PDA

View Full Version : Skinsfan1906--- Please Read.

jporterweb
09-09-2003, 08:10 AM
skinsfan- did you see the challenge I made to the guys in the Jets forum? No one will accpet it. I told them that I would say that we(the Skins) would win 3 of the next 6, and if they didn't that I would come back and publicly appologize for our gloating. The stip was that if there jets couldn't do the same, they would have to come here and publicly appologize to everyone at HR for treating our team like S*it and admit that their team isn't all that good. Suprisingly enough, no one there will take the bet.

Skinsfan1906
09-09-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by jporterweb
skinsfan- did you see the challenge I made to the guys in the Jets forum? No one will accpet it. I told them that I would say that we(the Skins) would win 3 of the next 6, and if they didn't that I would come back and publicly appologize for our gloating. The stip was that if there jets couldn't do the same, they would have to come here and publicly appologize to everyone at HR for treating our team like S*it and admit that their team isn't all that good. Suprisingly enough, no one there will take the bet.

JPORTERWEB:
No, haven't seen it (yet) but will take a look. I thanked you on an earlier thread (over here) for having my back (over there:p). Did you see it? Anyway, this is key (having my back, that is), especially since a Redskins fan went over there and told ME to chill out on them.....yet did NOT come to my defense when they were crucifying ME (us). OH, WELL. Hope you saw it. Thanks again. I haven't spent much time over there lately, since they "CRIED ME A RIVER"....like Justin Timberlake:D. They talked ALL THAT TRASH TO US, but then couldn't take it when we "reminded" them of such talk. Anyway, thanks again ( I REALLY Appreciate it) and Hail to the Redskins!!!!

jporterweb
09-09-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Skinsfan1906
JPORTERWEB:
No, haven't seen it (yet) but will take a look. I thanked you on an earlier thread (over here) for having my back (over there:p). This is key, especially since a Redskins fan went over there and told ME to chill out on them.....yet did NOT come to my defense when they were crucifying ME (us). OH, WELL. Hope you saw it. Thanks again. I haven't spent much time over there lately, since they "CRIED ME A RIVER"....like Justin Timberlake:D. They talked ALL THAT TRASH TO US, but then couldn't take it when we "reminded" them of such talk. Anyway, thanks again ( I REALLY Appreciate it) and Hail to the Redskins!!!!

No problem...thats what we are supposed to do stick together. I just wish some people would realize that we get no respect and are tired of it so we are going to shove it right back down their throats. It wasn't gloating, it was telling them to taste their own medicine.

CarMike
09-09-2003, 08:34 AM
to be honest, I didn't go over thre before the game. I don't get into all the $**t talk. But I'm happy to see you guys over there reminding them of all the crap they talked before the game. I may take a look over there and see whats going on.

Skinsfan1906
09-09-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by CarMike
to be honest, I didn't go over thre before the game. I don't get into all the $**t talk. But I'm happy to see you guys over there reminding them of all the crap they talked before the game. I may take a look over there and see whats going on.

Yeah, CARMIKE, it was bad......really bad. They were BLASTING our team. Everything from our "lack of talent":confused:, salary cap issues, our supposed unfair practices in obtaining 4 of their players, as well as attacked our proud history. JPORTERWEB and I was over there fighting for our honor, but all in all, we did pretty good. They are now crying fowl, but we did NOTHING, but protect our REDSKINS TURF. It's over now, for we must now face Atlanta. After that............TAILGATE BABY!!!!

CarMike
09-09-2003, 09:00 AM
I see what you guys are talking about now. I have to tell you, ronnie surpirsed me by his comments. We have talked several time on YM and he seemed to be a even keeled (?) type of guy. Seeing him make all of those excuses about why we won and they lost shows me another side of him. Which is all good. After losing a tough game like they did, you look for excuses so you can make yourself feel better about your team.

AustinSkins
09-09-2003, 09:41 AM
Hey Skinsfan1906,

That was me asking you to chill, but I wasn't trying to criticize you. I apologize if I offended you with my remark.

There is no rationalizing the behavior of most of the Jets fans on that site. I have never seen such wimpy-ass excuses for losing the game. In fact the only person I respect on that site is Kelly.

IMO, it looked like some of us were "rubbing salt into a wound." I know they were asking for more of a fight, but we were starting to stoop to their level.

jporterweb
09-09-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by AustinSkins
Hey Skinsfan1906,

That was me asking you to chill, but I wasn't trying to criticize you. I apologize if I offended you with my remark.

There is no rationalizing the behavior of most of the Jets fans on that site. I have never seen such wimpy-ass excuses for losing the game. In fact the only person I respect on that site is Kelly.

IMO, it looked like some of us were "rubbing salt into a wound." I know they were asking for more of a fight, but we were starting to stoop to their level.

Nah we weren't stooping to their level. They were warned to stop treating our team like $*it, even after skins posted a joke they continued to attack our team like he was serious. I mean do you appreciate them continually saying that the 'Skins don't even belong on the same field as them? That's a load of BS. I don't care if you are the Bungles, if you are an NFL Team, you belong on that field with any other NFL team. It's time we as fans stood up to these people and put them in their place. We had the chance, and it's what we have done.

AustinSkins
09-09-2003, 10:46 AM
No, I don't appreciate the repeated insults, but then again, I have to consider the source of those remarks.

Most of the Jets fans on that site are name-calling, blameshifting idiots. Very few of them are capable of string together a rational, coherent thought. So why get into a pissing contest with them?

Hurling insults is the only way they (Jets fans) know how to express themselves. They're just like Philly fans. They will never be gracious in defeat and move on. They are in for a long season.

Look, I tossed a couple of light-hearted jabs at them, took a boatload of sh!t from them and moved on. At this point, I want to take the high road and move on to the Falcons.

Out of curiosity, why are we 3 point underdogs to the Vick-less Falcons?

hail2skins
09-09-2003, 11:09 AM
Because they are playing at home Austin.

I read those threads and I'm glad you guys have been fighting for the Skins honor. Good job.

dj_stouty
09-09-2003, 11:10 AM
Yeah...I spent a little time over there prior to the big game...and one of them actually was hoping Chad Morton would break his leg on the opening kickoff.

I should go over there and congratulate him on using a defective VooDoo Doll.

hail2skins
09-09-2003, 12:09 PM
Hey,

They're not our worry anymore. We're concerned with the Falcons now.

rskinsfan10
09-09-2003, 01:02 PM
I see what you guys are talking about now. I have to tell you, ronnie surpirsed me by his comments. We have talked several time on YM and he seemed to be a even keeled (?) type of guy. Seeing him make all of those excuses about why we won and they lost shows me another side of him. Which is all good. After losing a tough game like they did, you look for excuses so you can make yourself feel better about your team.

That had alot to do with my Jets comments in the latest Funky Take.

Spence
09-09-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by hail2skins
Hey,

I'm with you, Mike. Jets might as well be the Mets for all I care. It's all about the Falcons, baby. Gotta get ready for Hotlanta.

Skinsfan1906
09-09-2003, 01:35 PM

Yeah, it was indeed brutal. I bet that you only saw the last 2 days or so of it. Man if you go back a month or so ago, that's when they really got ugly. During pre-season, when Brandon Noble went down with the season ending injury, I just happened to be surfing the net and stopped by the Jets site, AND THEY WERE FREAKING LAUGHING:confused:. They then popped shots at our "sorry" D-Line and had a ball.

However, THE VERY NEXT WEEK, CHAD PENNINGTON WENT DOWN. Karma's a MUTHA!!!! I felt bad for Chad (and Jets fans), despite how they treated me (us). I went over to send my condolences for the injury of their QB (you know, being the bigger man and all). They sincerely thanked me........until the next day when all of the disrespectful trash-talking started up again. It just got worse and worse.

And RONNY! Man, he surprised me as well. You know, out of the dozens (probably close to 100) of Jets fans that we have gone back and forth with, only ONE (jetman18) actually ADMITTED THAT WE BEAT THEM. Can U believe that???? The rest basically said that we were "lucky" and we "still suck".

Thank goodness for JPORTERWEB. He was there (side-by-side) with me. Most importantly, he (unlike the JETS fan) ACTUALLY SAW THAT I WAS ONLY JOKING WITH THEM. It was business, never personal.;)

Skinsfan1906
09-09-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by AustinSkins
Hey Skinsfan1906,

No problem. Apology not necessary. I was just con-fu-sed :confused:. You know, YOU comming to their defense (in public view), which made it look like Redskins fans couldn't get along, and yet when I was taking a boatload of crap, no-one (but JPORTERWEB, and occasionally a few others such as rskinfan10 and D.J. Stouty) came to my defense. Trust me, I was really trying to be civil, yet seemingly always trying to defend us. I have been called personal names, told to shut the F up, I and skins fans were called "gay" (which I thought was hilarious), etc. Instead of having rational discussions, they just continued the hate. I know that they hate us because we took 4 of their players, but as I told them several times...........WE PLAYED BY THE RULES!!! They have what Psycologists call "displaced anger." They are mad at us (and violently attack us) when they should really be mad at Bradway and their FO.

Yeah, you are correct, however in the fact that I did "rub salt into the wound". Guilty as charged. However, as much TOUGH TALK and cursing that they did for TWO (2) WHOLE MONTHS BEFORE THE GAME......I thought that they could take my little corny (although sometimes 'rough') little jokes in response.

The main thing, however, is that I (and we Redskins fans) HAVE INDEED MOVED ON. I wish that one day they can do the same.

Hailyeah
09-09-2003, 01:51 PM
Hey,

Yeah, I'm way past the Jets. We've got ATL coming up and the hated Giants afterwards. Way bigger fish to fry. :cool:

Skinsfan1906
09-09-2003, 01:54 PM
Because they are playing at home Austin.

I read those threads and I'm glad you guys have been fighting for the Skins honor. Good job.

Man, you don't know how much that means to me. Really. I love our team (and OUR FANS) so much, that I am willing to put it all on the line. Some people over there thought that I was crazy. Well, maybe I am. Crazy in love, I guess.:) :)

hail2skins
09-09-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Skinsfan1906
Man, you don't know how much that means to me. Really. I love our team (and OUR FANS) so much, that I am willing to put it all on the line. Some people over there thought that I was crazy. Well, maybe I am. Crazy in love, I guess.:) :)

Well, when you hear the band play Crazy in Love, you'll feel even better.