PDA

View Full Version : good/bad news on McNabb, by Eagles fans for redskins fans

whiskeytown
05-06-2010, 12:08 PM
i ventured to a few Eagles message boards and got their good news & bad news on #5. (http://www.realfootball365.com/articles/redskins/14855)

as always, please click and pass along, repost, share on facebook/twitter etc..

thanks!!

Emmanouel8
05-06-2010, 10:03 PM
Nothing new really and I respect their synopsis of his tenure with the eagles but the truth is he will have different coaching and more emphasis on the running game. That will be a difference for him. The team will get a leader and experience which will be the difference for us. Look forward to seeing where this goes

Hr fan
05-07-2010, 07:42 AM
Very interesting. Seems at root history (good but can't win the big one) that loads too much on one individual in a team game. Loved the guy that said on 3rd & 2 his accuracy wasn't as much an issue as not being able to run for it. If DM succeeds here then Reid's scheme will be questioned.

Shanahanigans
05-07-2010, 07:46 AM
It was an interesting "article", but just as in Jason Campbells article, nothing stays the same....ever. Especially not in the NFL.

bigmike7914
05-07-2010, 03:53 PM
Im going to be the first one to say it, we will win the division this season, and go deep into the playoffs, I just don't see it being hard for us to win with the new philosophy and attitude that's in DC now.

justinskins
05-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Im going to be the first one to say it, we will win the division this season, and go deep into the playoffs, I just don't see it being hard for us to win with the new philosophy and attitude that's in DC now.

And I predict we will come in third after one other team in the division has a surprising collapse... how much do you want to bet?? :)

BIGREDSKINSFAN1963
05-09-2010, 11:35 AM
all that new attitude is all great b,but when the season starts,it's all on the players,not the coaches!that is when we'll know what kind of team the 2010 redskins really are!sure,they'll be better and more productive,but that can only go sa far.

Keino
05-09-2010, 12:04 PM
all that new attitude is all great b,but when the season starts,it's all on the players,not the coaches!that is when we'll know what kind of team the 2010 redskins really are!sure,they'll be better and more productive,but that can only go sa far.

This is simply not true. The coaches prepare the players, input the gameplan and scheme and put the players in positions to make plays.

If we had competent coaches last year, we are an 8-8 team as opposed to a 4-12 team. Coaches need players, but Players need coaches.

NamVet4
05-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Ehh... Editorialized opinions from Iggles fans.... Considering the source sets the credibility and validity level... Nothing to read here . . . move on!

whiskeytown
05-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Ehh... Editorialized opinions from Iggles fans.... Considering the source sets the credibility and validity level... Nothing to read here . . . move on!

well it was what it was. i think it is credible/valid as they have watched him closely his whole career. was it surprising? mostly not.

i hate the Eagles/Giants/Cowboys and it's easy to hate most of their fans. but i think really all teams have plenty of good fans who are knowledgable and mature. nothing wrong with giving everyone a fair shake and just agreeing to hate each other's teams but still respect each other as long as it's warranted.

thanks everyone for checking it out either way.

cal_junior
05-10-2010, 12:39 PM
I can't imagine what it must have been like to play in front of that fan base for more than ten years. McNabb deserves a medal or something.