PDA

View Full Version : if you were hired which coaches would you keep

skinsfan36
01-23-2008, 10:08 AM
which coaches would you keep if you were hired as coach?
ill say...
qb coach lazor
st coach danny smith
rb coach earnest byner
dline coach greg blanche
lb coach kirk olivadatti
and of course buges
and also we must keep that bill curyatt guy who phoned the 12th men from above in the minny game

Battle Cat
01-23-2008, 10:16 AM
Offensive Coordinator - Al Saunders
Qb Coach - Lazor
Rb Coach - Ernest Byner
Dline Coach - Greg Blache
LB Coach - Kirk Olivadatti
Offensive Line Coach - Buges
Defensive Backs Coach Dewayne Walker

smave
01-23-2008, 10:20 AM
Buges and Danny Smith are definately two that NEED to be here..

what theyve done to there men specifically was amazing last year

redskin_rich
01-23-2008, 10:26 AM
Defensive Backs Coach Dewayne Walker
He's been gone for 2 years now.

Battle Cat
01-23-2008, 10:40 AM
He's been gone for 2 years now.
Sorry the defensive backs coach Jerry Gray should be kept. Even though he would probably not stay since he is a G. Williams disciple so how about hiring Dewayne Walker.

CNYSkinFan
01-23-2008, 10:45 AM
QB Coach Lazor
Rb Coach Byner
OL Coach Bugel (But he is going to retire)
DL Coach Blache (promote to DC)
LB Coach Olivadotti
ST Danny Smith

The rst can go. Hixon has gotten nothing out of the wr corp, Grey and Jackson have been a disaster in the back 4, Williams, well you know my opinion, and Saunders should have never been brought here in the first place

smoak
01-23-2008, 10:46 AM
I'd be willing to keep almost everyone andd on the flip side willing tio cut almost everyone. For me, I would want a ~ two - four hour discussion with each coach. It is a orocess... I'll do an "off the top of my head" list later though.

Battle Cat
01-23-2008, 10:51 AM
QB Coach Lazor
Rb Coach Byner
OL Coach Bugel (But he is going to retire)
DL Coach Blache (promote to DC)
LB Coach Olivadotti
ST Danny Smith

The rst can go. Hixon has gotten nothing out of the wr corp, Grey and Jackson have been a disaster in the back 4, Williams, well you know my opinion, and Saunders should have never been brought here in the first place
I think they had Sean Taylor pointed in the right direction. I also think that Landry grew more in a year than most defensive backs. I think Laron will eventually be a beast. I also think that Carlos Rogers played better this year before getting hurt. I think that Reed D. was prepared as a backup to step in and play besides the Cowboys game but still he was a decent suprise. I think that once Fred Smoot was allowed to play man to man he played excellent. I think the blame might have went to the defensive calls by Williams not as much on Gray and Jackson. But I don't think it is make or break if Gray and Jackson stay or leave but I think they did a very good job except with Torrence and D. Macklin but there we are talking about the 4th and 5th corner.