PDA

View Full Version : Would you trade....

IHATEDALLAS'82'87'91
09-18-2006, 03:26 PM
Reggie Bush and David Carr for Larry Johnson?

I have Bush and Carr and i'm thinking about this deal.

Any help of thoughts?

fent
09-18-2006, 03:40 PM
who do you have at QB behind Carr? i would do this in a heartbeat if i was getting johnson, which leads me to wonder if you were offered this or if you're thinking of offering it up and hoping he accepts.

IHATEDALLAS'82'87'91
09-18-2006, 03:41 PM
No he acctually offered it, i have Tom Brady and Mark Brunell, and Edgerrin James is my other back.

fent
09-18-2006, 03:44 PM
No he acctually offered it, i have Tom Brady and Mark Brunell, and Edgerrin James is my other back.

wow...that surprises me. i would take it and look to brady as my QB unless you can find someone else on the waiver wire. LJ still has San Fran, Arizona, St. Louis, Miami, Oakland twice, and Cleveland on the schedule. Bush is about to hit a stretch of Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa, Philly, Baltimore, Tampa, Pittsburgh, Cincy, Atlanta...doesn't look too good for him over the next couple months.

IHATEDALLAS'82'87'91
09-18-2006, 03:48 PM
wow...that surprises me. i would take it and look to brady as my QB unless you can find someone else on the waiver wire. LJ still has San Fran, Arizona, St. Louis, Miami, Oakland twice, and Cleveland on the schedule. Bush is about to hit a stretch of Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa, Philly, Baltimore, Tampa, Pittsburgh, Cincy, Atlanta...doesn't look too good for him over the next couple months.
Thanks a lot for the help, i'm gonna take the deal.

IHATEDALLAS'82'87'91
09-18-2006, 03:56 PM
Ok heres my next question:

LJ's buy is week 3, so i dont know who to pick up off FA. Here are my choices:

Tatam Bell
Chester Taylor
Cedric Benson
Dominic Rhodes
Ahman Green
LenDale White

Thoughts?

fent
09-18-2006, 03:58 PM
Ok heres my next question:

LJ's buy is week 3, so i dont know who to pick up off FA. Here are my choices:

Tatam Bell
Chester Taylor
Cedric Benson
Dominic Rhodes
Ahman Green
LenDale White

Thoughts?

Chester Taylor without a doubt...how he's still on the wire is beyond me.

nevermind...pick him up but don't play him this week against chicago.

i'd go with Rhodes this week.

IHATEDALLAS'82'87'91
09-18-2006, 04:02 PM
But, i only need the RB for this week coming up because LJ has his bye.

So i need someone for this week coming up.

fent
09-18-2006, 04:03 PM
But, i only need the RB for this week coming up because LJ has his bye.

So i need someone for this week coming up.

take Rhodes but if there's anyone in the league that needs a RB, grab Taylor and trade him or edge. there has to be SOMEONE on your roster that you can dump for a starting RB.

IHATEDALLAS'82'87'91
09-18-2006, 04:13 PM
Our league is weird because we start 2 QBs, and i'm looking for a 2nd QB because Brunell isnt working.

How about Chester Taylor and Terry Glenn or Dallas Clark for Mike Vick?

IHATEDALLAS'82'87'91
09-18-2006, 04:18 PM
Or, i was thinking, hes gonna want a QB, so i was thinking Alex Smith and Chester Taylor for Mike Vick.

fent
09-18-2006, 04:25 PM
Or, i was thinking, hes gonna want a QB, so i was thinking Alex Smith and Chester Taylor for Mike Vick.

hmmm...not a bad idea...smith might be worth holding onto right now? i can't get a read on what to expect from him yet...but if you like Vick and can get him for two waiver pickups, then that's great.

IHATEDALLAS'82'87'91
09-18-2006, 04:32 PM
hmmm...not a bad idea...smith might be worth holding onto right now? i can't get a read on what to expect from him yet...but if you like Vick and can get him for two waiver pickups, then that's great.
OK, i work on it.

Thanks for all your help.

GolfFreak
09-18-2006, 04:59 PM
Reggie Bush and David Carr for Larry Johnson?

In a heart beat! Carr just had a decent game, so his stock is high. I would cash in while you can.