PDA

View Full Version : RIP Macho Man

Dolla Bill
05-20-2011, 12:58 PM
This is sad. Died in a car wreck. RIP to the family.

RIP (http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/20/randy-savage-car-accident-macho-man-dead-dies-died-killed-wwe-wrestler-florida/)

CarMike
05-20-2011, 01:38 PM
This is sad. Died in a car wreck. RIP to the family.

RIP (http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/20/randy-savage-car-accident-macho-man-dead-dies-died-killed-wwe-wrestler-florida/)

One of my favorites. My oldest son as well. He'll hate hearing it when he gets home from school.

RIP Macho Man.

53hiHAkK6KA&feature

VegasSkinsFan
05-20-2011, 01:52 PM
Amazing how many wrestlers die at a young age. RIP

CarMike
05-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Amazing how many wrestlers die at a young age. RIP

It really is. 58 isn't that young, but I get what you're saying.

Died of a heart attack.

BIGREDSKINSFAN1963
05-20-2011, 02:27 PM
saying now he died of a heart attack while driving.his wife was also injured.
his brother was,lanny poffo,aka "The Genius" also a former wrestler.
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01048/Randy_Savage_1048564a.jpg

guess88
05-20-2011, 02:32 PM
I rarely care much about celebrities passing, but this one hurts. The Macho Man was such a great character and a natural entertainer. I never got much into wrestling, but Andre the Giant, Macho Man, and the Hulk have special places in my childhood and heart.

IH Brave
05-20-2011, 09:15 PM
So many people from wrestling that I watched as a kid in the 80's are gone- Junkyard Dog, Macho Man, Hercules, Dina Bravo, Bam Bam Bigelow, Andre the Giant, Bad News Brown, Miss Elizabeth, Gorilla Monsoon, "Captain Redneck" Dick Murdoch, Big John Studd, Earthquake, Davey Boy Smith, Ravishing Rick Rude. Such a shame. Oh and how could I also forget Road Warrior Hawk.

shally
05-21-2011, 12:01 AM
So many people from wrestling that I watched as a kid in the 80's are gone- Junkyard Dog, Macho Man, Hercules, Dina Bravo, Bam Bam Bigelow, Andre the Giant, Bad News Brown, Miss Elizabeth, Gorilla Monsoon, "Captain Redneck" Dick Murdoch, Big John Studd, Earthquake, Davey Boy Smith, Ravishing Rick Rude. Such a shame. Oh and how could I also forget Road Warrior Hawk.

how do you think i feel ? people dont even remember the guys i watched in the 60's- Skull Murphy, Killer Kowalski, The Sheik, Argentina Rocca, Cowboy Bob Watts.. they were from an era where the guys were fat and steroids didnt exist

SkinsKY
05-21-2011, 06:41 AM
It really is. 58 isn't that young, but I get what you're saying.

Died of a heart attack.

Unfortunately, 58 is very old for a wrestler. I didn't even watch a ton of wrestling when I was a kid, but I enjoyed watching him. Great character, and one of the best rap albums ever.*

*for a wrestler

Gravy
05-21-2011, 01:19 PM
how do you think i feel ? people dont even remember the guys i watched in the 60's- Skull Murphy, Killer Kowalski, The Sheik, Argentina Rocca, Cowboy Bob Watts.. they were from an era where the guys were fat and steroids didnt exist
I do...cause of my grandpa and dad. I am bummed about this one.