PDA

View Full Version : Redskins Game Videos

jtovb2005
02-22-2007, 05:43 PM
Don't know if this the right place but....

How can one get old Redskin game Videos?

Wonder why these days the NFL does not just put whole teams seasons and games on DVD and sell them. It seems to me that they would sell pretty well?

hail2skins
02-22-2007, 05:48 PM
why is the title in all caps?

CarMike
02-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Don't know if this the right place but....

How can one get old Redskin game Videos?

Wonder why these days the NFL does not just put whole teams seasons and games on DVD and sell them. It seems to me that they would sell pretty well?
Have you tried NFL.com? I've seen team videos in some wal-marts and other movie stores. Of course, they're usually every team except the Redskins.

Good luck!

jtovb2005
02-22-2007, 06:40 PM
why is the title in all caps?

I don't know, sorry. It is my first Thread and I always do the Subject section of my emails in caps. Lesson learned.

jtovb2005
02-22-2007, 06:42 PM
Have you tried NFL.com? I've seen team videos in some wal-marts and other movie stores. Of course, they're usually every team except the Redskins.

Good luck!

Have not tried there. To tell you the truth I assumed what NFL does sell are highlight films of a season vice each game. With the way TV shos and movies for example are available for download, ipods and who knows what else that whole seasons worth of games would be available.

JoeJacksonTaylor28
02-23-2007, 12:25 AM
Have not tried there. To tell you the truth I assumed what NFL does sell are highlight films of a season vice each game. With the way TV shos and movies for example are available for download, ipods and who knows what else that whole seasons worth of games would be available.
Man, this will be tough... if you ever find them, let me know. The best I think you can do is go to ebay or get them one by one from somebody that has recorded them.