PDA

View Full Version : A Great Day for the Redskins and hailRedskins.com

Spence
01-08-2004, 09:31 AM
Yesterday was a great day for our beloved franchise and for our beloved website. The Redskins got their greatest coach ever back and hailRedskins had the biggest day in our short history. We had 515,950 hits yesterday alone. For those of you who are not too familiar with website hit numbers, that's a lot.

The hR Administrators would like to thank everyone for spending so much of yesterday right here, at the best Redskins fan website in the world. We've got a small load of original material coming your way, most of it dealing with the return of Joe Gibbs, so please stick around. I have a feeling that 2004 will be the best year yet--for the Redskins and hailRedskins.com.

Onwards--to bigger and better things! And, as always, hail to the Redskins and hailRedskins.com.

PennSkinsFan
01-08-2004, 09:33 AM
Thank you all. You are no doubt the best damn Redskisn fans I have ever had the pleasure to spedn my days and nights with! You've made hR the Redskisn family it has become and we sincerely appreciate it.

IowaSkinsFan
01-08-2004, 09:34 AM
It's appropriate that after this past season, when things looked like they couldn't get any worse and we were sinking into NFL oblivion, that this has happened to us, both our team and the site.

Well said Spence.

skinsfanincali
01-08-2004, 09:51 AM
Hail fellow Tribe members!!!!
I've checked out this wonderful place only a few times this past (and dismal) season....
Goodbye Ol' Ball Coach...
WELCOME BACK REAL NFL COACH!!!
Coach Gibbs' return should be declared a city holiday!
Looking forward to 2004 with renewed zeal!!!

PennSkinsFan
01-08-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by skinsfanincali
Hail fellow Tribe members!!!!
I've checked out this wonderful place only a few times this past (and dismal) season....
Goodbye Ol' Ball Coach...
WELCOME BACK REAL NFL COACH!!!
Looking forward to 2004 with renewed zeal!!!

My friend, you are very welcome here at hailRedskins.com. We look forward to your participation in our great Community. It is clearly a great time to be Redskin fans, finallY!

GeneralDisorder
01-08-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by PennSkinsFan
Thank you all. You are no doubt the best damn Redskisn fans I have ever had the pleasure to spedn my days and nights with! You've made hR the Redskisn family it has become and we sincerely appreciate it.

Apart from him over there. The shifty looking one. Yes, you!

Me mum always warned about people whose eyes are too close together...

TexSkin
01-08-2004, 11:20 AM
Thanks to all the new members...please make yourselfs at home and don't be shy. ;)

NamVet4
01-08-2004, 11:23 AM
Welcome to all the new and returning members.................Ain't it Grand !
Coach Gibbs is back and there will be plenty to talk about.....
So stick around, add your thoughts and let's make this site rock!!!

GoingDeep
01-08-2004, 11:24 AM
You know it's a big day when a ghost like me comes out to play.

WackyJacky
01-08-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by skinsfanincali
I truly believe a ticker-tape parade is in order, at the least.

Skinzaholic
01-08-2004, 04:38 PM
This place should be hoppin for quite some time... dont take your eyes off of it for one second... because things are gonna be happening REAL quick!

Welcome to all new members... pull up a chair!

Green-Is-Good
01-08-2004, 04:42 PM
We are all a part of history

AGibbsGirl
01-08-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Spence
We had 515,950 hits yesterday alone.

OK, OK So I admit it, 515,000 of those were mine...But I am AGibbsGirl after all:p

LuvSkins17
01-08-2004, 09:59 PM
I hope the new members will get down and dirty with us around here. We luv our team and we luv our site. Class is a must at all times. Even though past Coaches (and sites) have not shown much class, we have been raised in the Gibbsway and class just oozzes out of our pores........

Great Job guys!!!

LuvSkins17
01-08-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Spence
We had 515,950 hits yesterday alone. For those of you who are not too familiar with website hit numbers, that's a lot.

Awwww poor hR website........:cry: are you OK little buddy?

I am as tuff as nails,........ but I would be dead if I were hit 515,950 times in one day! :blink:

:smash: :banghead: :twak: :smash: :banghead: :twak:
Keep On Hittin'...... Gibbs IS HOME!!!!!!!

Skins57
01-09-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by TexSkin
Thanks to all the new members...please make yourselfs at home and don't be shy. ;)

I second this. Don't be shy. It is such a wonderful week to be a Skins fan. How things change overnight wooooo hoooo

thehitman29
01-09-2004, 01:08 PM
I am glad I found the site... Didn't even know about it until I did a search yesterday while trying to take in as much news as possible. I didn't work yesterday at all. Just sat here reading news and waiting for the press conference.

Thanks for making me feel at home.

Skinzaholic
01-09-2004, 01:21 PM
Welcome Hitman29... great to have you on board!