PDA

View Full Version : Washington Nationals Train Derails.... Near Where I Live!!

smoak
09-26-2006, 08:08 AM
I just want to be very clear that as a Phillies fan, I had nothing to do with this.

http://delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060926/NEWS/60926003

CarMike
09-26-2006, 08:21 AM
wow, i'm glad eveyrone is okay.

Extreme aren't we smoak? :D

J/K

smoak
09-26-2006, 09:04 AM
wow, i'm glad eveyrone is okay.

Extreme aren't we smoak? :D

J/K

I just want one playoff series for the Phillies so they can knock off the Mets. After that, the Phils can lose for all I care.

SkinsASchamps
09-26-2006, 09:09 AM
I just want to be very clear that as a Phillies fan, I had nothing to do with this.

http://delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060926/NEWS/60926003

I opened this up to see what a Trail Derailment was ;) . Im glad to see everyone was ok.

smoak
09-26-2006, 09:11 AM
I opened this up to see what a Trail Derailment was ;) . Im glad to see everyone was ok.

LMAO! Sorry. Tired and busy this morning....

SkinsASchamps
09-26-2006, 09:17 AM
LMAO! Sorry. Tired and busy this morning....

haha. Yep, I woke up and looked at it and was like "I gotta see what this is" lol. Good times.

PGiddy18
09-26-2006, 10:51 AM
I just want one playoff series for the Phillies so they can knock off the Mets. After that, the Phils can lose for all I care.

Let's first concentrate on getting IN the playoffs. And i'd like more than one series win....

MoeRedskins
09-26-2006, 12:39 PM
funny, I thought the Nats derailed months ago.

smoak
09-26-2006, 12:42 PM
Let's first concentrate on getting IN the playoffs. And i'd like more than one series win....

Here is how demented I am:

1) I have no faith the Phillies are making it.
2) If the Phillies get in, I would give just about anything to see them knock off the Mets.
3) If they knock off the Mets, I want them to lose badly b/c I hate the entire city of Philadelphia (in terms of sports) more than I love the Phillies.

I expect to be punched at the tailgate. :D

PGiddy18
09-26-2006, 03:00 PM
Here is how demented I am:

1) I have no faith the Phillies are making it.
2) If the Phillies get in, I would give just about anything to see them knock off the Mets.
3) If they knock off the Mets, I want them to lose badly b/c I hate the entire city of Philadelphia (in terms of sports) more than I love the Phillies.

I expect to be punched at the tailgate. :D

And you will :D

Its in their own hands now. Its tied and they've got 6 games to play. They haven't done well in Washington this year, but no time like the present to change that. Technically, my weekend starts Thursday, if I had more money, my weekend would be:
Thursday- Phillies @ Nats (RFK)
Friday- Flyers @ Capitals (Pre-season)
Saturday- hR bowling night
Sunday- Game

but, i'm poor so we are cutting everything but sunday!

smoak
09-26-2006, 04:33 PM
And you will :D

Its in their own hands now. Its tied and they've got 6 games to play. They haven't done well in Washington this year, but no time like the present to change that. Technically, my weekend starts Thursday, if I had more money, my weekend would be:
Thursday- Phillies @ Nats (RFK)
Friday- Flyers @ Capitals (Pre-season)
Saturday- hR bowling night
Sunday- Game

but, i'm poor so we are cutting everything but sunday!

"We"??? Is that like a Smeagol/Gollum thing or do you have a significant other???

PGiddy18
09-26-2006, 04:38 PM
"We"??? Is that like a Smeagol/Gollum thing or do you have a significant other???

I'm bringing somebody with me, yes. lol