PDA

View Full Version : A very special image in the eyetide screensaver (hint...SS)

BandWagon
04-07-2006, 11:38 PM
This amazing shot of our very own SuperSkin is in the eyetide viewer collection! Since I hadn't seen a post on this I thought I'd share a resized copy of it. It's pretty darn sweet full size on a black background. SuperSkin care to give us the background?

Axegrinder
04-08-2006, 09:05 AM
That's awesome!!!

hail2skins
04-08-2006, 09:47 AM
That's pretty darn cool. Go SuperSkin

redskinz#1fan
04-08-2006, 12:42 PM
That is really a hot design there SuperSkin! Next up..... you will be dancing in front of our newly acquired Lombardi Trophy!:Partyred:

DoGood
04-08-2006, 12:46 PM
The more SuperSkin the better!:D

Seriously, I'm honored to be a part of the same message board as SS.

Go Skins!

LadyNRedskinsfan
04-08-2006, 01:38 PM
haha...thats cool. i would like to hear the story on this. it looks like someone captured supe during the bears game.....

skinfan43
04-08-2006, 02:43 PM
haha...thats cool. i would like to hear the story on this. it looks like someone captured supe during the bears game.....
Even better if it was from the HR Tailgate game, that was a freakin' BLAST!!
HELL YEAH, SUPERSKIN!!!!:awesomewo

S.Taylor36
04-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Ha, that's pretty cool

superskin
04-08-2006, 05:46 PM

I wish I could give background on it, but I have no idea what game it came from. I can tell you that it was definitely shot after the National Anthem, as I have that flag with me for every game. It appears to be a night or late afternoon game, unless that dark background is super-imposed.

There is rarely a better moment for me than immediately following the final line of the National Anthem. It's just showtime, ya know? What is even better about this picture is that gives a preview of how jacked I will be on Monday night, 9-11-06...the season opener, prime time, the 5th year anniversary of 9/11..a sea of red, white, blue, burgundy and gold. Man, I am REALLY starting to get pumped.

Thanks for catching that! What is "eyetide" anyway? Never heard of it.

BandWagon
04-08-2006, 07:16 PM
It was the Philly Sunday night game. Just looked at the caption when it popped up. Eyetide is the screensaver that was (is?) promoted by the Washington Post for the Redskins. They have several free collections available including a "historical" moments b/w collection and season recap collections for the past few years. I've got 03, 04, and 05 plus the historical. They do all the NFL teams plus a TON of other collections...Nascar, Brazilian Bikini models...just to name a couple. Here's the link: http://www.eyetide.com/members/preview_product.jsp?prodid=131&returl=dosearch.jsp?&Type=null&Edit=washington

Weird thing is only 2001 and 2002 + History are showing up tonight for a search on "redskins".

Dept_of_Defense
04-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Great shot. Superskin, you never cease to amaze.