Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > The hR Washington DC Sports Forum > Caps, Nats, and Bullets!

Old 01-11-2011, 10:40 AM
Great Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Ted View Post
Is 0-41 on the road possible? I'm starting to hope for it now. That would be an awesome record that no one could ever beat.
I doubt it only because the Wizards have been so decimated by injury. Now that the entire roster is available they'll sneak out a few road wins against bad teams.

Old 01-14-2011, 11:47 AM
Ghost Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal_junior View Post
I doubt it only because the Wizards have been so decimated by injury. Now that the entire roster is available they'll sneak out a few road wins against bad teams.
They blew a golden opportunity to make it to 1-18 on the road last night in Minny. This may be the worst Bullets team of all time. At least they finally have a great coach. I know this, because I read bulletsforever occasionally, and they say Flip Saunders is awesome.

Old 01-14-2011, 11:58 AM
Great Spirit

Quote:
This may be the worst Bullets team of all time.
I don't think this is the worst Bullets team of the past five years, must less of all-time. Keep in mind this year's group has had some key injuries and is only a few weeks removed from a huge trade. Their record? 10-27

Two years ago the team was 19-63.

The Wiz will get better as the kids learn the league. I think 25 wins is realistic.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:36 PM
Ghost Dancer

Lol, I was just checking out John Wall's stats, which are pretty good except for turnovers-per-game. He averages 3.9 per game, which is the main thing that Colin Cowherd was banging on him when he went on his deranged rants against Wall after his 3d NBA game. A large part of the rant was praising Rondo vs. Wall, as I'm sure most people have heard/read. Anyway, I wondered where Wall ranked in turnovers per game. He's second worst with 3.90 per game. The leader is Rondo, with 3.94 per game. Not that anyone needs it, but that's just more evidence that Cowherd is a raging douche.

Wow, I didn't realize Rondo was such a disaster at the free throw line. He's 24/51 (.471) this year. Even Shaq is better this year (.559).

Last edited by Farmer Ted : 01-24-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Old 01-28-2011, 10:12 PM
Great Spirit

Sigh

Old 02-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Hunter

All we keep hearing is about all the young talent? Where>

Old 02-08-2011, 09:15 AM
hR Staff Writer

I personally am hoping for the showdown of all showdowns. I want Clevelands losing streak to continue until Washington plays thyem at their place. We could have the first 10 ot game as both teams refuse to win

http://www.hailredskins.com/vbforum/...light=shanahan

Old 02-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Ghost Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYSkinFan View Post
I personally am hoping for the showdown of all showdowns. I want Clevelands losing streak to continue until Washington plays thyem at their place. We could have the first 10 ot game as both teams refuse to win
I'm praying for that too, and I'm going to be seriously pissed if the Bullets blow it. 0-41 on the road is a record for the ages. It would be just like them to win this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean T RIP View Post
All we keep hearing is about all the young talent? Where>
Go read bulletsforever.com. There are posters over there who think that Nick Young is the next Kobe and that Blatche is as talented as Karl Malone. They all think that Flip Saunders is the second coming of Red Auerbach as well. I'm not making this up. Go take a big gulp of the kool-aid, you'll feel a whole lot better. The recent article about the Bullets only being 3 players away from being as good as the Billups-Wallace-Wallace-Prince-Hamilton Pistons is funny as hell. Damn, all they need is to go get a dominant front court and a killer defensive player like Tayshaun Prince, and they too will be able to blow it in the playoffs with Flip in charge.

Last edited by Farmer Ted : 02-09-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Old 02-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Great Spirit

Quote:
Go read bulletsforever.com. There are posters over there who think that Nick Young is the next Kobe and that Blatche is as talented as Karl Malone. They all think that Flip Saunders is the second coming of Red Auerbach as well. I'm not making this up. Go take a big gulp of the kool-aid, you'll feel a whole lot better. The recent article about the Bullets only being 3 players away from being as good as the Billups-Wallace-Wallace-Prince-Hamilton Pistons is funny as hell. Damn, all they need is to go get a dominant front court and a killer defensive player like Tayshaun Prince, and they too will be able to blow it in the playoffs with Flip in charge.
In fairness this is the first year Nick Young has ever gotten consistent minutes and he does look like a good young player.

Old 02-09-2011, 11:44 AM
hR Staff Writer

Quote:
In fairness this is the first year Nick Young has ever gotten consistent minutes and he does look like a good young player.
he is filling up my fantasy sheet, he was a waiver wire warrior for me all year long

http://www.hailredskins.com/vbforum/...light=shanahan

Old 02-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Great Spirit

For anyone attending this evening's Bucks game, Leonsis says the team will be using these things starting tonight:

Old 02-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Ghost Dancer

Quote:
Yeah, but any chucker can score a lot of points on a really crappy team. George Costanza would probably average 15 for the Bullets this year.

Old 02-23-2011, 07:47 PM
Great Spirit

Wizards about to make a trade with the Hawks.

Washington gets: Mike Bibby, Jordan Crawford, Maurice Evans and a first-round pick in the '11 draft.

Atlanta gets: Kirk Hinrich and Hilton Armstrong

Old 02-24-2011, 12:37 AM
Hunter

Fantastic trade! I think all Bullets fans should thank Kirk Hinrich for the unnecessary amount of value he has brought to the team. The Bullets receive Kevin Seraphin, Jordan Crawford, and the Hawks 2011 1st rounder for the 2010 second rounder they traded for Hinrich.

Good deal!

Old 02-24-2011, 06:30 AM

Location: Lawn Guyland, NY (my heart will always be in Arlington, Va)

Quote:
Wizards about to make a trade with the Hawks.

Washington gets: Mike Bibby, Jordan Crawford, Maurice Evans and a first-round pick in the '11 draft.

Atlanta gets: Kirk Hinrich and Hilton Armstrong
I don't follow the NBA very closely but that looks like the Wiz got a great deal. Anyone disagree?