PDA

View Full Version : Dan Snyder ordered to pay....

csquared
03-14-2007, 07:43 AM
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/11249607/detail.html

I need to look at my career path again.

whitskins
03-14-2007, 07:49 AM
If Snyder would just hire a real GM he wouldn't have to overpay free agent nannies like this.

Just another reason to FIRE VINNY!!

Spence
03-14-2007, 08:06 AM
None of us who have season tickets [and parking passes] to the Redskins are surprised to hear about the Li'l General screwing an average person out of his/her hard-earned money. It's what he does.

CNYSkinFan
03-14-2007, 08:24 AM
If Snyder would just hire a real GM he wouldn't have to overpay free agent nannies like this.

Just another reason to FIRE VINNY!!
Well obviously the Nanny was for Vinny, duh!

danny's stogie
03-14-2007, 10:59 AM
None of us who have season tickets [and parking passes] to the Redskins are surprised to hear about the Li'l General screwing an average person out of his/her hard-earned money. It's what he does.

He payed her what would have amounted to around 90K a year salary. Please tell me how a nanny, a caretaker that makes 90K is getting screwed.

akhhorus
03-14-2007, 11:16 AM
He payed her what would have amounted to around 90K a year salary. Please tell me how a nanny, a caretaker that makes 90K is getting screwed.

She also tried to claim that she worked for 24 hours straight for 23 straight days. Me thinks she is a tad bit greedy.

danny's stogie
03-14-2007, 11:25 AM
She also tried to claim that she worked for 24 hours straight for 23 straight days. Me thinks she is a tad bit greedy.

Were you listening to Tony K this morning? She also whined about not being able to shower, watch tv, or sleep during her shifts. Who gets a 90k salary and expects to sit around and watch oprah? The one thing that's questionable is that she said they wouldn't let her eat during shifts. I seriously doubt this, that's pretty careless to stick your kids in the hands of a woman that hasn't eaten in 10 hours and especially considering the care they took to make sure she wasn't neglecting the children during her shifts by excessive showering. I think she walked into the job with dollar signs in her eyes.

redskin_rich
03-14-2007, 11:34 AM
Why does Tonya Snyder need a nanny anyways? So she can spend her days at the spa?

CarMike
03-14-2007, 12:07 PM
Why does Tonya Snyder need a nanny anyways? So she can spend her days at the spa?
Some people don't deserve the privilege of being parents.

If you don't want to care for your children, don't have any!

redskinz#1fan
03-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Some people don't deserve the privilege of being parents.

If you don't want to care for your children, don't have any!

You tellem' Mike...That's just how I feel! I was dating this chick that said if me and her were to have kids that a Nanny would be the first thing we got. I told her that we didn't need to worry about that...I kicked her azz to the curb a couple of hours later! (True story)

People need to accept responsibilty for their own kids. Then they act surprised when there kids are caught in the garage by the police with a meth lab and building pipe bombs. :banghead:

WarEagle
03-14-2007, 05:56 PM
Gotta watch those sweets at night. Sounds like the nanny had to tend to the kids when they got restless at 3AM.