PDA

View Full Version : Andy Dick charged with felony sexual abuse

CarMike
01-23-2010, 08:52 AM
http://www.herald-dispatch.com/breaking/x818845820/Andy-Dick-arrested-by-HPD

HUNTINGTON -- Andy Dick, in town for weekend performances at the Funny Bone, was arrested around 4 a.m. by Huntington Police.

The 44-year-old is charged with two felony counts of first-degree sexual abuse. He is being held at the Western Regional Jail until his arraignment later Saturday.

No details were immediately available surrounding his arrest.

Check back later for more information on the arrest and show information for Saturday and Sunday.

Dick has appeared in various movies, starred in MTV's The Andy Dick Show for two years earlier this decade and recently appeared on VH1's "Celebrity Rehab" spin-off "Sober House."

According to Dick's biography and various entertainment reports, this is not his first time having issues while on tour.

In 2005, he dropped his pants and exposed his genitals to the audience. He was ushered off the stage, and his second show was canceled.

In August 2007, Dick was cited by Columbus Police for urinating on a sidewalk and building. He also was reportedly intoxicated during his standup show and was accused of groping patrons at the club comedy club.

In 2008, he was arrested in California on suspicion of drug possession and sexual battery. He allegedly grabbed and pulled down the tank-top of a 17-year-old girl, exposing her breasts.

skin4ever
01-23-2010, 09:09 AM
http://www.herald-dispatch.com/breaking/x818845820/Andy-Dick-arrested-by-HPD

I thought he was gay? Not that theres anything wrong with that...

Lisa Lampenelli busted on him hard at one of those roasts.....I wish i could tell the funniest joke but this is a family site. I will give you a clue...something about a popsicle, and knowing its flavor without eating it....Ive said too much. Mods please feel free to delete that part if its out of bounds.

BIGREDSKINSFAN1963
01-23-2010, 09:56 AM
he has the correct last name,dick!people develop this talent,and piss it all away,give him 20 years in the electric chair!:devil2:

tuckahoeskin
01-23-2010, 12:46 PM
he has the correct last name,dick!people develop this talent,and piss it all away,give him 20 years in the electric chair!:devil2:

his middle name is "eats".

WarEagle
01-23-2010, 03:53 PM

He has no talent. He's just lucky.

The updated article says that 2 men accused him of groping them at a bar. He went for their frank & beans.

Santheb
01-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Raise your hand if you're surprised.

no hands should be raised right now

BIGREDSKINSFAN1963
01-24-2010, 11:04 AM
know what cnn said he was in town helping celebrate?
the opening of the "Funny Bone"comedy club!(i caca you not!!!:sun::sun:

Skins57
01-24-2010, 10:57 PM
this guy has a serious problem staying out of trouble. lock him up

BIGREDSKINSFAN1963
01-25-2010, 11:07 AM
i wonder why nobody has just beaten the holy hell out of him yet?most of the guys i know would beat the hell out of any man that ran up,kissed him and grabbed his beans and franks!what's kept somebody from lighting this guy up
when he does this is the mystery to me.

Passepartout74
01-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Guy is a nutcase, he needs to be nutcase!

WarEagle
01-25-2010, 04:21 PM
i wonder why nobody has just beaten the holy hell out of him yet?most of the guys i know would beat the hell out of any man that ran up,kissed him and grabbed his beans and franks!what's kept somebody from lighting this guy up
when he does this is the mystery to me.

Comedian Jon Lovitz famously beat his ass a couple years ago because Andy had given cocaine to Phil Hartman's nutty wife one night at a party, causing her to relapse. Andy drunkingly made a joke about it to Jon so he beat him down.