PDA

View Full Version : Second Playoff Party at Your Pub in Federal Hill

smoak
01-09-2006, 11:41 AM
So, not to put any pressure on you amigo, but are we on again this Saturday? I am actually hoping you do the party and we all go to Redskins Park afterward to celebrate and welcome home the team!

So are we all in or what? I will say last week was a ton of fun and I reserve my spot in between both the TVs. :D

Patrick
01-09-2006, 12:32 PM
IF so - me and my wife will be attending!

smoak
01-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Sweet! It really was a lot of fun! I sent skins4life a PM with this thread in it so he'll see it when he checks in. Lots of good Skins fans and I am geeked up for keeping the streak rolling.

helimech24 and Skinsfan1311 -- You guys would be in right!?

Skinsfan1906
01-09-2006, 12:39 PM
So, not to put any pressure on you amigo, but are we on again this Saturday? I am actually hoping you do the party and we all go to Redskins Park afterward to celebrate and welcome home the team!

So are we all in or what? I will say last week was a ton of fun and I reserve my spot in between both the TVs. :D

Hey SMOAK, how many Skins fans were there last week? I'm actually thinking about coming up myself (if it is going to be on). I used to live in Baltimore, so it would be good to return in.....ahem......'Ravens Country' and return it back to REDSKINS COUNTRY!

Skins4life
01-09-2006, 02:00 PM
Smoak - you beat me to it!!

I have been working like crazy - plumbing issues, co2 leaks, disposal fell off of the sink, plasma going down - this week sucked.

but, we did win.

I am in - PACK THE PLACE!!!!

This time I will open upstairs early -

This time me and my girl wont get swallowed in the black hole AKA bars in federal hill.

LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONK_in_HOF
01-09-2006, 02:06 PM
I think I am in. Where is the bar in federal hill? Name? What is the best way to get this info.

Skins4life
01-09-2006, 02:17 PM
Bar is called

Ryleigh's Brew Pub

36 e. cross st.

www.ryleighs.com

smoak
01-09-2006, 02:18 PM
Hey SMOAK, how many Skins fans were there last week? I'm actually thinking about coming up myself (if it is going to be on). I used to live in Baltimore, so it would be good to return in.....ahem......'Ravens Country' and return it back to REDSKINS COUNTRY!

Consider I came with seven (counting myself), I'd say it was about 30. It was great!! My whole life I've had to watch from Iggle bars. This was special for me b/c I felt like everyone was a brother or sister...

Well except that one dude who was more like a creepy uncle. :D

MONK_in_HOF
01-09-2006, 02:29 PM
I might have to wear a name tag with my user name since I haven't met anybody from this site yet. Just like when I have to go to those other anonymous... uh well nevermind. :D

smoak
01-09-2006, 02:34 PM
I might have to wear a name tag with my user name since I haven't met anybody from this site yet. Just like when I have to go to those other anonymous... uh well nevermind. :D

No worries. I had never really met anyone until the draft party in '05. Since I have met like 70 people from the site and countless other great Skins fans outside of the site. It has been a great season.

CarMike
01-09-2006, 03:46 PM
All right you local Redskin fans!!!! You better show up at redskins4life's bar this Saturday. If I can drive up from North Carolina, or 800 miles round trip, there's no reason you guys can't show up to show your support for our beloved Redskins!

Can't wait to meet old friends. And can't wait to make new friends!!!

HTTR!!!!

smoak
01-09-2006, 03:47 PM
All right you local Redskin fans!!!! You better show up at redskins4life's bar this Saturday. If I can drive up from North Carolina, or 800 miles round trip, there's no reason you guys can't show up to show your support for our beloved Redskins!

Can't wait to meet old friends. And can't wait to make new friends!!!

HTTR!!!!

That definitely desrves a beer! (Or soda if you are driving back the same day)

I really can't wait! I hope skins4life realizes what a monster he created. :)

santanadasavior
01-09-2006, 03:51 PM
I really want to go but i don't have a liscense and my parents won't drive me because they do't care about the Skins.

smoak
01-09-2006, 03:57 PM
I really want to go but i don't have a liscense and my parents won't drive me because they do't care about the Skins.

You should trade them in for better parents. :D

All kidding aside, where are you? Is public transportation a possibility?

helimech24
01-09-2006, 04:00 PM
Sweet! It really was a lot of fun! I sent skins4life a PM with this thread in it so he'll see it when he checks in. Lots of good Skins fans and I am geeked up for keeping the streak rolling.

helimech24 and Skinsfan1311 -- You guys would be in right!?

I am trying to talk my boss into it, but I don't think he will let me take vacation. Sorry bro.

santanadasavior
01-09-2006, 04:00 PM
You should trade them in for better parents. :D

All kidding aside, where are you? Is public transportation a possibility?

I'm in Arlington and i don't think the Metro could get me that far.

helimech24
01-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Consider I came with seven (counting myself), I'd say it was about 30. It was great!! My whole life I've had to watch from Iggle bars. This was special for me b/c I felt like everyone was a brother or sister...

Well except that one dude who was more like a creepy uncle. :D

We did turn an Iggles fan back into his orginal Redskins fan,lol.

santanadasavior
01-09-2006, 04:07 PM
To be perfectly honest I would go with one of you guys if you could give me a ride but I would have trouble clearing that one with my parents. Not that you're bad people but that they don't trust people that I don't even know, personally.

smoak
01-09-2006, 04:11 PM
To be perfectly honest I would go with one of you guys if you could give me a ride but I would have trouble clearing that one with my parents. Not that you're bad people but that they don't trust people that I don't even know, personally.

HELLO!!!??

"Hey mom, I'm going to a bar with this dude I know from the internet."

Your parents should be turned in if they are cool with that (assuming you are under 18).

smoak
01-09-2006, 04:12 PM
We did turn an Iggles fan back into his orginal Redskins fan,lol.

Yeah and supposedly he is coming. He better stick to that or I am coming after him. It sounds like he only converted for his girlfriend so I don't... I never understood people who change teams. Someone like that could NEVER understand what I will feel when the Skins win it all.

smoak
01-09-2006, 04:13 PM
I am trying to talk my boss into it, but I don't think he will let me take vacation. Sorry bro.

ARGH!!! Will you at least get to see the game?

helimech24
01-09-2006, 04:17 PM
ARGH!!! Will you at least get to see the game?
I will get to the game up until about 6:30 and then drive home listening to it. I am going to call him tomorrow and see if I can sweet talk him.

santanadasavior
01-09-2006, 04:17 PM
I don't think it is, but is this place within a reasonable distance to the Metro that runs through D.C. I consider reasonable about 2-3 miles. It might be tough but I need to get into shape for soccer anyway. By the way, I'm cool to go, not drink but go, if I'm 16, right? And do I need ID or money? HTese may sound like stupid questions, but I garuntee my parents will ask them.

helimech24
01-09-2006, 04:24 PM
Yeah and supposedly he is coming. He better stick to that or I am coming after him. It sounds like he only converted for his girlfriend so I don't... I never understood people who change teams. Someone like that could NEVER understand what I will feel when the Skins win it all.

Oh, I 100% agree, I just think it is funny because I would never root for the Eagles and Cowboys or even the Giants.

Skins4life
01-09-2006, 05:53 PM
WOW -

I better call in some more bartenders.

Could have a record skins turnout.

hail2skins
01-09-2006, 06:02 PM
I'm there.

skinfan43
01-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Someone should ask Smoak how his left foot is doing...;)

(That brick wall didn't know what hit it...glad you're not Gus Frerotte, bro!) :lol1:

smoak
01-09-2006, 07:32 PM
WOW -

My personal goal is to get you cited by the fire department for having too many people in the building. :)

helimech24
01-09-2006, 07:35 PM
Someone should ask Smoak how his left foot is doing...

(That brick wall didn't know what hit it...glad you're not Gus Frerotte, bro!) :lol1:
:bigteeth: , No you didn't,lol.

Skinsfan1311
01-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Awww...crap! I can't make this one....The wife and I are headed for a weeks vacation atLake Tahoe, Sunday. The folks are coming up to stay with our son. Mom and Dad are big-time, hard-core fans, so they'll be watching the game with us at home.

They're getting on in years and after a long drive, they probably won't be up for a trip to the Pub. I'd feel like a heel to bail on 'em, then roll out for a week, as I don't see them as often as I'd like to.

I'll be with you guys in spirit, and hope to make it for the NFC championship party!

LadyNRedskinsfan
01-09-2006, 09:05 PM
ok, im going to TRY to get there this time.

*Note: I said TRY, which means if I don't make it, smoak can't yell at me.*

:D

Skinsfan1906
01-09-2006, 09:05 PM
To add insult to injury.........his bar is like 1 mile (literally) from Ravens Stadium. You could actually walk to it. Man that is soooo funny. Talking about disrespecting the locals.:cry: Being a former Baltimore resident, that alone is worth the price of admission. LoL.

HAWGZHEAD
01-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Man I really wish I could watch these games with you guys. There is no way I am missing the official tailgate next year.

Skins4life
01-10-2006, 12:02 AM
My personal goal is to get you cited by the fire department for having too many people in the building. :)

um - we donate every time they ask.....if ya know what I mean.

helimech24
01-10-2006, 12:18 AM
um - we donate every time they ask.....if ya know what I mean.

That is probably a very good idea.

pepperbox106
01-10-2006, 02:21 AM
This is my first post and I would first like to say that the playoff party at the pub last saturday was awesome. It was great to see a Baltimore bar filled with so many friendly Redskins fans. My friends and I were pumped up the entire time, thanks to Smoak who led us all in 'Defense' chants and 'Hail to the Redskins'. I hope to come saturday and bring along my celebration helmet-hat!!

smoak
01-10-2006, 04:51 AM
This is my first post and I would first like to say that the playoff party at the pub last saturday was awesome. It was great to see a Baltimore bar filled with so many friendly Redskins fans. My friends and I were pumped up the entire time, thanks to Smoak who led us all in 'Defense' chants and 'Hail to the Redskins'. I hope to come saturday and bring along my celebration helmet-hat!!

LOL!!! You snuck the helmet hat on so fast that for a second I had no clue who you were! I love that thing... I wonder of they still sell them?

Definitely looking forward to going at it again!

Oh an welcome to HR! This really is a great place to connect with some die hard Skins fans!

smoak
01-10-2006, 04:52 AM

:D

cue Yoda.

Patrick
01-10-2006, 06:01 AM

:D Ummmmmmmmm ......... Lady, Please note CarMike's statement. No excuses. We need your presents.

smoak
01-10-2006, 06:49 AM
Ummmmmmmmm ......... Lady, Please note CarMike's statement. No excuses. We need your presents.

Yeah, and we want you there as well. ;)

Patrick
01-10-2006, 07:38 AM

NO PROBLEM .......... My wife and I will be there for sure and maybe a friend. What time are you planning on getting there Smoak? (Like to buy you a beer)

smoak
01-10-2006, 07:49 AM
NO PROBLEM .......... My wife and I will be there for sure and maybe a friend. What time are you planning on getting there Smoak? (Like to buy you a beer)

I am still trying to figure out the details, but I wanted to get there to see the UNC game at noon. That probably will not happen though... At the very least I plan to be there 30-45 minutes before kickoff.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys. My wife is still on the fence about going, but I am efinitely in!

Skins4life
01-10-2006, 10:35 AM
I am still trying to figure out the details, but I wanted to get there to see the UNC game at noon. That probably will not happen though... At the very least I plan to be there 30-45 minutes before kickoff.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys. My wife is still on the fence about going, but I am efinitely in!

smoak - if you can get here by noon - do it. We can watch UNC - I can show you the other bars - uh oh - - - DO I SMELL A PREGAME BAR CRAWL???

WHOS WITH ME???

halter91
01-10-2006, 10:37 AM
WOW -

I'm for hire, but I'm not cheap!! :lol1: What's the address of this place, I have to see how long this place is from Philly. I may be up for it, I took off this Saturday from Bartending so I can enjoy the game.

Skins4life
01-10-2006, 01:02 PM
page up - the address is

36 East Cross Street
Baltimore md

smoak
01-10-2006, 01:04 PM
smoak - if you can get here by noon - do it. We can watch UNC - I can show you the other bars - uh oh - - - DO I SMELL A PREGAME BAR CRAWL???

WHOS WITH ME???

I may do just that (have to see). I'm thinking we'll need two vehicles this time b/c I want to welcome the team back after the game. I don't think my wife or friends are up for that... :)

I just have to make sure I get done all my work so I don't have to come in Saturday morning.

Skins4life
01-10-2006, 01:05 PM
:beer: :beer:

BAR CRAWL

BAR CRAWL

What could be better than hitting 15 bars in Federal Hill in Skins jerseys??

Oh - for those driving, we will only hit 13.

LadyNRedskinsfan
01-10-2006, 07:22 PM
LOL! i was about to say, i have to bring presents for everyone too??! :)

hail2skins
01-10-2006, 08:10 PM

WHOS WITH ME???Did somebody say BAR CRAWL. :D

Skins4life
01-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Did somebody say BAR CRAWL. :D

um yep.,.... H2S

15 bars in 2 blocks - all hate the skins.......I say we hit everyone.

BAR CRAWL>>>>>>

smoak
01-10-2006, 08:45 PM
LOL! i was about to say, i have to bring presents for everyone too??! :)

I think it is only fair, but I am biased.

I am definitely down for a BAR CRAWL! I just don't want too finacially support the competition... especially if they are Ravens fans.

Skins4life
01-10-2006, 09:59 PM
I think it is only fair, but I am biased.

I am definitely down for a BAR CRAWL! I just don't want too finacially support the competition... especially if they are Ravens fans.

smoak.....we are in...

If we can get at least 10 of us in colors, that would be GREAT.

pregame Fed hill style.

PM me. lets start at 2:00

helimech24
01-10-2006, 10:46 PM
smoak.....we are in...

If we can get at least 10 of us in colors, that would be GREAT.

pregame Fed hill style.

PM me. lets start at 2:00

I can't believe I have to miss this. I am going to go beat myself against a wall. Have a great time fellas, drink a few for me, and be safe.

smoak
01-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Aye, Aye Cap'n! I'll keep you posted as I am still tryin to work out some details. Also, Dr. J (skinfan43) hasn't checked in, but I am fairly certain he is coming.

Skinsfan21
01-11-2006, 09:26 AM
Hey im in Newark, DE as well....I dont know anyone from this board but id be down for watching the game with ya'll!

Sandy

smoak
01-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Hey im in Newark, DE as well....I dont know anyone from this board but id be down for watching the game with ya'll!

Sandy

Sandy! Welcome To HR and I hope you stick around! Where in Newark are you? I am in West Newark about 2 miles past the University (near the state line).

You should come ou Saturday! We had a lot of fun and the few people I have met from the site are some of the best fans in the world. It is a great time!

Skinsfan21
01-11-2006, 09:42 AM
Im in Newark off Old Balt Pike. Thanks for the welcome, I heard this site mentioned at the Eagles/Skins tailgate and thought id check it out.

Im def in for Sat, just getting the details and trying to get some other skins fans to come out.

hail2skins
01-11-2006, 11:21 AM
I'm up for the bar crawl.

Patrick
01-11-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm up for the bar crawl.

:imshock: ..........Oh NO - WATCH OUT!

smoak
01-11-2006, 11:34 AM
Im in Newark off Old Balt Pike. Thanks for the welcome, I heard this site mentioned at the Eagles/Skins tailgate and thought id check it out.

Im def in for Sat, just getting the details and trying to get some other skins fans to come out.

Sweet! We'll put up directions and other specifics later in the week. I actually used to live off OBP years ago.

smoak
01-12-2006, 03:18 PM
Roll call:

Probable -
Patrick and his wife
My wife and I are coming
My buddy (authorita here on HR) and his wife
Slinks4life
Monk_for_HOF
hail2skins
skinfan43
pepperbox106
Skinsfan21

Questionable -
Skinsfan1906
santandasavior
LadyNRedskinsfan

Doubtful -
helimech24
Skinsfan1311
halter91

Anyone else!? Let me know if your status needs to be changed as well.

santanadasavior
01-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Roll call:

Probable -
Patrick and his wife
My wife and I are coming
My buddy (authorita here on HR) and his wife
Slinks4life
Monk_for_HOF
hail2skins
skinfan43
pepperbox106
Skinsfan21

Questionable -
Skinsfan1906
santandasavior
LadyNRedskinsfan

Doubtful -
helimech24
Skinsfan1311
halter91

I'm thinking my status should be down to doubtful, I'm still working on getting there.

Patrick
01-12-2006, 05:38 PM
I should be getting there about 3:00 ................. HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOU GUYS & GALS!!!!!!!

hail2skins
01-12-2006, 08:11 PM
I'm apologizing right now to those who show up. I'm sorry if you see me and I'm blurry eyed, slurred speech and call you another name. It wasn't intentional, it was the bar crawl.

BurgundyNGold
01-12-2006, 08:14 PM
I'm apologizing right now to those who show up. I'm sorry if you see me and I'm blurry eyed, slurred speech and call you another name. It was intentional, it was the bar crawl.
If I didn't have a tradition during this winning streak and I wasn't such an unreasonable superstitious clown, I would be crawling with you, pal.

smoak
01-12-2006, 09:05 PM
If I didn't have a tradition during this winning streak and I wasn't such an unreasonable superstitious clown, I would be crawling with you, pal.

If excuses were ribs, I wouldn't be hungry. :D

Skins4life
01-13-2006, 10:01 AM
Smoak-

Thanks for taking control of this event (ie. roll call) - I have been way to busy here to handle it. I will be here all day - plan on starting to hit a few bars by then.

H2s, Let me know what time you are showing up , we can hang out and start the pregame crawl.

See everyone Manana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

becky
01-13-2006, 03:14 PM

Hey smoak and everyone else! My mom and I originally had plans to go to downtown Annapolis, but I told her about what you guys were planning and she seemed much more pumped up about this, so I think we are in! We also are down for a bar crawl, what time should we plan to get there? Also trying to get a few more of my family members in on the deal, but for now, it will at least be me and my mom. I'm 21, I have blonde hair, and I'll be wearing an old school Redskins t-shirt (as has been my tradition these past 6 weeks :D) and my mom will be wearing my burgundy Sean Taylor jersey. Just let us know the final ETA for everyone and we'll see you guys there! Get ready to be outdrunk by two ladies ;)

smoak
01-13-2006, 03:39 PM
Smoak-

Thanks for taking control of this event (ie. roll call) - I have been way to busy here to handle it. I will be here all day - plan on starting to hit a few bars by then.

H2s, Let me know what time you are showing up , we can hang out and start the pregame crawl.

See everyone Manana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it looks like if might be a decent number of us for the bar crawl so what time would be best to make sure we get a true feel of Fed Hill!?

12:00? 1:00? I just want to make sure we let beckyand her mom know. this is going to be really, really fun!

smoak
01-13-2006, 03:41 PM

You can crawl and then go home for the game? :D

PGiddy18
01-13-2006, 03:42 PM
Hey smoak and everyone else! My mom and I originally had plans to go to downtown Annapolis, but I told her about what you guys were planning and she seemed much more pumped up about this, so I think we are in! We also are down for a bar crawl, what time should we plan to get there? Also trying to get a few more of my family members in on the deal, but for now, it will at least be me and my mom. I'm 21, I have blonde hair, and I'll be wearing an old school Redskins t-shirt (as has been my tradition these past 6 weeks :D) and my mom will be wearing my burgundy Sean Taylor jersey. Just let us know the final ETA for everyone and we'll see you guys there! Get ready to be outdrunk by two ladies ;)

Ahh a post that makes me proud! Drink them under the table!

To everyone going, please be careful and if you are drinking, don't drive. Have fun and let's cheer our boys to victory! Sorry I can't make it, but maybe another time. Enjoy yourselves.

akhhorus
01-13-2006, 03:44 PM
bar crawl? Redskins bar crawl? I'll be there to give the Official Blessing! :D

smoak
01-13-2006, 03:50 PM

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you and your mom! I am thinking we'll probably crawl out of Tom's bar around 12-1 (just waiting conformation). I'll PM you my cell number and I beleive everyone else already has it. Let me know if you need directions or anything else for Saturday.

smoak
01-13-2006, 03:51 PM
I'm apologizing right now to those who show up. I'm sorry if you see me and I'm blurry eyed, slurred speech and call you another name. It wasn't intentional, it was the bar crawl.

If you weren't blurry eyed and slurring, I'd probably not recognize you.

:lol1:

Skins4life
01-13-2006, 03:57 PM
ALRIGHT.

Here it is.

bar crawl - I say we start at my pub - everyone files in between 12-1 at 1 we leave. Anyone showing up after, you wont be able to miss us. The bartenders have my cell and they will can find me so you guys/gals can meet up .

THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY>

I am bringing my digital.

Skins4life
01-13-2006, 04:05 PM
Everyone who is coming to my pub -

Look for me if you want to do the bar crawl.

I'll be wearing my authentic Lavar (burgandy) jersey (signed) and a black skins hat. Or just look for the good looking tall guy. :D

chrisbcbu
01-13-2006, 04:06 PM
ALRIGHT.

Here it is.

bar crawl - I say we start at my pub - everyone files in between 12-1 at 1 we leave. Anyone showing up after, you wont be able to miss us. The bartenders have my cell and they will can find me so you guys/gals can meet up .

THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY>

I am bringing my digital.
Dont forget to post pics for us out of towners! This sounds like a blast.

tbfoster1
01-13-2006, 04:10 PM
Dont forget to post pics for us out of towners! This sounds like a blast.

Yeah, definatly post pics. I'm super jealous. Have fun everyone

DoGood
01-13-2006, 04:13 PM
Being as I am 21 years old, I am still learning. I'm assuming that a bar crawl is when you have a group of people visiting a strip of nearby bars. How much time do you typically spend per bar? Is it a drink-per?

Skins4life
01-13-2006, 04:25 PM
Being as I am 21 years old, I am still learning. I'm assuming that a bar crawl is when you have a group of people visiting a strip of nearby bars. How much time do you typically spend per bar? Is it a drink-per?

ok - bar crawl formula

take number of bars divided by time allowed for crawl .

get average time spent at bars.

allow 5 minutes to pay / settle tabs and 5 minutes walking time. The lasdt few bars, you need to allow 15 minutes walking time as people stray.

for tomorrow =

15 bars in Federal Hill - we will hit 10 of them (unless we want to hit the Karoke bar and sing Hail to the Redskins) -

we will have about 2.5 hours - that puts us roughly at about 10 minutes per bar. One beer / drink - move on. Still allows an hour variance to make sure we get seats for the game.

chrisbcbu
01-13-2006, 04:25 PM

That is basically it. Just remember that if you are a lightweight you may want to take it easy early on, otherwise the girls will make fun of you!! :D

DoGood
01-13-2006, 04:30 PM
ok - bar crawl formula

take number of bars divided by time allowed for crawl .

get average time spent at bars.

allow 5 minutes to pay / settle tabs and 5 minutes walking time. The lasdt few bars, you need to allow 15 minutes walking time as people stray.

for tomorrow =

15 bars in Federal Hill - we will hit 10 of them (unless we want to hit the Karoke bar and sing Hail to the Redskins) -

we will have about 2.5 hours - that puts us roughly at about 10 minutes per bar. One beer / drink - move on. Still allows an hour variance to make sure we get seats for the game.

I can't even imagine how much fun that would be. I really want to be there however I'm real low on money and Federal Hill is an unpleasant 1 hour drive for me. I'll make it sooner or later. Have fun guys.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

hail2skins
01-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Ok, I'll get there by 12:30pm. I'll be wearing some burgundy pants with gold and white stripes and a white Taylor jersey #36.

Chop Skins
01-13-2006, 05:02 PM
hey tom, in case you were wondering where your skins car flags are, theyre still on my car.... if you happen to see a car drive by the pub with flags that look just like yours tomorrow around noon.... they are! i'll be sporting them on my way to DC/bethesda for the wedding, u might get them back after the skins win the super bowl :goofy:

Skins4life
01-13-2006, 05:18 PM
hey tom, in case you were wondering where your skins car flags are, theyre still on my car.... if you happen to see a car drive by the pub with flags that look just like yours tomorrow around noon.... they are! i'll be sporting them on my way to DC/bethesda for the wedding, u might get them back after the skins win the super bowl :goofy:

um... little off topic..:Peace:

you will learn my little papoose

hail2skins
01-14-2006, 10:01 AM
I'll be wearing a white Moss jersey now and I'm about to leave.

HAWGZHEAD
01-14-2006, 11:11 AM
You guys have fun!! Wish I was there.