PDA

View Full Version : We Want Philly!

LadyNRedskinsfan
12-24-2005, 03:55 PM
This one is for ALL the marbles ladies and gentlemen......

One more win and we're in.

:eaglesuk:

RedskinsVision
12-24-2005, 04:05 PM
The last 2 games have been "the biggest game" but next week's game is THE biggest. 4 wins in a row would only make things that much tougher if we drop an egg invading the Eagle's nest.

ryflan47
12-24-2005, 04:13 PM
And we want them BAD!!!!

ObiWan1278
12-24-2005, 04:14 PM
You know I have seen this game with Philly on the schedule since skins beat Cards...I thought if we lost one it would be to that Philly team. This game screams letdown. This years season is giving me too many grey hairs.

FanFromArizona
12-24-2005, 05:27 PM
I see that Jeremiah Trotter made the Pro Bowl again this year, he is their run-stuffing LB. What kind of year is he having, and what can we expect from the Philly defense next week [how are they ranked in run and pass defense]

If Patrick is at the helm we need to have another well balanced game like we had today, and I am hoping that our D can kick it up a notch and bring us to the promise land.

I know Philly is losing currently here in AZ, and I know they would just love to play the spoiler role next week at home, but I think we can manhandle them.

gibbsisgod
12-24-2005, 05:33 PM
the cards are killing them. I hope we do the same

bgforever
12-24-2005, 05:46 PM
BEAT PHILLY!!!

Axegrinder
12-24-2005, 05:50 PM
This one should be ugly.
In our favor.....UGLY!!!:)

NCskinsfanatic
12-24-2005, 05:51 PM
Philly who........:rolleyes: ?

CNYSkinFan
12-24-2005, 05:54 PM
This one should be ugly.
In our favor.....UGLY!!!:)
all eagle fans are ugly....except Phillyphil....and possibly eagleaye...

I want Philly to go down and go down hard. 10-6 was my pre-season prediction with a wildcard berth...I will happily take a division title though. They did not win the games I thought they should and lost a couple of games I thought they would not but hell, I love this team more then any other team since the 1991 team.

DR_RedskinsFan
12-24-2005, 05:57 PM
You know I have seen this game with Philly on the schedule since skins beat Cards...I thought if we lost one it would be to that Philly team. This game screams letdown. This years season is giving me too many grey hairs.
that does not sound like positive thinking! THINK POSITIVE! NOW! :)

redskin_rich
12-24-2005, 06:09 PM
We want it, we need it, we gotta have it! Let's get the sweep of Philly to finish our road to the Playoff's! Yes, that's right, I said it. It is within reach now, one more game. I don't care who our QB is, we are on the road to destiny, baby! Can you feel it!

HTTR!!!

ObiWan1278
12-24-2005, 06:17 PM
that does not sound like positive thinking! THINK POSITIVE! NOW! :)

Sorry to be a negative nancy. I just want them to get in the playoff sooo bad, and years of false hope and getting harrassed by skin haters has taken its toll. Im afraid to let the guard totally down. I think the skins should beat Eagles handily. Beating Dallas and Giants handily has ticked me...Im all for the trifecta. JUST PLEASE BEAT PHILLY!

skinsfan811
12-24-2005, 08:45 PM
Being from southern PA, I want this one really badly.Not just because most of my friends are Philly fans, but because I also want the playoffs badly too.And ladies and gents...I can smell them!HTTR!

RedskinRyan
12-24-2005, 09:44 PM
i'd like to say sometyhing else, but admins prolly wouldnt like it SOOOOOO

down with philly!

smoak
12-25-2005, 12:02 AM
I really respect Philly, but we need this one bad and we need to jump pn them early b/c their fans can be rwdy...

Then again I think Dr. J, BNG, and I are coming with some of our rowdy friends!

whitskins
12-25-2005, 12:20 AM
I really respect Philly, but we need this one bad and we need to jump pn them early b/c their fans can be rwdy...

You guys are legit to go to that game, that's awesome. I hope more fans file into that stadium to give those jerks a taste of what they gave us for so many years.

I want to score early and often on those punks so the crowd turns as hostile as possible. I want them to be already booing their next first round draft pick by the time the fourth quarter starts.

whistleandthumb
12-25-2005, 12:28 AM
I look at the Philly game as the ULTIMATE experience for a Redskins fan.

Not only will winning put US in the playoffs, but it ALSO keeps the Girls OUT!!! What more can you ask for in a game?!? :)

whistleandthumb
12-25-2005, 12:30 AM

Smoak -

If you're goin', mate, you BETTER bring some attitude, cuz I want those Philly fans to feel like they made us feel for the last 5 years. Bring the noise!!

chrisbcbu
12-26-2005, 11:07 AM
WE WANT PHILLY!!!!

This is the game we need to put the nail in the coffin! We need this to put us in the playoffs and to send Dallas home crying!

Lets jump on Philly early and often. Lets ride the legs of Portis to victory!!

redwolf1218
12-26-2005, 11:22 AM
of course this game is huge and the Eagles cannot be underestimated at all, but...one strange thing about the NFL is that once you're out of the playoffs, a few wins or losses can significantly affect draft position. at this point, it would probably be in Philly's best interest to rest some starters, let some injuries heal, and evaluate their depth, even if it means taking a loss, because a loss would improve their draft position.

Biggie
12-26-2005, 11:27 AM
of course this game is huge and the Eagles cannot be underestimated at all, but...one strange thing about the NFL is that once you're out of the playoffs, a few wins or losses can significantly affect draft position. at this point, it would probably be in Philly's best interest to rest some starters, let some injuries heal, and evaluate their depth, even if it means taking a loss, because a loss would improve their draft position.

That's what some people were thinking about us last year, and I doubt it happens. Resting starters, definately, but I doubt they would throw the game to improve their spot in the draft. They really don't have that many needs anyway.

redskin_rich
12-26-2005, 11:44 AM
The current player's for the Eagles couldn't care less about who their team draft's next year and I strongly doubt their coaches have lost their pride. Don't expect them to mail it in.

JoeJacksonTaylor28
12-26-2005, 12:24 PM
Let's go Skins!!!!!!! Make it happen!!! Six years has been a looooong time.....

ChiefPowhatan17
12-26-2005, 12:26 PM
Focus on Philly, we can't let up or look past. These guys don't like us and there not gonna give up easy.

EagleAye
12-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Just had to comment on this one. Normally you would be correct to rest your players but why? Whats the point! The Eagles aren't going anywhere except on vacation. Anyway, we have over 17 starters on IR and one on house arrest (TO:) ). For the last 6 games we've been evaluating our second and third squads. I can't wait till this season is over. Things should be better next year....I hope:)

redwolf1218
12-26-2005, 05:56 PM
That's what some people were thinking about us last year, and I doubt it happens. Resting starters, definately, but I doubt they would throw the game to improve their spot in the draft. They really don't have that many needs anyway.
they definitely will not purposefully throw it, i really dont think any team would ever do that, but if they have to suffer a loss while evaluating talent, it wont hurt them, and if they dont play injured starters who might otherwise have played in a more meaningful game, then that's what i am talking about.

i tried to make my case as clearly as possible, but i figured some things might be taken out of context and misconstrued anyway. i didnt say they would throw the game and i never said they should be written off, overlooked, or under-estimated.

smoak
12-26-2005, 06:35 PM
Smoak -

If you're goin', mate, you BETTER bring some attitude, cuz I want those Philly fans to feel like they made us feel for the last 5 years. Bring the noise!!

Attitude is packed in abundance, but not brining the drunken violence. We're better than that. Just wynn baby!

skinfan43
12-26-2005, 06:52 PM
Attitude is packed in abundance, but not brining the drunken violence. We're better than that. Just wynn baby!
A SEA OF BURGUNDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WILL BE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

THE TAKEOVER STARTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rpunch:

Fathead
12-26-2005, 08:07 PM
How nice would it be to win in Philly and give them a 6-10 record for the season? Nice payback for the last few years.

skinfan43
12-26-2005, 08:16 PM
How nice would it be to win in Philly and give them a 6-10 record for the season? Nice payback for the last few years.
I humbly ask you to never change your sig. It still rocks as much as when I saw it back in September,LOL!

PGiddy18
12-26-2005, 10:59 PM

I'm there too Smoak!! I'm there too!! BRING ON THE BIRDS!!!
Oh baby I am PUMPED for this game. You all will hear me for this game cause I'm leaving EVERYTHING behind for this game.

smoak
12-26-2005, 11:08 PM
I'm there too Smoak!! I'm there too!! BRING ON THE BIRDS!!!
Oh baby I am PUMPED for this game. You all will hear me for this game cause I'm leaving EVERYTHING behind for this game.

SWEET!!! Now it truly is an A list party! Can't wait!

Fathead
12-26-2005, 11:11 PM
I humbly ask you to never change your sig. It still rocks as much as when I saw it back in September,LOL!

I don't plan on it. That was one of the plays that made the season.

smoak
12-26-2005, 11:15 PM
I don't plan on it. That was one of the plays that made the season.

Honestly, on more than one occassion I have caught myself watching it and thinking, "cool".

Fathead
12-26-2005, 11:20 PM
Anybody got cash to fly me out to Philly? :)

BurgundyNGold
12-26-2005, 11:35 PM
Anybody got cash to fly me out to Philly? :)
Do you think you can fit in a FedEx package? ;)

Fathead
12-27-2005, 12:22 AM
I'll hold my breath and suck in the belly.

helimech24
12-27-2005, 03:41 PM
WWD-Done,WWG-Done,WWP-we should be able to pull this off with a big win, and one extra kick in the balls for our division seller dwellers. How does it feel McNabb?

EagleAye
12-27-2005, 03:58 PM
WWD-Done,WWG-Done,WWP-we should be able to pull this off with a big win, and one extra kick in the balls for our division seller dwellers. How does it feel McNabb?
Thats not fair to hit a man when he's down with a hernia. :mad: Shame on you!! How does it feel? I'm sure the surgery hurt.

Anyway, good luck this weekend in Philly.:Partybig:

helimech24
12-27-2005, 04:12 PM
Thats not fair to hit a man when he's down with a hernia. :mad: Shame on you!! How does it feel? I'm sure the surgery hurt.

Sorry dude, I didn't see you there. I know it is a evil thing to say, but to be fair, your Eagles and fans have been picking on us for years. What goes around, comes around.

BTW, I am just joining in. I am not driving the bus into his balls. T.O. is with a little from the NAACP in Philly.

IHATEDALLAS'82'87'91
12-28-2005, 10:07 AM
Just Beat'em just BEAT'EM:eaglesuk:

helimech24
12-28-2005, 10:18 AM
Just Beat'em just BEAT'EM:eaglesuk:

Well said

smoak
12-28-2005, 10:21 AM

McNabb is the heart and soul of the Eagles and I personally have the greatest respect for the man. It makes me sick how so many Eagle fans rip him 100x worse than anything we say here.

The Eagles will be right back next season when he is healthy and the NFC East is going to be a dog fight to the finish. Hopefully the Giants won't get 9+ home games again in '06.

openallnight
12-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Well said Lady! This thread belongs at the top of the board!!!

This is what it's all about!
You wanted the playoffs, well you've got the playoffs! You've got the hottest team in all the land. All we need is one final regular season victory to clinch. I guarantee if we get enough of the Redskins 12th Man to band together and make the short drive up I95 into hostile enemy territory we won't lose. The Redskins need us now more than ever. This is our moment to seize. The playoffs are so close I can taste it. We can't let this opportunity slip away. Let's ALL go to Philly to support and will our team to the greatest Redskin victory of the Decade!!!