PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody in Comcast country..?

Raven Rick
02-13-2004, 01:28 PM
...wish that Comcast Sports would just plain STOP! covering the Bullets ... (oops) The Wizards, and the Crapitals to give us more NFL coverage? (I'm only half kidding) At least the Orioles are right around the corner.
I would be remiss if I did not once again thank the Washington Redskins and their fans for helping to expidite Jim Fassel's arrival as a Ravens Coach.
The off season stinks... I'm looking forward to AFL & Daytona & Passing camp ? Ugh.:smash:

Skinzaholic
02-13-2004, 04:10 PM
I dont know about anyone else.. but I wish Comcast would listen to Lavar and ease off on their coverage of the Ravens and include some Redskins stuff.

¤Smooooot¤
02-13-2004, 04:17 PM
Im a loyal Wizards fan....im not gonna watch then because they have a bad record....notice i said bad record and not suck....because they dont suck. They are a very talented team and it will be turned around 2nd half.

akhhorus
02-13-2004, 04:21 PM
The Wizards have the 2nd worst record in the NBA, they suck..but they dont have some hope for the future

lb56blitz
02-13-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Skinzaholic
I dont know about anyone else.. but I wish Comcast would listen to Lavar and ease off on their coverage of the Ravens and include some Redskins stuff.

exactly! there are far more loyal resdskins fans in this area than ravens fans and if your like me you just cant get enough info.

CarMike
02-13-2004, 05:12 PM
Baltimore should have their own TV show. They can even take Page Steele with them...

DallasSux
02-13-2004, 05:45 PM
wizards dont suck. they will start winning when larry hughes comes back.

¤Smooooot¤
02-13-2004, 05:46 PM
They will win now...stack and arenas are back....

RedskinsDave
02-13-2004, 05:50 PM
You don't want the Wizards or Caps but you're happy with the O's? No difference if you ask me. Sure, you all think an overrated SS and a catcher will make that big a difference but it'll be more of the same with no pitching and all those games against the Yanks, Sox and Jays.