PDA

View Full Version : Superstars

CarMike
06-24-2009, 08:33 AM
Did anyone catch the season premier last night? Not as good as the old shows from the late 70s and early 80s. But good non-the-less.

T.O. and his partner were the first to get the boot. His partner, some model or something, went off on him. Said, "you call yourself and athlete". "They pay you a million dollars to play football"? "What a joke".

Good stuff. Even though by the end of the show I was hoping he'd go off on her. Surprisingly enough he didn't. He did say that he feels sorry for her boyfriend.

redskin_rich
06-24-2009, 08:42 AM
We turned it off by the 2nd round of kayaking, it was boring as can be. I loved the old Superstars back in the 70's/80's.

CarMike
06-24-2009, 08:47 AM
Me to Rich. Those shows were some of the best shows ever.

SkinsfaninNJ
06-24-2009, 05:54 PM
Did anyone catch the season premier last night? Not as good as the old shows from the late 70s and early 80s. But good non-the-less.

T.O. and his partner were the first to get the boot. His partner, some model or something, went off on him. Said, "you call yourself and athlete". "They pay you a million dollars to play football"? "What a joke".

Good stuff. Even though by the end of the show I was hoping he'd go off on her. Surprisingly enough he didn't. He did say that he feels sorry for her boyfriend.

I only saw a few minutes of it. It was OK. There is a youtube video floating around with the uncensored footage of Kruppa going off on TO. Very funny. He is stunned. She accomplished what Romo, McNabb and Garcia could not. She completely out-diva'd TO.