PDA

View Full Version : Hi to All

just_lionel
10-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Hello All,

Let me introduce myself. I am the younger brother of NCskinsfanatic. I am a die hard NYG fan and have been one for many years. Our other brother, bless his heart, is a Dallas Cowboys fan, so you can see, we have had our words over our teams over the past few years.

I will say this, I am not hear to bash the Redskins, I am here to have good dicussions on football, including this weeks game between the Giants and the Redskins.

So let the fun begin!

just_lionel

whitskins
10-28-2005, 04:43 PM
Hey Lionel, thanks for stopping by. Good luck this weekend.

ryflan47
10-28-2005, 04:58 PM
Don't worry guys, it's just Lionel. Enjoy it here, look forward to interesting conversations with you.

just_lionel
10-28-2005, 04:59 PM
Don't worry guys, it's just Lionel. Enjoy it here, look forward to interesting conversations with you.

Yup, its Just Lionel. Nothing major!

I look foward to it. So far it seems better then the NYG board. Too much childish things going over there.

superskin
10-28-2005, 05:28 PM
Welcome, Lionel. It's going to be a nail-biter this weekend - have the tums and maalox ready. I know I will.

ryflan47
10-28-2005, 05:37 PM
Yup, its Just Lionel. Nothing major!

I look foward to it. So far it seems better then the NYG board. Too much childish things going over there.

Amen. See, he's intelligent!!

GibbsRules!
10-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Hello All,

Let me introduce myself. I am the younger brother of NCskinsfanatic. I am a die hard NYG fan and have been one for many years. Our other brother, bless his heart, is a Dallas Cowboys fan, so you can see, we have had our words over our teams over the past few years.

I will say this, I am not hear to bash the Redskins, I am here to have good dicussions on football, including this weeks game between the Giants and the Redskins.

So let the fun begin!

just_lionel
Any brother of NCskinsfanatic is cool with me. Your brother...he's pretty good at picking games. ;)

Welcome aboard just_lionel. Look forward to conversing with ya.

:welcome:

just_lionel
10-28-2005, 05:40 PM
Any brother of NCskinsfanatic is cool with me. Your brother...he's pretty good at picking games. ;)

He learned everything from me! :lol1:

GibbsRules!
10-28-2005, 05:45 PM

LOL, I'd like to hear his side of the story on that.

just_lionel
10-28-2005, 05:51 PM
I am sure we would back me up 100% :)

ryflan47
10-28-2005, 05:54 PM
I don't see him denying it yet... :D

NCskinsfanatic
10-28-2005, 06:07 PM
WHAT????.....see I tell you about a real football fans web site and now you're takin credit for everything? Need I remind you of the times I lit you up playing football or smoked you in Bball or kicked your but in Madden, you taught me everything I know?...boy please....Im the original!Hail to the redskins baby!

NCskinsfanatic
10-28-2005, 06:09 PM
I am sure we would back me up 100% :)
I'll kick your but a 100%....LOL!

chrisbcbu
10-28-2005, 06:11 PM
Now that is some sibling rivalries. At least there isnt an eagle in the family.

:welcome: aboard!

skinfan43
10-28-2005, 06:12 PM
WHAT????.....see I tell you about a real football fans web site and now you're takin credit for everything? Need I remind you of the times I lit you up playing football or smoked you in Bball or kicked your but in Madden, you taught me everything I know?...boy please....Im the original!Hail to the redskins baby!
Sorry JL, the big brother always rules, even if YOU are bigger,LOL! You think your #31 pass defense can ward off Brunell,Moss,Cooley,Patten,and...(yikes)...Sellers ?

ryflan47
10-28-2005, 06:16 PM
Haha, speak of the devil.

just_lionel
10-28-2005, 06:45 PM
Haha, speak of the devil.

Heh. Just remeber where you got the computer from so you could be on this message board ;) See younger brothers are good for something....

Oh and on the BBall note....160 lbs vs 380lbs is not a fair matchup

But hey, got to love brotherly love!!!

redwolf1218
10-28-2005, 07:13 PM
welcome!

a giants fan, a skins fan and a cowboys fan?

wow, what a disfunctional family...what i want to know is, what do yall talk about at Thanksgiving, and what do yall get each other at Christmas?

NCskinsfanatic
10-28-2005, 07:40 PM
Luckily we all pull for NCState, so we have something in common.

PennSkinsFan
10-28-2005, 08:35 PM
Hello All,

So let the fun begin!

just_lionel

Welcome to hR Lionel. I am utterly shocked, stunned, and profoundly saddened at the job NCskinsfantic has done as a role model. He simply did not bnring you up right. Your forgiven! He is not! :)

smoak
10-28-2005, 08:35 PM
Hello All,

Let me introduce myself. I am the younger brother of NCskinsfanatic. I am a die hard NYG fan

ARGH!!! NC! Say it isn't true! :D

Welcome just_lionel.

smoak
10-28-2005, 08:37 PM
Luckily we all pull for NCState, so we have something in common.

EVEN WORSE!!!!

just_lionel - there is still time. let me introduce you to the UNC Tarheels... or as I like to call them, the 2005 NCCA Mens Basketball Champions.

just_lionel
10-28-2005, 08:55 PM
EVEN WORSE!!!!

just_lionel - there is still time. let me introduce you to the UNC Tarheels... or as I like to call them, the 2005 NCCA Mens Basketball Champions.

Now see that is just wrong. Can't help ya there. Come back and see me in March and we can watch the championship game together!:beer:

bgforever
10-28-2005, 11:34 PM
Hi Lionel, pulling the night train here ( work nights). Enjoy the conversation, willl be more intense come Sat. / Sun.

smoak
10-29-2005, 05:39 AM
Now see that is just wrong. Can't help ya there. Come back and see me in March and we can watch the championship game together!:beer:

LOL! Yeah, and I know there may be some early season ACC paybacks in store... But with good recruiting, I hope we get back up quickly.

Axegrinder
10-29-2005, 10:28 AM
Welcome aboard.
We're pleased to have intelligent conversation from fans of opposing teams,even if they are related to our own members!!!:twak: [NCskinsfanatic]

NCskinsfanatic
10-29-2005, 10:36 AM
Welcome to hR Lionel. I am utterly shocked, stunned, and profoundly saddened at the job NCskinsfantic has done as a role model. He simply did not bnring you up right. Your forgiven! He is not! :)
But PSF I tried man, maybe it was the 7 and 12 year difference or something you cant hold it against me, my sons a die hard skins fan, my two brothers are just rebelling against the 0ldest....lol.

NCskinsfanatic
10-29-2005, 10:38 AM
EVEN WORSE!!!!

Im pretty sure we bleed red smoak, baby blue is for girls and sissies...just joking....you big lamb fan:) !

smoak
10-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Im pretty sure we bleed red smoak, baby blue is for girls and sissies...just joking....you big lamb fan:) !

Mental note:

Make sure NC gets the poison brat on November 20.

:D

TupaFan
10-29-2005, 04:04 PM
:welcome: Glad to have you here. I'm sure the influence around here will make you a Redskin fan for life!! :)

NCskinsfanatic
10-29-2005, 11:32 PM
Mental note:

Make sure NC gets the poison brat on November 20.

:D
Nooooooooooo not the poisoned Brat.....lets focus on our love for the skins, I mean its not your fault your a lambs fan, I'm sure somewhere down the line you were led astray, Infact Smoak Im here for you anytime you want to talk about it.

CapitalDefense
10-30-2005, 12:24 AM
Call us baby blue, girls and even lambs if you like, I prefer to call us National Champions....:lol1:

smoak
10-30-2005, 06:03 AM
Nooooooooooo not the poisoned Brat.....lets focus on our love for the skins, I mean its not your fault your a lambs fan, I'm sure somewhere down the line you were led astray, Infact Smoak Im here for you anytime you want to talk about it.

I'm sorry, I can hear you because my CHAMPIONSHIP highlights DVD is too loud. Tell you what, I'll bring a copy and we can watch it at the tailgate.

smoak
10-30-2005, 06:04 AM
Call us baby blue, girls and even lambs if you like, I prefer to call us National Champions....:lol1:

AMEN!

Not to get off track, but what an amazing season. By the end of this season I expect Coach Williams will have them on the cusp of getting back.

NCskinsfanatic
10-30-2005, 08:58 AM
Hey CarMike would be the first to tell ya, I give UNC its props, but as a redskins, wolpack and Braves fan UNC fits nicely in with the rest of the "so called" americas teams...ya know the cowboys, the yankees and the tarheels, what can I say, I like the underdogs, the teams the media loves to pile on, atleast im consistent.....lol. It could be worse guys, It's not like I'm a Duke fan. And hey we have 2 national BBall championships, although none since the 80's....we do more with less:rolleyes: ! In the end we all love the skins so we all have redeeming qualities!

smoak
10-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Hey CarMike would be the first to tell ya, I give UNC its props, but as a redskins, wolpack and Braves fan UNC fits nicely in with the rest of the "so called" americas teams...ya know the cowboys, the yankees and the tarheels, what can I say, I like the underdogs, the teams the media loves to pile on, atleast im consistent.....lol. It could be worse guys, It's not like I'm a Duke fan. And hey we have 2 national BBall championships, although none since the 80's....we do more with less:rolleyes: ! In the end we all love the skins so we all have redeeming qualities!

You know what is odd? I like joking around and messing with other fans as long as it good natured, but b/c I am really only into bball, I only really hate Dook. I'd much rather ANY other ACC school win the whole thing than Dook.

just_lionel
10-30-2005, 03:17 PM
You know what is odd? I like joking around and messing with other fans as long as it good natured, but b/c I am really only into bball, I only really hate Dook. I'd much rather ANY other ACC school win the whole thing than Dook.

Yup, I can't handle Duke either. I'll pull for any ACC team when they play though. I like the ACC to look good.