Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hailRedskins.com Fan Forums > the Cherokee Redskins Tribe

Old 04-25-2012, 11:16 AM
Code Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_awake View Post
LOL

Denver didn't take our 3rd because they didn't want to take advantage of Vinny. What an idiot.
We kept our 3rd and used it on Kevin Barnes. 3 picks later the Steelers selected WR Mike Wallace. Vinny was bad on so many levels.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Spirit

Yes and he failed to make the trade for Jamaal Charles due to a late-round pick he didn't want to part with.

Kurtis Drummond for 2015

Hi! My name is Salvatore

Old 04-25-2012, 12:15 PM
Medicine Man

Quote:
LOL

Denver didn't take our 3rd because they didn't want to take advantage of Vinny. What an idiot.
No kidding. Apparently Denver didn't want what Vinny had to offer after they had him grab his ankles the first time for the Portos/Bailey trade.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:23 PM
hR Staff Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanouel8 View Post
No kidding. Apparently Denver didn't want what Vinny had to offer after they had him grab his ankles the first time for the Portos/Bailey trade.
dont forget the tj duckett trade where Denver somehow got a fourth when Duckett was on the lions.

http://www.hailredskins.com/vbforum/...light=shanahan

Old 04-25-2012, 12:41 PM
Medicine Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYSkinFan View Post
dont forget the tj duckett trade where Denver somehow got a fourth when Duckett was on the lions.
It was a Denver imposed tariff Vinny thought was legit. I can see their FO now, hey the Skins are making a trade with Detroit, watch this...

Whatever bad happens to Shanahan in Washington, he deserves it for screwing us in Denver.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:50 PM
hR Staff Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanouel8 View Post
It was a Denver imposed tariff Vinny thought was legit. I can see their FO now, hey the Skins are making a trade with Detroit, watch this...

Whatever bad happens to Shanahan in Washington, he deserves it for screwing us in Denver.
i still wonder if somehow the Shanny thing is another Denver practical joke on us. I can just see their owner calling Vinny and Danny "Dan I had to fire Shanahan but he is an incredible coach, pick him up. But you need to get Bruce Allen first. Don't worry Vinny this will allow you to focus on being Team President....nooooo no you won't get fired. Oh by the way his son is a real peach also." (hangs up phone and laughs like hell)

Old 04-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Spirit

Quote:
i still wonder if somehow the Shanny thing is another Denver practical joke on us. I can just see their owner calling Vinny and Danny "Dan I had to fire Shanahan but he is an incredible coach, pick him up. But you need to get Bruce Allen first. Don't worry Vinny this will allow you to focus on being Team President....nooooo no you won't get fired. Oh by the way his son is a real peach also." (hangs up phone and laughs like hell)
And there it is lmao

Kurtis Drummond for 2015

Hi! My name is Salvatore

Old 04-25-2012, 01:14 PM
hR Staff Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavar703 View Post
And there it is lmao
hey at least i did three posts before i did it. It was just there begging to be posted

Old 04-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Medicine Man

Quote:
Hilarious, lmao

Old 04-25-2012, 07:29 PM
Spirit

Quote:
LOL

+1. In the military flying world the phrase we use is "clubbing baby seals" [sorry animal-lovers everywhere]. In this case Denver's arm was tired from doing so much clubbing of Vinny (=baby seal).

My conclusion of Cerrato's tenure as the GM was that it was impossible for the Redskins to win a SB - no matter who was coach if Vinny held any job from pseudo-GM to third string water boy. Not if we had the second coming of Vince Lombardi; if Gibbs I was equal or better than Gibbs II or Belicheck left the Patriots WITH Tom Brady to coach here.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:33 PM
Chief

That frog eyed fool was on ESPN outside the lines today telling how to run a good draft,like he would *ucking know! he needs detailed instructions to tell time for goodness sakes! Snyder must have been eaten up with terminal stupidity to hire this guy not 1 time,but two times!

Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it."
—Mark Twain

“If you want to walk the heavenly streets of gold, you gotta know the password, “Roll, Tide, Roll!”

Paul"Bear"Bryant

Old 04-25-2012, 08:43 PM
Runner

I would like to take a minute from Cerrato bashing to do some Allen praising. I was looking at last years draft (which was originally depleted by you know who) and realized that we traded #10 (Gabbart) for Kerrigan, Hankerson, Helu and Hurt.

With RG3 joining the Skins tomorrow and Allen running the FO I can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel! HTTR