Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hailRedskins.com Fan Forums > the Cherokee Redskins Tribe

Patience will only get us through!!!
Old 11-29-2004, 08:06 AM
Chief

Default Patience will only get us through!!!

Alright, we all saw it and were all upset at another loss. But for once Pittsburg wasn't truly doing thier thing. I feel we played them very well on D. My question is what do you guys expect if we have an offense that is dismal and we're playing against the number one ranked Defense? That math didn't add up. Special teams had a bad game. I will give them that but throughout the year they have played well. Randle-El is a special player.

Also the last time I checked, we were all saying at the beginning of the season that we were a very talented team. And that proved wrong especially on offense.

I would also like it better this way. Then we can see progress in the years to come. Do you think the cowgirls are happy? They are so messed up down there they won't know what direction to take in the offseason they have to prepare for two years down the road. I said that this year will prove whether Dallas's last season was a fluke or not. You can't come in and see wonderful results immediately. It has to be continuing progress. Philly and the Pats didn't get here overnight. The problem is that many of you didn't give Joe the opportunity to lose. He has years of crap that he'll have to fight through with this organization to make it to the top. It will take more than next year to wead out the mess. But many of you guys thought that realistically, we'd go to the playoffs. That was kinda crazy, based on new a coaching staff and 23 new players.

The thing we need is continuity more than anything. If you look at the teams that are winning now, they are squads that were together, coaches and players, for a while. All they needed maybe was one or two players to make a difference. Staley, Owens, Dillon. I think that we must be patient with JOE and CO. If you love him, stick by him, support him, and overall stand with him.

May the LORD watch between me and thee, while we're abscent from one another....
May his peace be with you till we meet again my friend.

Amen

-Eric

Always count your blessings.

http://s939.photobucket.com/albums/a...1.jpg&newest=1

Old 11-29-2004, 08:12 AM

Location: Lawn Guyland, NY (my heart will always be in Arlington, Va)

Sorry, I'm tired of waiting. No one expected a Super Bowl this year but being this bad is unacceptable.

Old 11-29-2004, 08:45 AM
Ghost Dancer

We are a TRUE #1 WR, a good pass rushing DE and a whole lot of execution away from being a serious contender. Nothing more nothing less. I think Next year is our year.

Old 11-29-2004, 08:47 AM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinmayhem
Redskins will win at least 10 games and make the playoffs. 9/20/04-Redskinmayhem
May be time to change your sig.

Although, you didn't specify the year that this would happen. It's bound to happen eventually!

Old 11-29-2004, 08:45 AM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinsDave
Sorry, I'm tired of waiting. No one expected a Super Bowl this year but being this bad is unacceptable.
If you're tired of it, go find another team to cheer for. No one's happy that this year turned into a bust. Up until we were out of playoff contention, I can see being upset about things and criticizing the coaches. Now its time to look for positives to build on, not hold on to the negatives with a bad attitude.

Old 11-29-2004, 09:50 AM

Location: Lawn Guyland, NY (my heart will always be in Arlington, Va)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHokieSkin
If you're tired of it, go find another team to cheer for.
Really? Is that my option? What are you 10? I have had season tickets and spent tons of money long enough to expect better. I am sick and tired of "next year". We won't even go .500. We are still making stupid penalties. We still blow cap space on washups or never-will-bes. How long have you been waiting?

Old 11-30-2004, 08:03 AM
Chief

Quote:
Really? Is that my option? What are you 10? I have had season tickets and spent tons of money long enough to expect better. I am sick and tired of "next year". We won't even go .500. We are still making stupid penalties. We still blow cap space on washups or never-will-bes. How long have you been waiting?
Well there's the problem. When you get an owner that understands that he cannot continue to band aid everything, then we'll have some wins and a superbowl....but until he gets it, you'll be continuing to shell out money....do you think that the teams that are good got good in one year....c'mon be reasonable!!!!

May the LORD watch between me and thee, while we're abscent from one another....
May his peace be with you till we meet again my friend.

Amen

-Eric

Always count your blessings.

http://s939.photobucket.com/albums/a...1.jpg&newest=1

Old 11-30-2004, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethefan
Well there's the problem. When you get an owner that understands that he cannot continue to band aid everything, then we'll have some wins and a superbowl....but until he gets it, you'll be continuing to shell out money....do you think that the teams that are good got good in one year....c'mon be reasonable!!!!

Then we DO NOT have a problem in that area anymore. Synder brought back a coach who he is depending on turning around this organization - signed him to a five year contract. Synder is taking the same approach as JKC did with Gibbs - Give him what he asks for. ............... So Ill go back and reiterate your thread title "Patience Will Only Get Us Through"

Old 11-29-2004, 10:00 AM
Great Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHokieSkin
If you're tired of it, go find another team to cheer for. No one's happy that this year turned into a bust. Up until we were out of playoff contention, I can see being upset about things and criticizing the coaches. Now its time to look for positives to build on, not hold on to the negatives with a bad attitude.
I don't see anything wrong with what Dave said. He's not talking about how great other teams are or rooting for other teams. He's just stating the obvious.

Old 11-29-2004, 09:39 AM
Great Spirit

Quote:
I am with Dave on this one.