PDA

View Full Version : Good Article

RedskinsDave
01-05-2004, 09:39 AM
http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/sports/7617044.htm

Can't argue with his second point.

SkinsKY
01-05-2004, 09:49 AM
Running back Corey Dillon wants out of Cincinnati, and most of his Bengals teammates hope he gets his wish, because they're sick and tired of his selfish attitude. "If you don't want to be here, if you don't want to pay the price this man [head coach Marvin Lewis] is demanding you pay, get 'im out of here, man,'' Pro Bowl tackle Willie Anderson said. "Bye. Good riddance.'' After Sunday's game, Dillon tossed his shoulder pads, helmet, cleats and jersey into the stands and proclaimed, "I'm looking for a new home.'' First guy to suggest the Eagles grab him if Duce Staley isn't re-signed will be forced to take a midnight swim in the Schuylkill.

also pertinent to those who think Dillon is a good option.

Spence
01-05-2004, 09:50 AM
He's right about Millen, too.

Spence
01-05-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by SkinsKY
also pertinent to those who think Dillon is a good option. Amen!

TexSkin
01-05-2004, 09:52 AM
Yup let him go to dallas

RedskinsDave
01-05-2004, 09:58 AM
I don't think Parcells will do that to himself. As cocky and arrogant as Tuna is, I doubt he's that stupid.

SkinsKY
01-05-2004, 09:59 AM
The Packers signed defensive tackle Grady Jackson to a contract extension. Jackson, who could have become an unrestricted free agent after the season, has had a major impact on the Packers' defense since being claimed on waivers in early November after the Saints released him. He is starting ahead of Gilbert Brown at nose tackle.

Jackson's 2-year deal includes a $750,000 signing bonus

Someone else I wanted who would've cashed in. You have to be pretty tough to supplant Gilbert Brown. Not because Gilbert is one of the best, but simply for fear that he might eat you out of anger.

Redskinmayhem
01-05-2004, 10:30 AM
Jackson is a pretty good DT. Much better than anyone we have now. I dont know why N.O. let him go and why we didn't try to pick him up after he was let go. I wonder who was making the personnel calls this season? This past season was a total disaster. The flemister signing/releasing was just the tip of the iceberg.

halter91
01-05-2004, 12:14 PM
Just keep him out of DC. Send him to Philly! We don't need none of that!!

Green-Is-Good
01-05-2004, 01:01 PM
I doubt Philly needs that right now, especially with the emergence of Brian Westbrook.

Is Travis Henry an RFA at the end of the year? Or is he on the block?

CowboyKilla
01-05-2004, 01:10 PM
word is they are looking to deal him with the mcgahee waiting in the wings. He would be nice since he's already established, however he has fumblitis and doesn't pass block well at all, alledgedly. Peace

RedskinRyan
01-05-2004, 02:08 PM
thats one of the best things i've read lately.(that and about how the cowboys got smashed in their game vs carolina)

SkinsKY
01-05-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by CowboyKilla
word is they are looking to deal him with the mcgahee waiting in the wings. He would be nice since he's already established, however he has fumblitis and doesn't pass block well at all, alledgedly. Peace

I think the Bills are silly for selling all their race horses for one who used to be gimp (I know it worked for Seabiscuit). Macgahee still hasn't run against NFL defenses. It is a questionable move I think on their part.

Green-Is-Good
01-05-2004, 04:53 PM
Well, I trust Donahoe knows what he is doing.