Ade Jimoh (sternum)
Curry Burns (hamstring)
Ataveus Cash (hamstring)
Richard Smith (ankle)
Kevin Simon (abdomen)
Daniels (back)
Jim Molinaro (knee)
Portis (shoulder)

So i guess we will get to see alot of Lumsden tonight!!

CarMike
08-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Yep, Lumsden should get a big deal of playing time tonight. Betts and Rock need to rest for the season opener just incase Portis isn't healthy by 9/11.

smoak
08-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Jimoh is a disappointment for me, but hopefully he plays next week. Cash will be in the first round of cuts.

EHoffman
08-19-2006, 09:43 AM
I want to see Rumph play. Or do I?

chrisbcbu
08-19-2006, 09:46 AM
Jimoh is a disappointment for me, but hopefully he plays next week. Cash will be in the first round of cuts.

He has a bruised sternum. Not even Mcnair could play with that during the regular season. Well he did but it finally got the better of him. So i would much rather get him healthy for the season opener.

whitskins
08-19-2006, 09:47 AM
I wonder if Lloyd takes the field tonight. I hope he does cause I really wanna see him play again, but not at the risk of tweaking his hammy. If he goes I hope he is 100% because it's not worth the risk if he has any doubt at all.

tbfoster1
08-19-2006, 09:49 AM

Yeah I hope he is ready for next week as well. We need to see how he has progressed since last year because his role in the secondary is sure to increase this year.

redskinz#1fan
08-19-2006, 09:57 AM
Yeah I hope he is ready for next week as well. We need to see how he has progressed since last year because his role in the secondary is sure to increase this year.

Well if he continues at the steady pace that he has over that last several years, then we should see a pretty good product on the field. But he still needs to get some reps in sometime before the end of preseason, so he can get back up to game speed.

chrisbcbu
08-19-2006, 09:59 AM
I wonder if Lloyd takes the field tonight. I hope he does cause I really wanna see him play again, but not at the risk of tweaking his hammy. If he goes I hope he is 100% because it's not worth the risk if he has any doubt at all.

Yea he is a gametime decision. but i dont really see him playing tonight. It will give us a chance to see more of Espy/Patten/Randel El.

toolman24266
08-19-2006, 10:06 AM
Hey guys I want get to see the game becaus eit will be blacked out in my area. So if you guys can can you post a thread about the game or somehow let me know how it was?

chrisbcbu
08-19-2006, 10:10 AM
Hey guys I want get to see the game becaus eit will be blacked out in my area. So if you guys can can you post a thread about the game or somehow let me know how it was?

There is already a game thread posted in this forum. It is currently closed but it will be opened 1 hr before kickoff and the game discussion will be in there.

http://hailredskins.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=36328

hail2skins
08-19-2006, 10:13 AM
Hey guys I want get to see the game becaus eit will be blacked out in my area. So if you guys can can you post a thread about the game or somehow let me know how it was?There is normally a game thread where members can discuss the game. Also, CarMike normally does a play-by-play thread that isn't for discussion but let's people know what is going on. Welcome to hR by the way.

hail2skins
08-19-2006, 10:15 AM
Yea he is a gametime decision. but i dont really see him playing tonight. It will give us a chance to see more of Espy/Patten/Randel El.I'd really like to see more of Espy. I think he has a legit chance of making the team. If he doesn't, I'm sure he'll get scooped up by someone. To me, he's pushing Patten and I like his size.

MWballer
08-19-2006, 11:19 AM

I see no need to rush Jimoh back we already know what he can do...I'm disapointed that K. Simon won't be playing this week he needs to get onto the field in order to have any chance of a roster spot...

helimech24
08-19-2006, 11:24 AM
I'd really like to see more of Espy. I think he has a legit chance of making the team. If he doesn't, I'm sure he'll get scooped up by someone. To me, he's pushing Patten and I like his size.That is who I am really looking forward to seeing. Maybe some action in place of Lloyd and keep Randle El at slot.

toolman24266
08-19-2006, 12:10 PM
10-4 Thanks for all the help Guys

sprcr
08-19-2006, 12:41 PM
Probably signals the end of the road for Kevin Simon. Shame, he was always really good.. when he was on the field.. at Tennessee. Par for the course I guess if he cant stay healthy here either.

I believe Williams said all his players had to have "accountability and availability".. Too bad Simon's missing the second.

Alan

chrisbcbu
08-19-2006, 12:58 PM
Another good thing is that Cash wont be playing tonight! Maybe we can have a quality player handling kickoffs and punt returns.

helimech24
08-19-2006, 01:17 PM
Another good thing is that Cash wont be playing tonight! Maybe we can have a quality player handling kickoffs and punt returns.Where is Brian Mitchell when we are making another SB run? Come back BRIAN.

chrisbcbu
08-19-2006, 01:27 PM
Where is Brian Mitchell when we are making another SB run? Come back BRIAN.

dont forget we will have Randle El returning punts during the regular season, which he has proven to be a game changer on special teams. However, i just dont know if they are going to keep him back there during the preseason. they may not want him to get hurt so they are going to be using scrubs back there.

helimech24
08-19-2006, 01:30 PM
dont forget we will have Randle El returning punts during the regular season, which he has proven to be a game changer on special teams. However, i just dont know if they are going to keep him back there during the preseason. they may not want him to get hurt so they are going to be using scrubs back there.You are most likely right, plus it gives the scrubs a chance to prove themselves for other teams' rosters. But who are going to be our kickoff returners? Betts might not be able to do it depending on Portis.

OCSkinzFan
08-19-2006, 04:27 PM
You are most likely right, plus it gives the scrubs a chance to prove themselves for other teams' rosters. But who are going to be our kickoff returners? Betts might not be able to do it depending on Portis.
I'd let Lumsden and Espy do PR and KR.

bgforever
08-19-2006, 04:44 PM
I'd let Lumsden and Espy do PR and KR.

Good Call - Check out the pregame commentary and I bet you will hear some of that echoed. Good choice, while we get Betts some reps, use Nemo and White again.

shally
08-19-2006, 04:53 PM
dont forget we will have Randle El returning punts during the regular season, which he has proven to be a game changer on special teams. However, i just dont know if they are going to keep him back there during the preseason. they may not want him to get hurt so they are going to be using scrubs back there.

that is another no brainer. i cannot see them using ARE for returns inthe preseason

OCSkinzFan
08-19-2006, 05:10 PM
that is another no brainer. i cannot see them using ARE for returns inthe preseason
Nor Moss