View Full Version : combine schedule

skinsfan36
02-20-2008, 12:31 AM
heres the combine schedule for those who are interested
http://www.nflcombine.net/files/pdf/gen_sched_2008.pdf
oline arrives today so hope to hear about us interviewing some guys

Patrick
02-20-2008, 07:15 AM
VinnyDan ............please pay extra attention to groups 2, 7, and 8. ....:)

skinsfan36
02-20-2008, 10:41 PM
VinnyDan ............please pay extra attention to groups 2, 7, and 8. ....:)

agreed

tyrone_rush_fan
02-23-2008, 01:54 PM
Just got done watching the TE's today. Dustin Keller put up the best "numbers" by a mile, but I thought Kellen Davis looked the best in postional drills.

Fred Davis was awful, I'm sure he'll be plummeting in everyone's mocks shortly.

skinsfan36
02-23-2008, 09:16 PM
Just got done watching the TE's today. Dustin Keller put up the best "numbers" by a mile, but I thought Kellen Davis looked the best in postional drills.

Fred Davis was awful, I'm sure he'll be plummeting in everyone's mocks shortly.

agreed, the te class is laughable this year,glad we are set there

tyrone_rush_fan
02-24-2008, 01:25 PM
Just got done watching thw WR's.

Mario Manningham ran awful 40 times, and I was ready to pronounce him a "huge bust". However, he comes right back in the gauntlet and the rest of the receiving drills and totally redeems himself. He has great body control, tracks the ball well, and doesn't lose any speed running routes.

However, the WR that stole the show was Devin Thomas (MichSt). He measured in at 6'2", 217 lbs., and has some major guns. He was powerful and explosive in the receiving drills with great hands. And he ran his two 40's in the sub 4.4's.

Another receiver that caught my eye was Raynaud (WVU). He's short, but he had the thickest legs out of anyone, which he uses to run with power and speed. His lack of heighth was evident when he couldn't get to any of the poorly thrown balls.

I didn't see anything special out of Marcus Monk except for his height.