PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: rskinsfan10 and djstouty, and any other UVA fans...

CarMike
01-20-2006, 08:47 AM
Just wanted to congratulate you guys on the win last night against the Tar Heels.

This year is turning out to be what I expected. A rollercoaster ride for us Tar Heel fans.

Either way, congrats on the W...

dj_stouty
01-20-2006, 08:52 AM
Thanks, Mike. I was contempating creating a thread about this...but decided not to since I didn't acknowledge the game at hailRedskins prior to the tipoff.

(Yes...cheapshot at some of the Hokies around here! ;))

That was a wild game...

UVA up 10 in the first half...then they fall into a drought before halftime...then they start the block fest into the 2nd half to preserve the win. You gotta love the battle of the bigmen during the game. Those guys fought hard...

This was a huge win for the UVA program....especially since it was a televised homegame on ESPN.

CarMike
01-20-2006, 09:09 AM
Yeah, this win may help you guys with recruiting...

Nice shot at the Chokie fans....did I just say that? :)

Axegrinder
01-20-2006, 09:13 AM
Yeah, this win may help you guys with recruiting...

Nice shot at the Chokie fans....did I just say that? :)
Save your smack talk for Fantasy NASCAR.
Anything less and I'll be disappointed.

CarMike
01-20-2006, 09:29 AM
Well, be prepared to be disappointed....especially as much smack hokies fans like to talk after a big game. never before.

Axegrinder
01-20-2006, 10:01 AM
I'd like to clarify my previous post.

I wasn't defending the "Hokie Nation" in B-ball.
I was admiring your smacktalk abilities and encouraging you to bring them to our NASCAR league.
It will be fun!:)

CarMike
01-20-2006, 10:44 AM
:D

How about both? ;)

rskinsfan10
01-20-2006, 06:21 PM
Thanks Mike. I didn't see much of the game actually. I caught the final 7+mins, and I was really impressed with what my Cavs were doing at the time. They still have a long way to go though, but this was a great first step IMO.

CarMike
01-20-2006, 06:34 PM
Sounds like when I tuned in Kenny. I thought it was a 9 PM tip off. :banghead:

I can't wait till next season. lol