PDA

View Full Version : Scary video

CamLwalk
07-11-2006, 11:30 AM
http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2006/07/fandom-boiling-over.html

I hope none of you guys appears in this...lol. Warning--Gratuitous F-bomb usage throughout. Not safe for work, children, pets, or houseplants.

skins74
07-11-2006, 11:46 AM
It's good to see are young fans are just as passionate as we were, they just can't speak a sentence without dropping bombs.

bwparker
07-11-2006, 11:51 AM
It's good to see are young fans are just as passionate as we were, they just can't speak a sentence without dropping bombs.
I'm a young fan and I take that as a *$%^% insult.

oh wait....lol

BandWagon
07-11-2006, 11:57 AM
And clearly the girls in that video are impressed....

CamLwalk
07-11-2006, 06:59 PM
For fans of the Redskins this off-season is moving at the same pace as Dexter Manley reading Ulysses.

Hey, that's mean! Funny...but mean.

whitskins
07-11-2006, 07:15 PM
I wish I was invited to that party!

ryflan47
07-11-2006, 07:23 PM
I wish I was invited to that party!
You should have PM'd me, I would gladly have sent you an invitation.

Ibleedburgundy
07-11-2006, 07:41 PM
That one guy was losing it.

Santheb
07-11-2006, 07:41 PM
Yeah I watched about 30 seconds of that video and turned it off because it's stupid.

redskin_rich
07-11-2006, 07:45 PM
Yeah I watched about 30 seconds of that video and turned it off because it's stupid.
Then you missed the clown busting a beer bottle over his own head, lol.

redwolf1218
07-11-2006, 08:06 PM
tough guy, did it with a cap on. :rolleyes:

budman
07-11-2006, 08:08 PM
mean and kinda dumb

BurgundyNGold
07-11-2006, 08:11 PM
"Forbidden by rating check" = sad panda.

Skinsguy1
07-11-2006, 08:24 PM
That guy reminds me more of a philly fan than anything. He's the type of guy I'd prefer not to sit next to at the stadium. And i go to a school w/ the hooligans at WVU.

shally
07-11-2006, 08:30 PM
http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2006/07/fandom-boiling-over.html

I hope none of you guys appears in this...lol. Warning--Gratuitous F-bomb usage throughout. Not safe for work, children, pets, or houseplants.

ahhhhh.. drunken frat boys totally out of control... graphic examples of why the drinking age needs to be raised...eloquent, too...
:lol1:

shally
07-11-2006, 08:33 PM

now that was impressive
:rolleyes:

i would love to be in the room when he explains to his mom and dad what the bill for stitches in his head was from...

redskin_rich
07-11-2006, 08:39 PM
"Forbidden by rating check" = sad panda.
You're not missing much but here, try this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ktboPhLRM&search=redskins%20fans

shally
07-11-2006, 08:52 PM
You're not missing much but here, try this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ktboPhLRM&search=redskins%20fans

and that clown is "doing it for gibbs"..... somehow i do not think gibbs ever asked one of his players to smash a beer bottle over their own head...

skins111111
07-11-2006, 09:49 PM
that was just SAD.................amazing what normally sane people will do while under the influence

shally
07-11-2006, 09:59 PM
that was just SAD.................amazing what normally sane people will do while under the influence

i am not so sure the basic protoplasm was that solid in his case...

The Jake
07-12-2006, 01:14 AM
ahhhhh.. drunken frat boys totally out of control... graphic examples of why the drinking age needs to be raised...eloquent, too...
:lol1:

you dont really think raising the drinking age will keep this from happening do you? And being a frat boy myself I'm insulted, we dress much better than those guys. hahaha

DCassain21
07-12-2006, 01:35 AM
that was the biggest waste of two mins in my life although that guy going crazy was fairly funny

Dept_of_Defense
07-12-2006, 09:02 AM
Funny, just because it's stupid

thickskin
07-12-2006, 09:20 AM
so obnoxious i didn't even need coffee this morning. those little dudes would benefit from a good ass-kicking, a primary reinforcer (something the body remembers, if not the mind) to keep them under control even when drunk. they remind me of lsu fans.

shally
07-12-2006, 10:30 AM
you dont really think raising the drinking age will keep this from happening do you? And being a frat boy myself I'm insulted, we dress much better than those guys. hahaha

uhh.. living in new orleans gives you a totally distorted view of life... where else do they actually have drive through daiquiri stores ?? a theme park to alcohol...:lol1:

shally
07-12-2006, 10:31 AM
so obnoxious i didn't even need coffee this morning. those little dudes would benefit from a good ass-kicking, a primary reinforcer (something the body remembers, if not the mind) to keep them under control even when drunk. they remind me of lsu fans.

generic drunken morons.. you can find them on nearly any campus you choose..

bantu
07-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Call them what you want, but they were just drunk as hell. Super drunk. I bet almost all of you have gotten that wasted at one point or another. It just happens that we lost the biggest game the 'Skins have had in years and these clowns were pissed and plastered. Stupid behavior, of course, but nothing I would pass judgement on. I'm willing to bet these kids are normal Redskins fans who cheer and watch in much of the same way all of us do, most of the time.

I'm suprised we've talked about it this much. This season needs to start already.

The Jake
07-12-2006, 02:54 PM
uhh.. living in new orleans gives you a totally distorted view of life... where else do they actually have drive through daiquiri stores ?? a theme park to alcohol...:lol1:

mmmmmmmm....... crawgator daquiris at the levee will be great tomorrow.

thickskin
07-12-2006, 03:40 PM
generic drunken morons.. you can find them on nearly any campus you choose..

true, but as you say, LA drinks like no ther place in the country. i've been to games all over the sec, and lsu fans aren't your garden variety drunk morons. in fact, i take back what i said this morning; those kids in the vid absolutely gush poise, polish, and probity, compared to the glass-eye-having lsu fans wobbling around like nutria, paralyzed waist-down from a well-placed .22, with veins popping out all over their alarmingly prominent foreheads as they wheez through their seven teeth (one for each finger) and luridly fungus-ed lips something barely perceptible as "tiger-bait!"

shally
07-12-2006, 03:46 PM
true, but as you say, LA drinks like no ther place in the country. i've been to games all over the sec, and lsu fans aren't your garden variety drunk morons. in fact, i take back what i said this morning; those kids in the vid absolutely gush poise, polish, and probity, compared to the glass-eye-having lsu fans wobbling around like nutria, paralyzed waist-down from a well-placed .22, with veins popping out all over their alarmingly prominent foreheads as they wheez through their seven teeth (one for each finger) and luridly fungus-ed lips something barely perceptible as "tiger-bait!"

yes, but the co-eds are some of the most beautiful girls you could ever find.
they might not age that well, but i would put the LSU girls up against any campus i have ever been on, including ucla or usc.

and, yes, the drinking on campus has been a truly horrific problem for
the school. it seems as though every year they have a fatality due to acute alcohol poisoning.

thickskin
07-12-2006, 04:26 PM
yes, but the co-eds are some of the most beautiful girls you could ever find.
they might not age that well, but i would put the LSU girls up against any campus i have ever been on, including ucla or usc.

and, yes, the drinking on campus has been a truly horrific problem for
the school. it seems as though every year they have a fatality due to acute alcohol poisoning.

i would too. i haven't been to socal in awhile, but i don't like blondes, so i'd probably be unimpressed. lsu has alot of gorgeous, dark haired, dark-eyed, olive-skinned ladies. foregoing politically correct terms so as not to make a hypocrite of myself as i proceed to objectify women by geneology, i'd say lsu is best for dark creole, hispanic; ut best for pale, scotch-irish, germanic; ole miss is best for your across the board "white girl"; georgia is best for your across the board "black girl" as well as asian; and bama, while not the best at any of the above, fields the most seemless selection. as a dishonorable mention: florida. every now and again you'll see some smoking UF girl on tv or in a magazine, but if you've ever been there, they're nowhere to be found.

FourSkins
07-12-2006, 05:00 PM
That's messed up, Thicky Thickerson. Where does your hate for all things LSU come from? I have been to enough Alabama games to know that ignorant redneckism runs rampant throughout the southeast and every school has its fair share of moronic hooligans. It hurts man...it just hurts.

shally
07-12-2006, 05:11 PM
i would too. i haven't been to socal in awhile, but i don't like blondes, so i'd probably be unimpressed. lsu has alot of gorgeous, dark haired, dark-eyed, olive-skinned ladies. foregoing politically correct terms so as not to make a hypocrite of myself as i proceed to objectify women by geneology, i'd say lsu is best for dark creole, hispanic; ut best for pale, scotch-irish, germanic; ole miss is best for your across the board "white girl"; georgia is best for your across the board "black girl" as well as asian; and bama, while not the best at any of the above, fields the most seemless selection. as a dishonorable mention: florida. every now and again you'll see some smoking UF girl on tv or in a magazine, but if you've ever been there, they're nowhere to be found.

i have 2 daughters who graduated from college. 1 went to UT austin and 1 went to georgia.. it was interesting how much difference there was in the appearance between the 2 schools.. without saying 1 was better, there were big differences. texas had the most amazing group of tall women i have ever seen in 1 place. they really do grow them bigger there in texas.
some real long stemmed beauties.. plus many asians and few latinas or african americans. georgia had a shorter group with far fewer asians, hispanics, redheads and larger numbers of african american and blonde girls.. the texas girls were in better shape as a rule.. again, a totally unscientific observation, but a consistent one over 4 years at each institution.

all i kept thinking was the girls never looked like this when i was in college

HAWGZHEAD
07-12-2006, 07:57 PM
Ahhh I remember this video, I posted it last year. Those guys are idiots and wasted. With some kids today the F-bomb has replaced uhh in moronic speech.

bgforever
07-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Ahhh I remember this video, I posted it last year. Those guys are idiots and wasted. With some kids today the F-bomb has replaced uhh in moronic speech.

The Grungers are getting older, is that like generation "Z"??? I couldn't take anymore, because it was a paragraph with only one word. :)

thickskin
07-12-2006, 09:13 PM
That's messed up, Thicky Thickerson. Where does your hate for all things LSU come from? I have been to enough Alabama games to know that ignorant redneckism runs rampant throughout the southeast and every school has its fair share of moronic hooligans. It hurts man...it just hurts.

i'm flattered to star as the subject of your first ever post. welcome. you're dead on about redneckery, but weeseanna is a different animal. in LA not only are there backwoods, but there's backwater. add to this: drive through liquor stores, a unique cultural and linguistic heritage (including being the only predominantly catholic place in the south and the only place on the continent with a legitimate hoodoo demographic), and a penchant for violence, and you begin to grasp the difference. alot of the cajuns who aren't acadian in origin came from the bama gulf coast. in fact, mobile's mardi gras outdates nawlins.' and if you ask anyone who's been around the state and is being honest, they'll almost exclusively nominate baldwin county as the place most likely to find yourself hacked into pieces layin in a pool of blood that's half yours and half the bulldogs' who killed each other there earlier that night. also, and this is just my observation, but with other sec teams, people who make the hegira to homegames seem more wealthy--RV cavalries and so on. but in red stick, the fans seem to just bubble up from the swamp with their bottles of thunderbird. i could be wrong, but i'm not.

The Iceman
07-12-2006, 09:14 PM
So I'm the only one here that thoroughly enjoyed that video? I mean come on, that was real drunken redskins passion. The night vision was a little scary, but overall, I'd say that it was a two minutes well spent as it took me back a few years to my glory days.

Hate it or love it, if you have any bit of hip in you... You have been at a party like that, you just weren't dumb enought to break a bottle over your head in the name of Joe Gibbs. If it were me, I would have did a keg stand for him though.

Skins-R-Us
07-12-2006, 10:28 PM
I think it was just a harmless release after a huge let down of a loss. I have been crazier for less!

But I do concur with one thing they said... Sean Alexander is GAY. No doubt in my mind.
:beer:

bgforever
07-12-2006, 11:05 PM
I think it was just a harmless release after a huge let down of a loss. I have been crazier for less!

But I do concur with one thing they said... Sean Alexander is GAY. No doubt in my mind.
:beer:

Ok so it was a pargraph with few words, just some more repeated than others. I liked the Blair Witch Project Concept. scared the daylights out of me :imshock:

shally
07-12-2006, 11:12 PM
i'm flattered to star as the subject of your first ever post. welcome. you're dead on about redneckery, but weeseanna is a different animal. in LA not only are there backwoods, but there's backwater. add to this: drive through liquor stores, a unique cultural and linguistic heritage (including being the only predominantly catholic place in the south and the only place on the continent with a legitimate hoodoo demographic), and a penchant for violence, and you begin to grasp the difference. alot of the cajuns who aren't acadian in origin came from the bama gulf coast. in fact, mobile's mardi gras outdates nawlins.' and if you ask anyone who's been around the state and is being honest, they'll almost exclusively nominate baldwin county as the place most likely to find yourself hacked into pieces layin in a pool of blood that's half yours and half the bulldogs' who killed each other there earlier that night. also, and this is just my observation, but with other sec teams, people who make the hegira to homegames seem more wealthy--RV cavalries and so on. but in red stick, the fans seem to just bubble up from the swamp with their bottles of thunderbird. i could be wrong, but i'm not.

damn !!!! i am going to download and save your screed for those times when i lapse into unrequited longing for that region after 30 years of sojourn there followed by meterological banishment to the pacific northwest..
hoodoo, indeed...

Smurf85
07-13-2006, 12:51 AM
Yeah im 21 and you wont catch me doing that.:lol1:

CamLwalk
07-13-2006, 02:10 AM
So I'm the only one here that thoroughly enjoyed that video? I mean come on, that was real drunken redskins passion. The night vision was a little scary, but overall, I'd say that it was a two minutes well spent as it took me back a few years to my glory days.

Hate it or love it, if you have any bit of hip in you... You have been at a party like that, you just weren't dumb enought to break a bottle over your head in the name of Joe Gibbs. If it were me, I would have did a keg stand for him though.

most drunkest redskin moment for me....

it was a great day but.... after Williams threw all those touchdowns in the 2nd quarter of that Superbowl...

sorry to say but the 2nd half was kind of a blurrrrr. i mean, game starts, denver jumps out to a 14-3 lead, i'm mad as hell and frustrated as hell, then...

DOUG WILLIAMS throws FIVE touchdowns in ONE quarter of the SUPERBOWL!

god, can you imagine?

I was celebratin' after that hehehe

FourSkins
07-13-2006, 08:41 AM

Vous Ítes mal, mon ami. This is not my first post. I posted on this site sometime last year, after being alerted of its existence by yourself. Now, while I do not deny the majority of your rant above, the whole insinuation that LSU fans are not as wealty is a bit much. True, locals bubble up from places unknown for home games, but the same is true for other places, especially here in glorious Tuscaloosa. You think the average person from Woodstock or Green Pond drives an RV to a game? I don't. But when LSU fans come to T-town, they have their fair share of RVs and big productions and what not. Your put downs of my beloved (albiet crooked and dirty) state are carrying less validity as you allow more and more unbridled hate to surface. What have we ever done to you, besides provide incredible food and irreplaceable drunken memories? Furthermore, it is perhaps most insulting to bare the brunt of this aggression while our conference is home to teams in such bustling metropolises as Starkville, Oxford, and Fayetteville. Not to mention the overall lack of education that is the state of Tennessee. Furthermore, don't lower yourself to the depths of these whiny ass people who like to remind those of us from New Orleans that Mobile did Mardi Gras first. Mardi Gras started in Mobile in 1830. History shows that there were Mardi Gras celebration along the Mississippi River in New Orleans and the surrounding areas as early as 1699, way before the first official parade rolled in N.O. in 1857. Regardless, we know which one is better. And if you say you'd prefer Mobile, then you're just acting like an Auburn fan.

thickskin
07-13-2006, 10:52 AM
Vous Ítes mal, mon ami. This is not my first post. I posted on this site sometime last year, after being alerted of its existence by yourself. Now, while I do not deny the majority of your rant above, the whole insinuation that LSU fans are not as wealty is a bit much. True, locals bubble up from places unknown for home games, but the same is true for other places, especially here in glorious Tuscaloosa. You think the average person from Woodstock or Green Pond drives an RV to a game? I don't. But when LSU fans come to T-town, they have their fair share of RVs and big productions and what not. Your put downs of my beloved (albiet crooked and dirty) state are carrying less validity as you allow more and more unbridled hate to surface. What have we ever done to you, besides provide incredible food and irreplaceable drunken memories? Furthermore, it is perhaps most insulting to bare the brunt of this aggression while our conference is home to teams in such bustling metropolises as Starkville, Oxford, and Fayetteville. Not to mention the overall lack of education that is the state of Tennessee. Furthermore, don't lower yourself to the depths of these whiny ass people who like to remind those of us from New Orleans that Mobile did Mardi Gras first. Mardi Gras started in Mobile in 1830. History shows that there were Mardi Gras celebration along the Mississippi River in New Orleans and the surrounding areas as early as 1699, way before the first official parade rolled in N.O. in 1857. Regardless, we know which one is better. And if you say you'd prefer Mobile, then you're just acting like an Auburn fan.

well thanks for straightening that out for me. but the timeline was incidental to my larger point of establishing a connection of culture and violence between LA and LA, louisiana and lower alabama. i'm willing to defer to your greater experience in the matter, but i'd first like to suggest that, removing any personal sense of outrage you, an lsu fan, have at being lumped in under my blanket statement, you would still agree that, as a very broad and general statement, what i say is true--that lsu fans tend to be rowdier than most, and that such rowdiosity can easily become obnoxious. and i would like to cite two more pieces of evidence in support. firstly, most of lsu's homegames are at night, which allows for several more hours of drinking. secondly, i recall a certain lsu fan, who may or may not be yourself, sprawled on the lawn at 6 am the day after a victory over byu and a long night of psychadelics, remark to an elderly byu fan, out for his early morning walk, that he needed to get his old ass back to all his rv where he'd find all his wives "strangled to death with their own intestines."

thickskin
07-13-2006, 10:54 AM
i have 2 daughters who graduated from college. 1 went to UT austin and 1 went to georgia.. it was interesting how much difference there was in the appearance between the 2 schools.. without saying 1 was better, there were big differences. texas had the most amazing group of tall women i have ever seen in 1 place. they really do grow them bigger there in texas.
some real long stemmed beauties.. plus many asians and few latinas or african americans. georgia had a shorter group with far fewer asians, hispanics, redheads and larger numbers of african american and blonde girls.. the texas girls were in better shape as a rule.. again, a totally unscientific observation, but a consistent one over 4 years at each institution.

all i kept thinking was the girls never looked like this when i was in college

check out stewart mandell's latest mailbaghttp://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/stewart_mandel/07/12/mandel.mailbag/1.html

As someone who has proven to have good taste in women (Jenna Fischer, anyone?) and someone who has obviously traveled to college campuses far and wide, what school/campus has the most attractive women, in your opinion?
-- Eric Kohn, Raleigh, N.C.

Uh uh, no way am I touching that. Loyal Mailbag readers know well how defensive college fans can be about their football teams -- what's going to happen when I unintentionally slight the entire female population of a certain school? Remember, I have to go back to these places.

I will say this -- if I was going to pick a No. 1, it would definitely come from the SEC. And it would not be an easy call.

FourSkins
07-13-2006, 12:38 PM
well thanks for straightening that out for me. but the timeline was incidental to my larger point of establishing a connection of culture and violence between LA and LA, louisiana and lower alabama. i'm willing to defer to your greater experience in the matter, but i'd first like to suggest that, removing any personal sense of outrage you, an lsu fan, have at being lumped in under my blanket statement, you would still agree that, as a very broad and general statement, what i say is true--that lsu fans tend to be rowdier than most, and that such rowdiosity can easily become obnoxious. and i would like to cite two more pieces of evidence in support. firstly, most of lsu's homegames are at night, which allows for several more hours of drinking. secondly, i recall a certain lsu fan, who may or may not be yourself, sprawled on the lawn at 6 am the day after a victory over byu and a long night of psychadelics, remark to an elderly byu fan, out for his early morning walk, that he needed to get his old ass back to all his rv where he'd find all his wives "strangled to death with their own intestines."

Yes we can, and often do, get very rowdy. Yes it can be obnoxious. Often night games are responsible for that. But, again, I've seen some pretty outlandish shit going on at other schools, including your Holy Crimson Shrine. As a reference, lets bring up last year when LSU fans pelted the Tennessee bus with beer bottles and shook the bus. Before you laugh and yell, "A-HA!", I seem to remember someone we know, a die hard Bama fan throwing oranges at Tennessee fans RVs, busting out windows and causing other various damage. LSU attacks team bus...Bama attacks fans' RVs. Hello kettle, you're black. And you still haven't come clean as to why you hate my Tigers so much. I don't think I've ever heard you talk this much shit about Auburn or Tennessee...or any other school for that matter. Just curious. As far as the morning you are referring to, you must be thinking of someone else. The time was closer to 8 AM and the fellow walking was a student, dressed in his Sunday best heading off to the Mormon service of his choosing. I simply asked him if he knew who won the game. However, earlier that night, around 2 AM, I did look a guy square in the eye as he was joking with me and ask him if I did anything that made him think we were friends and that he could joke with me...because were not and he could not. I think he got a bit scurred.

3644Skins
07-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Off the subject a little bit but does anybody have that small clip of Terry Glenn scared to death of Sean Taylor? I've seen it a few times up here.

thickskin
07-13-2006, 04:32 PM
And you still haven't come clean as to why you hate my Tigers so much. I don't think I've ever heard you talk this much ish about Auburn or Tennessee...or any other school for that matter. .

i hate tennessee. as for their fans, two words: meth lab. and i hate auburn when bama plays them. as for their fans, two words: cattle insemination. i hate lsu's win streak against bama, so i don't hate them outright, i just hate on them. i was just giving my honest take on lsu's fans, yourself notwithstanding. and since you've had much more experience than i on the matter i yield to your position, ami. but in the back of my mind--and this is something i'd never tell you--i suspect the swamp gas has caused you to lose your mind, not unlike the time you lost those fingers noodling alligator gar and got hooked on pain killers, which reminds me my two words for lsu fans: tanked amputees.