfire or Hardball type show ;)

smoak
10-24-2005, 07:38 PM
you haven't been paying attention ;). you can only get 7 for some reason. pepperoni, spicy italian sausage, canadian bacon, onion, green pepper, extra cheese, and some other meat that i can't remember. good times!

When your pizza includes the topping of "some other meat I can't remember", you know it is going to be a great night.

fent
10-24-2005, 07:40 PM
When your pizza includes the topping of "some other meat I can't remember", you know it is going to be a great night.

that and the case of beer in my fridge make it look like a great night. now if i could just get this laundry to do itself...

fent
10-24-2005, 07:42 PM
Uh Tom Jackson..you said the NFC was 5-0 vs the AFC yesterday when talkin about the Seahawks, but they played the Cowboys..lol.

he's correct. Detroit beat Cleveland, Philly beat SD, Chicago beat the Rats, NY beat the Broncos, and Arizona beat Tennessee.

IMALILTEAPOT
10-24-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by Santheb

as long as they didnt put any other nfc east team in the five, im fine

Santheb
10-24-2005, 08:01 PM
he's correct. Detroit beat Cleveland, Philly beat SD, Chicago beat the Rats, NY beat the Broncos, and Arizona beat Tennessee.

I just thought it was funny that he was talking about that when he was talking about the only NFC team he put in his top 5 (the Seahawks) because they beat Dallas yesterday, and Dallas isn't in the AFC.

fent
10-24-2005, 08:02 PM
I just thought it was funny that he was talking about that when he was talking about the only NFC team he put in his top 5 (the Seahawks) because they beat Dallas yesterday, and Dallas isn't in the AFC.

ah...he put seattle in the top five over us??? i must be missing something here...

IMALILTEAPOT
10-24-2005, 08:03 PM
ah...he put seattle in the top five over us??? i must be missing something here...
no he put the seahawks in the 5

fent
no he put the seahawks in the 5
isn't that what i just said? ;)

Keino
Im thinking who cares what the pushoff artist thinks. I remember him saying that we were the worst 3-0 team and that we would not make the playoffs. I don't want media praise, I want Championships.