PDA

View Full Version : Question about FedEx Field seating

KidBroSweets
11-14-2008, 06:20 PM
Hey guys Im going to the game on Sunday, and Ive been to plenty of games, but for this one Im on the 1st level, but with obstructed vision. Could anyone tell me what to expect as far as being able to see?

Thanks.

JasonCampbell
11-14-2008, 06:31 PM
http://theneoteric.net/pix/alcs07gm1.jpg

KidBroSweets
11-14-2008, 06:51 PM
Haha yeah, well I didnt know if anyone else had experienced it and knew if it was THAT bad...

jtovb2005
11-14-2008, 06:59 PM
Haha yeah, well I didnt know if anyone else had experienced it and knew if it was THAT bad...

lol, I don't think every single one is like that. I moved down to some one game to sit with some lady. Would not want to buy them but I could see the whole field. If someone got up and walked down the aisle they got in the way. Also any balls that went high in the air you lost due to the over hang. I think you can go online to the Redskins site and type the seat in and see what it looks like.

smave
11-14-2008, 08:50 PM
it just means you have an overhang above you. you wont see any high kicks like stated. But it also depends on how deep back there you are. ive had seats that were 4 rows from the back wall and they werent that bad.

MPCSkins
11-14-2008, 09:38 PM
I've sat down there a bunch and the seats I was in, I could only not see the corner of one endzone. I think he's right that you can see the exact view from the seat somewhere on the redskins site, or atleast the section. I do know that everytime I've been down there it's been one of the loudest places.

KidBroSweets
11-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Awesome. Thanks alot guys!