Kinect for Xbox
  #1  
Old 01-20-2012, 01:56 PM
hail2skins's Avatar
hail2skins hail2skins is offline
hR Owner
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 34,221
Default Kinect for Xbox

Anybody have one?
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 01-20-2012, 11:06 PM
Fathead's Avatar
Fathead Fathead is offline
Shaman
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ???
Posts: 5,912
Default

Yes
__________________
Fire underachieving career killing grunts rendering our season successes meaningless and null.
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 01-22-2012, 05:40 PM
hail2skins's Avatar
hail2skins hail2skins is offline
hR Owner
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 34,221
Default

Which games do you have? I'm loving the table tennis game. I actually added that zoom lens to mine which works well since I have it in a smaller room.
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 01-22-2012, 11:20 PM
ryflan47's Avatar
ryflan47 ryflan47 is offline
Spirit
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hail2skins View Post
Which games do you have? I'm loving the table tennis game. I actually added that zoom lens to mine which works well since I have it in a smaller room.
I haven't bought anything for it in a while. Just the basic sports and adventure games. They're good for when people are over late at night.
__________________
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 01-23-2012, 07:07 AM
PyroGenic's Avatar
PyroGenic PyroGenic is offline
2007/2008 hR Pick'em Champ
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Malta
Posts: 7,294
Default

Dance Central is fun once people couch their fear of public humiliation. I usually do that first to break the ice.

Gunslinger is also fun. As is Rise of Nightmares.
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 01-28-2012, 07:47 PM
Death_Venom's Avatar
Death_Venom Death_Venom is offline
Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Redlands CA.
Posts: 2,429
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroGenic View Post
Dance Central is fun once people couch their fear of public humiliation. I usually do that first to break the ice.

Gunslinger is also fun. As is Rise of Nightmares.
I am thinking of getting the Kinnect plus Rise of Nightmares because my 3 yr old daughter is always talking about zombies & aliens......LOL
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2013 NFC EAST CHAMPIONS!!!!
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 01-30-2012, 03:51 AM
Carmelo's Avatar
Carmelo Carmelo is offline
Ghost Dancer
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 4,208
Default

I'm looking forward to mass effect 3 with connect voice commands.
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 03-13-2012, 04:13 AM
PyroGenic's Avatar
PyroGenic PyroGenic is offline
2007/2008 hR Pick'em Champ
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Malta
Posts: 7,294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Venom View Post
I am thinking of getting the Kinnect plus Rise of Nightmares because my 3 yr old daughter is always talking about zombies & aliens......LOL
Lol
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 03-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Death_Venom's Avatar
Death_Venom Death_Venom is offline
Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Redlands CA.
Posts: 2,429
Smile

My Father-in-law bought for my son (along with 2 games you have to download-Gunstringer & Kinnect Adventures) it works pretty good. It seems you have to have the right amount of light in order for it to read you correctly.

We picked up Dance Central which is pretty fun-I look somewhat foolish trying to pull of some of the moves.

Overall I am pretty impressed with the Kinnect, I might add a few more Kinnect games to our game library......
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2013 NFC EAST CHAMPIONS!!!!
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 03-13-2012, 11:13 PM
guess88's Avatar
guess88 guess88 is offline
Healer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Centreville
Posts: 3,382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Venom View Post
My Father-in-law bought for my son (along with 2 games you have to download-Gunstringer & Kinnect Adventures) it works pretty good. It seems you have to have the right amount of light in order for it to read you correctly.

We picked up Dance Central which is pretty fun-I look somewhat foolish trying to pull of some of the moves.

Overall I am pretty impressed with the Kinnect, I might add a few more Kinnect games to our game library......
Mass Effect 3
__________________
Please Baby Jesus make this happen...
Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 03-21-2012, 12:43 PM
Ibleedburgundy's Avatar
Ibleedburgundy Ibleedburgundy is offline
Chief
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,837
Default

I played golf on Kinnect. It was really good.
Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 03-24-2012, 03:35 PM
PyroGenic's Avatar
PyroGenic PyroGenic is offline
2007/2008 hR Pick'em Champ
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Malta
Posts: 7,294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess88 View Post
Mass Effect 3
I don't think it suits his audience.

Dance Central 2 is coming out... or is out. I don't know, Malta gets everything 3 months late.

They do have a Star Wars light saber game coming out in the near future, though, if your son digs Star Wars at all. It looks promising.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35 PM.


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
| Home | Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Today's Posts | Search | New Posts |